Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it highly likely that the anti AE accounts on Twitter are also Alice/Marcia.

One of my favourite expressions is "it takes two hands to clap"

Alice needs the "hate" to keep fighting against.
It's genuinely so embarrassing for big Al that for YEARS, she's made up these accounts to disparage herself, in order to get what she wants (IMDB, Ioan online). If only she put as much effort into getting and working a job, as she did these accounts, she'd not have to worry about "not being paid child support".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's somewhat gratifying that Ioan seems to share the same leather jacket addiction that I have. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting there is a duplicated post by the Welsh Pennsylvanian Texan Bristolian interloper
Two people using this account maybe? Posted same thing twice! #65 and #113 of thread 212.

Screenshot_2023-09-20-14-34-17-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know we've kinda been following along with our jaws on the floor... but when you step back and think about how udderly insane this behaviour is from a grown-ass adult/ mother of 2, it's on a whole new level. Sending in spies to chat amongst a gossip-site and trolling your own children.... I know she has been doing this for years... but wtf. She's a seriously mentally unwell chicken. I'm invested again.

Reactions: 51
Alice needs the "hate" to keep fighting against.
It isn't even hate. I don't dislike her and I don't think anyone on here does. Because she is a professional victim and hates accountability, anyone who calls out her tit, is a 'hater'. She projects her own hate, as usual.

I could understand IG hating her though. The kids are blessed with a good father and burdened with a tit mother, and which one has 100% de facto custody? The law is an ass in California.
---
Sending in spies to chat amongst a gossip-site and trolling your own children....
That's far from the worst thing she has done. She always goes lower than people expect.

Reactions: 30
It isn't even hate. I don't dislike her and I don't think anyone on here does. Because she is a professional victim and hates accountability, anyone who calls out her tit, is a 'hater'. She projects her own hate, as usual.

I could understand IG hating her though. The kids are blessed with a good father and burdened with a tit mother, and which one has 100% de facto custody? The law is an ass in California.
Yes that's my point - she's creating the hate against herself by inventing sock accounts who spew extreme stuff against her and the kids. Trying to rouse everyone here to join in with the let's dox the accounts/the kids will end up in jail etc etc.
None of us did rise to it ...Alice is the one who wants there to be a hate campaign against her so she can be thr victim and she's actually trying to create one.

Reactions: 27
Tell you what’ll hurt more, Ioan wants absolutely nothing to do with her. And when the girls realise who she is, neither will they.

Reactions: 53
Ahh boo bleeping hoo Lorraine. You have an issue with this yet happily pay to interview and sympathise with an abuser of men - hypocritical twit !

View attachment 2461173
And she can just duck off. The Abuser enabler and apologist bleep. Lorraine is as fake as they come, I just can’t bear to watch her on tv, or hear her voice, and I love a Scottish accent, even the great Kenny Dalglish (may he live forever)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, doxxing someone on the internet who doesn’t agree with your way of thinking is absolutely the worst. Like who cares that much? I couldn’t give a flying duck who knows my opinion on Mr Fantastic’s crazy ex-wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Also, doxxing someone on the internet who doesn’t agree with your way of thinking is absolutely the worst. Like who cares that much? I couldn’t give a flying duck who knows my opinion on Mr Fantastic’s crazy ex-wife.
Yes ...the conversation with most of the people I know would go as follows:
you've been commenting where? Never heard of that site.
On who? Never heard of her.
She was married to who?
Never heard of him...anyway do you want ice and lemon in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
And she can just duck off. The Abuser enabler and apologist bleep. Lorraine is as fake as they come, I just can’t bear to watch her on tv, or hear her voice, and I love a Scottish accent, even the great Kenny Dalglish (may he live forever)
If she was upset that RB called her a slut - I would pay to see her reaction of you calling her a bleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she was upset that RB called her a slut - I would pay to see her reaction of you calling her a bleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lorraine isn’t well liked here. The object of ridicule constantly. She comes across insincere and fake.

Aww Kenny Dalglish, what a man. I’m very fond of his home team ☘🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice is the one who wants there to be a hate campaign against her so she can be thr victim and she's actually trying to create one.
Even if there's no hate, Alice will pretend there is. So IG (who if he does dislike her, keeps it to himself) is now a 'hater' because he had the audacity to get a DVRO against his abuser. The court documents are 'hate' LOL even though they are 95% AE's words. Bianca is a 'hater' even though she had nothing to do with Alice and never will.

It's all projection with Alice. She is a seething bawbag* of hate and attracts FMs of a feather.

*Not even Scottish but like the word lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
TBF, Pennsylvannia's got a lot of Welsh in her history. I noticed that when watching The Mare of Easttown. A lot of toponyms were clearly of Welsh origin.
Yes, a lot of Welsh people emigrated there during the 19c
Very true! Without doxxing myself, one of my ancestors was a Griffiths who emigrated from Ceredigion to Pennsylvania. Am I related to Ioan? 😀

Tell you what’ll hurt more, Ioan wants absolutely nothing to do with her. And when the girls realise who she is, neither will they.
Genuine question for those of you who were raised by narc parents--did you know that your parent was OTT or did their behavior just feel normal to you? If it was difficult, was there some kind of refuge that you found? Friends, sports, other activites? What helped you develop coping skills?

The reason I ask is that I think about the two girls and wonder how much of Alice's behavior feels normal to them. With both of them back in school, I hope they experience respite and develop perspective from being away from her mother and around other people.

Reactions: 24
Okay wtf have I missed? I started a new job and am doing some study part time, plus back to school and this has meant I've been lurking very sporadically. Snyders is alice/fm??? Where did this all kick off?? I've got covid now so, have bit of time to catch up 🤣🥲🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to say, I was unreasonably annoyed by Snyders Bore da..I kept thinking, that's what Pearls says, why are you copying pearls? I really did chalk it up to me being pissy though and never in a million would think it was an FM with some long game in mind. It's just so incomprehensible to me. Really? You're so invested you're taking months out of your time to what? Get 1 tweet that has a reaction? Get bragging rights that you fooled people who we kind and empathetic (not the win you actually think it is). I get I'm somewhat invested in this since I post and read here, but like everyone else, there's a life outside of this. We sometimes talk about it, but frankly most here aren't fully open due to the doxxing of Alice's minions. I see people being much more up front about their locations and identifying details in other threads and I was shocked...then I realized those threads aren't dealing with utter psychotic and juvenile twats like Alice and FMs. The whole Twitter/X/sock thing..it feels so high school, mean girl. Which frankly is why it doesn't get a ton of reaction. The stuff being posted isn't coming from a rational or mature perspective. It also keeps backfiring. The definition of insanity and all that...

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.