Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed on Twitter that there are some anti AE accounts that they all block straight away (blocked immediately, fucko!) and some they engage with repeatedly. Pretty sure the ones they block are genuine AE detractors, and the ones they engage with are AE/FM socks. They block the genuine ones because they can’t control the narrative there.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have been taking a mini break, but just wanted to say how much I love @Lulugrace . She has been an amazing friend to me over the last 2 ish years. Tattle gets a bad rep, but I’ve come across a few people who are like kindered spirits and always check in on me
Awwwe thanks Jojo! You have also been very kind to me ☮🩷
mAlice thinking we are a bunch of horrible women, she couldnt be more wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Twitter / X charging thing will be interesting because if AE has to pay for each individual sock, surely it’s going to become even more noticeable which accounts are actually AE herself?

Elon has handed Ioan a blinder in that respect because if payment for accounts is coming from certain places, Ioan can prove without doubt that tweeters like NL are in fact Alice?

Reactions: 29
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldn’t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twit.

The fact is - I can’t prove to any of you that I’m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Alice’s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming she’s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when they’re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, I’m taking that as a “constructive criticism” kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended 🤣) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters I’ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You don’t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever people…the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. I’ve sometimes been too aggressive and that’s not right. So I’m going to do better moving forward.

Again, apologies for the post yesterday - I was massively wrong to do that.
Yey, I'm glad to see you back 🩷
We all get a bit stressed out/worked up at times, for many reasons, I know I certainly do!
Your posts come from the heart and frustration of mAlice crying wolf over illnesses, and that I can (as will many others) understand.
I've said it before, I like your humour.
Glad you're back ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Twitter / X charging thing will be interesting because if AE has to pay for each individual sock, surely it’s going to become even more noticeable which accounts are actually AE herself?

Elon has handed Ioan a blinder in that respect because if payment for accounts is coming from certain places, Ioan can prove without doubt that tweeters like NL are in fact Alice?
Would that be the case if she wasn't declaring all her accounts though? I am not sure how it all works, I hope a forensic accountant is on the case anyway because she has definitely lied about her income and expenditure on her financial declaration.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I'd have been very proud of that too! I mean I'd kinda wanna shout it from SM "I finally got a title thread", I won't though, most of mates will think WTF is she banging on about now 🤣
I know how you feel. When I got mine I was like " happy if I shuffle off my mortal coil from this day forth, for I have left my legacy". Although a trip to the Maldives would still be nice first ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldn’t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twit.

The fact is - I can’t prove to any of you that I’m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Alice’s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming she’s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when they’re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, I’m taking that as a “constructive criticism” kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended 🤣) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters I’ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You don’t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever people…the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. I’ve sometimes been too aggressive and that’s not right. So I’m going to do better moving forward.

Again, apologies for the post yesterday - I was massively wrong to do that.
I don’t know if you’re overthinking it or if stuff has been said that was directed at you but either way, why sweat it?

Loads of us are being accused of being FMs in one place or another. I’ve seen BoS getting called out as Alice. I’m a monster and I’m TONY (and if I’m “Tony” .. 🤔 ). There’s no end to that crap, don’t get dragged into it. I hope people aren’t going to start getting paranoid at the accusations and conspiracy ideas floating about and stop posting. That would be a shame.

ETA - I had an unfinished response to another post at the top I just deleted. Oops 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
@Whatsyourpoint oh do give Thread 31 a go…it’s brilliant. JM definitely gets her arse handed to her!

Over at the Canal we do a lot of “mithering” - but as JM is uncharacteristically quiet at the moment, unlike Alice, it’s a great way to pass the time and read through some of the craziness from times gone by!

Not where I am in the UK. Thank heavens.
Bore da Tattlers!
Would this be the right time for me to smirk and say I'm glad I'm with Virgin Media 😬
That being said, they can be terrible!!! Recently no WiFi for nearly 3 days, not great when you work from home. I thought I was going to actually have to put on makeup and corporate clothes and go into the office 🤣🤣

• Haha
If you have to tell facts about yourself here (obviously not) I'd be in trouble. I've been about 8 nationalities so far...and a rescue diver, a ninja, a professional dancer and a European champion figure skater, I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There has been a slight change of Tone recently 😜 on here. Let’s get it back on track and about the subject at hand. If it gets too tough, take a break and have some self care. Wank yourself into a frenzy if you needs must 😏
---
If you have to tell facts about yourself here (obviously not) I'd be in trouble. I've been about 8 nationalities so far...and a rescue diver, a ninja, a professional dancer and a European champion figure skater, I think 🤔
Wouldn’t it be kinda funny if I had no kids 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Would that be the case if she wasn't declaring all her accounts though? I am not sure how it all works, I hope a forensic accountant is on the case anyway because she has definitely lied about her income and expenditure on her financial declaration.
Yeah I’m not on Twitter / X so not sure how it’ll all go down either but you’re right about her not declaring. She will probably “hide” a lot of her finances - so she will say for example, £50 a month for dry cleaning when in reality, it’ll be £50 for Botox top up / paying Elon…either way it’ll be interesting to see it all play out. I’m betting that Alice is screwed on that score wherever the chips fall.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I’m not on Twitter / X so not sure how it’ll all go down either but you’re right about her not declaring. She will probably “hide” a lot of her finances - so she will say for example, £50 a month for dry cleaning when in reality, it’ll be £50 for Botox top up / paying Elon…either way it’ll be interesting to see it all play out. I’m betting that Alice is screwed on that score wherever the chips fall.
$3600 for child care anyone?? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All, this isn't about platforming nobody twitter accounts to amplify them or just talking about accounts on here.

Let's get back on topic. Thanks

Reactions: 18
That's grasping at straws.

View attachment 2460615
View attachment 2460618
---
Another 6 years, decoder ring, and a detective, maybe they'll figure something out.

View attachment 2460616
bless them. I was yesterday in Düsseldorf, so perhaps they got a point here /s

I wonder if the two people willing to speak are the kids.

View attachment 2460800
at least two people are either ready to perjure themselves for Alice or get Alice down for perjury? Fantastic!

AFAIK he just wants to add a cheaper premium tier, not charge everyone
Ooh, anyone else spot the comment on Insta about working away? Well done Bee!

Night boys and girls! 😘
i dont get it
We're all Welp. Just one person in a basement in Germany logging in and out of different Tattle accounts.
i do have 4 monitors, so entirely possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What's that standard Twitter disclaimer? "Likes/retweets are not endorsements".

This poster was very clever in trying to become popular quickly:
  • Cute, recognisable avatar
  • Welsh greeting of "Bore da, Tattlers!" for a lot of her earlier posts
  • A funny/amusing way of writing (I'll give them that)
  • Blunt and outspoken, which would have appealed to some people
  • Open about her health problems, including claiming she had a serious neurological condition
  • Claimed to work hard for her family
But what she did very early on, was try to manipulate people here by claiming her cat had died, and that her son was upset:

View attachment 2460486

View attachment 2460485
If anyone in the know is reading, please get this commissioned for a netflix docu-series. The rise and fall of Alice, tone, the sock accounts, and the fms in disguise🥸 this is phenomenal 😂🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.