Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pretzel invader is one of the reasons I'm a bit šŸ‘€ of Bianca interacting with total strangers on SM....because nobody knows who anybody really is.

Ioan has the right idea - keep people at a distance.

Reactions: 37
I donā€™t post much only because by the time I get to something I was going to say, someone else has already said it. I come here every day to read though.
I just thought S posting daily pish with all that ā€œbore daā€ was her trying to up her post count to get her title away from new member. And also trying to ingratiate herself with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldnā€™t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twit.

The fact is - I canā€™t prove to any of you that Iā€™m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Aliceā€™s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming sheā€™s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when theyā€™re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, Iā€™m taking that as a ā€œconstructive criticismā€ kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended šŸ¤£) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters Iā€™ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You donā€™t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever peopleā€¦the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. Iā€™ve sometimes been too aggressive and thatā€™s not right. So Iā€™m going to do better moving forward.

Again, apologies for the post yesterday - I was massively wrong to do that.
I dont think you have to apologise or try to prove anything. Itā€™s not a closed club and there are no admittance rules to this thread (there are Tattle rules, but thatā€™s different). Itā€™s an anonymous gossip site and whoever you are - whoever we all are for that matter - we are all as free as anybody else to post! in any manner / style you like (providing you are not breaking Tattle rules of course)
For all we know, I could be Tone! And after all, dont forget we are all Bianca! šŸ„‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #215 Snyderā€™s plan hit the skids when they forgot about the extra 2 kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I didn't really pick up on it, but I was distracted with pain that made me feel like absolute crap šŸ˜• (fibroids - do not recommend them).

Do we think Alice has been here? I have been on other threads where the 'star of the show' has made an appearance.
Jack Monroe #thread 31 what a ride šŸ˜‚ she didnā€™t get the reception she wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As would we all. Potatoes are nutritious, sustaining, and can be prepared many different ways. Alice, by contrast, is toxic, draining, and repetitive.
They can also wear jackets well. Al, not so much. Although to be fair, both can be somewhat mucky and spend a lot of time on the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldnā€™t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twit.

The fact is - I canā€™t prove to any of you that Iā€™m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Aliceā€™s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming sheā€™s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when theyā€™re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, Iā€™m taking that as a ā€œconstructive criticismā€ kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended šŸ¤£) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters Iā€™ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You donā€™t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever peopleā€¦the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. Iā€™ve sometimes been too aggressive and thatā€™s not right. So Iā€™m going to do better moving forward.

Fellow aggressive poster here. šŸ˜œ Donā€™t flounce ever again or youā€™ll end up on the Tattle naughty step.
Your posts are hyperbolic and funny. I always thought itā€™s because you have a lot of tit going on and Tattle is a way to vent, thatā€™s what Tattle is for. I think you thought people were accusing you of being an FM and they werenā€™t. Everyone has been new at some point but that account had some peopleā€™s interest piqued. I missed it.

Interestingly the Snyder person hasnā€™t been back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How dare anyone hear Alice abuse someone.

View attachment 2460690
"my poor cheated on sister". I'm cringing with second hand embarrassment here. Between this and chiming in on the "who wore it better" dingdong, if that was my brother I'd be mortified. Alice is "so strong" but is happy to let this dildo destroyer and the wailing wolf boy take point for her. šŸ¤ØšŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m probably inconsistent in what I post here because I try and keep details blurry to protect others.

I will say I skim through the posts which criticise either Ella or Aliceā€™s appearance (a wise friend on Twitter has a policy of blocking anyone who criticises any womanā€™s weight but Iā€™ll let you lot off with Alice). Iā€™ve also said before that I am of the view that (as a matter of human decency) we should all try and consider what impact what weā€™re posting has on Ioan, Bianca and the children- we know Alice reads the threads and we know she will deliberately misinterpret things to seem as though they were posted by a related party, things that were intended as a joke were said in seriousness or that things that were posted by one are the view of all.

Having said all that, if sheā€™s focused on us lot then maybe sheā€™s not causing as much aggro elsewhere šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Morning all.

Don't over think it babe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"my poor cheated on sister". I'm cringing with second hand embarrassment here. Between this and chiming in on the "who wore it better" dingdong, if that was my brother I'd be mortified. Alice is "so strong" but is happy to let this dildo destroyer and the wailing wolf boy take point for her. šŸ¤ØšŸ˜¬
Dildo destroyerā€¦
šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you Mimsy.

I probably did misread it all. And yes, I do have an awful lot going on both mentally and physically. That is 100% all true. But itā€™s no excuse for how I behaved yesterday.

I also apologise for my discussions on whatā€™s going on with me personally as itā€™s a derail of threads ( even when Iā€™ve spoilered it ) and so I will stick to the Tattle Turd threads if I need a chat or vent etc. That way Iā€™m remaining on topic on the main threads.
Itā€™s clear I get triggered by Alice - a lot of us do, thatā€™s why we are here. But I recognise itā€™s not the right time or place sometimes if Iā€™m in a bad mood.

This is my mea culpa and again, I apologise wholeheartedly for what I did yesterday. I was out of line and reacted badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahahahahahaha. I had the last thread title and looked at the last threads views and it was 54k. 54k people seen how proud I was to rhyme ā€˜ex, drugs and socks n trollsā€™ with ā€˜sex, drugs and rock n roll.ā€™

lol, duck you Alice. šŸ˜‚
Yeah I'd have been very proud of that too! I mean I'd kinda wanna shout it from SM "I finally got a title thread", I won't though, most of mates will think WTF is she banging on about now šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ETA - Moving forward now, I see the transcripts arenā€™t available yet still. I bet AE is dreading what they will reveal when they finally come through. Wonder if her mate Boshoff will be reporting on them in the Mail šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it highly likely that the anti AE accounts on Twitter are also Alice/Marcia.

One of my favourite expressions is "it takes two hands to clap"

Alice needs the "hate" to keep fighting against.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.