Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I think the game plan was to post somewhat inflammatory stuff and hope a Tattler might agree with them. Then they have 'proof' that we diss the kids etc. What they don't seem to realise is how irrelevant their little games are. They can screenshot everything I post for all I care. On an open forum like Tattle, screenshotting us is a total waste of time - but it gives the unemployed something to do.

View attachment 2460394

On the other hand, screenshotting AE's crap before she deletes is useful, as is getting the same from her socks before they disappear. She's breaking her DVRO. WHICH WE DON'T HAVE!!
Oh. The reply to the snyders post was me. I walked into that trap didn’t I? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice's victim routine is so tedious. I am glad Ella is finally in school. If I was the kids, I would be tuning narc mommy out. It's hard though when someone is as loud and persistent as AE is. One of the worst things in the transcript imo was Ella spontaneously saying this when the Judge mentioned B's condition. Ella doesn't know what a malingerer is. Yet.

Ella: “Could I also add, my mom also has a medical condition?”

Alice interrupts the court again.

Alice: “Thank you.”

Ella: “My mom also has a medical condition that’s like—it’s hard for her as well.”

Judge: “Right. Except your mom—I don’t mean to sound insensitive, okay, but your mom isn’t a party—”
---
Well she was calculating in the way she ingratiated herself and then baited us. Only Ametrine noticed who it was, but I smelt something off with her like a lot of us did.

Reactions: 27
Alice's victim routine is so tedious. I am glad Ella is finally in school. If I was the kids, I would be tuning narc mommy out. It's hard though when someone is as loud and persistent as AE is. One of the worst things in the transcript imo was Ella spontaneously saying this when the Judge mentioned B's condition. Ella doesn't know what a malingerer is. Yet.

Ella: “My mom also has a medical condition that’s like—it’s hard for her as well.”

Judge: “Right. Except your mom—I don’t mean to sound insensitive, okay, but your mom isn’t a party—”
Being a drunk or alternatively hungover is not really a medical condition. Nor is fibber-myalgia (note, zero disrespect to actual fibro sufferers - she just isn’t one).

Reactions: 28
Ahh boo bleeping hoo Lorraine. You have an issue with this yet happily pay to interview and sympathise with an abuser of men - hypocritical twit !

1695209423763.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tone needs to calm down and take something for his blood pressure. Oh wait. It's probably Alice.

View attachment 2460653
---
Why is Tone so concerned about Bianca's lips. He's bleeping creepy.
I believe it's about 4:30 AM in the UK, and this fucker is up posting about a woman's lips. WTF?

View attachment 2460656
This is how you know a woman is behind the account. No man actually gives a tit about some chick's botox timeline. They just don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Noticed something else with the Snyders posting - there were some Amber Heard post.... could it be Fruit Loops too?

Reactions: 5

Makes me wonder what Alice is telling the girls to justify her behavior. I'll bet a lot of things get blamed on her "condition".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Maybe she thought ioan and Bianca (who according to Alice are on here) would contact Mr Pretzel about his super doxing ability. Would save Ioan thousands in legal fees if Mr Pretzel could find out Alice's socks....clearly the Welsh Pennsylvanian with four children but two with a different mother (?) Thought this was top BAIT to catch someone....
TBF, Pennsylvannia's got a lot of Welsh in her history. I noticed that when watching The Mare of Easttown. A lot of toponyms were clearly of Welsh origin.

Reactions: 10
These threads have turned into an espionage thriller. Double agents, sleeper agents, the mysterious shadowy figure that is Welp.
Can’t wait to see how it all ends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ahh boo bleeping hoo Lorraine. You have an issue with this yet happily pay to interview and sympathise with an abuser of men - hypocritical twit !

View attachment 2461173
I saw a headline the other day where she apparently spoke out about RB being 'enabled' by people that work for TV companies. Funny how LK's show never replied when I emailed a year ago asking them how they felt about enabling Alice's abuse as per the DVRO document or if they planned to apologise.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2461173
Did she show him her growler?

Lorraine can duck off. She jumps on every bandwagon and platformed an abuser, Alice, who used that platform to abuse 2 innocent people and Lorraine never apologized for it either. IIRC she platformed the abuser's GFM grift too?

Reactions: 35
Did she show him her growler?

Lorraine can duck off. She jumps on every bandwagon and platformed an abuser, Alice, who used that platform to abuse 2 innocent people and Lorraine never apologized for it either. IIRC she platformed the abuser's GFM grift too?
Cheers for the mental image of her hairy growler. She's a bleeping muppet. She makes me embarrassed for my scottish heritage !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I tend to lurk/like more than join in as I genuinely do suffer with health problems ( no jumping off coffee tables for me 😄) and I'm more of a wall flower than wild flower to be honest.

I've not read from the beginning but alice indirectly sent me here by banging on about tattle so much. I saw the facts - she is a proven abuser, the evidence Ioan submitted to court...her own words in texts/emails show this. Her lies and contradictions documented here by Welp and others, the court documents ( thank you to those who've purchased them) all show the real alice evans. An abuser, destoying anyone who ( she thinks ) crosses her. I remember Ioan in The Forsyte Saga and Great Expectations years ago, I liked him as an actor. When Alice came along there was something about her which put me right off Ioan but I thought it was just me lol. I didn't really pay much notice to them any further though I did enjoy Harrow.

When Alice came out with the whole " hes leaving us " I felt sorry for her and thought perhaps I'd got her wrong...nah, always listen to your gut instinct! I came for celebrity gossip and I stayed for the real human story of a victim escaping their abuser. Without saying too much I am also in a similar position to Ioan and his finding freedom and happiness gives me hope. I also must thank those of you who have shared your personal stories of surviving narc abuse, you may not realise it but you give others strength and hope too. Plus you've all given me many laughs.
Sorry for the length, just wanted say although I may resemble an Orangutan I'm not an FM 😆 back to lurking 😉 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think I did as well, she rather inadvertently made some good points. I can see juvenile court featuring at some point if Alice continues to encourage Ella in violence and aggressive behaviour. Moo!!

Reactions: 18
I'm down for that, I was riveted to the Alun spin-off. But can I first say that I'm a bit chuffed that I got a shout out from NL. Well it's true, Alice does always look bedraggled and like she needs a good wash, especially her clothes. View attachment 2460494
I don’t (hardly ever) look at twitter but if I should ever get a shoutout (unlikely), could someone be a peach and screenshat it for me pls? Thanks

❤🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Snyder, eh? I missed all of this as I put them on ignore pretty much instantly when they turned up - they gave me "danger danger" vibes. Couldn't put my finger on exactly what was off at the time. I should listen to my gut more often.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.