Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ’famous and beloved’ actress? 🤣 I had never heard of her except in relation to Ioan.And oh, woe how is she going to survive? Same as most people have to when they realise they can’t scrounge off other people. She lives within her means 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FM: They just like the concept of her being 'humiliated'.

NL: 100% that. Funny to dream of that. I feel like she's been completely humiliated already.

Yes. She did it to her self. Total self-own with her batshit behaviour. It's called A.C.C.O.U.N.T.A.B.I.L.I.T.Y. Alice

Reactions: 29
I'm so bleeping sick of this narrative. Yes there are predatory men who prey on younger, naïve women - that was the case with my narc ex. And it's something that people need to be aware of. But not every age gap relationship revolves around a power imbalance, not every older man is a grooming predator and in all honesty, not every younger woman is naïve and innocent.
I would even go as far as to say most are not. Naive and innocent. I actually believe this narrative is as condescending and patronising to women as the "dumb blond" stereotype. Women - young and old - can be as shrewd and predatory as men. We are all humans. Most are ok, some are nasty and devious. And its really nothing to do with age or gender. The WAY that some are nasty and devious can vary by gender, yes, but not the extent
MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2463128

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)
a-ha, my personal old-timey favorite. The DIY Garbage Bag look. It (and the shoe ribbons) caused a teensy bit of conversation amongst the LOTF back in the day. 🤪😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Medieval issues?

View attachment 2462923

Because you aren't doing anything at all now and it would be a start. She's actually offended someone suggested getting a job. As for famous, not so much.

View attachment 2462919
Oh my bleeping God why not Walmart? I worked as a school cleaner and dinner lady when they were little to make sure the Bill's were paid and my two young children were provided for. No dad's involved as they had skipped out or were dead. I mean you do what it takes to provide for your kids. Had I sat on my arse all day doing duck all, I possibly wouldn't have my kids any more . Lazy old cow

• Heart
Reactions: 36
have we had this one before?
Loves a dead Dalmatian, if only she’d had the talent to play Cruella.

49A9C0AC-5D49-42D1-A75A-057D2254277B.jpeg

Also, in the medieval issues sweepstake, I’d like to put my money on Leprosy please.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m always amused when Alice and dyslexic Tone go after people’s grammar.

Alice’s 3 main supporters- simple Sian, the salty one and netty (who will be delighted by this mention) have appalling command of the English language.

It’s should have, not should of.

Your and you’re have different meanings.

They’re, there and their are not interchangeable.

It’s quite sad seeing them liking posts from the socks and from Alice’s ‘brother’, who show such contempt for people who do not have great literacy skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
oh you are underestimating it. 25 year old women are treated like 12 year olds these days by the angry mob. And any age gap is "power imbalance" hence abuse.
I forgot to add my "MOO" didn't I 😅. I don't underestimate the "angry mob" you speak of at all. I see them everywhere on social media, applying reductive and oversimplified rules and failing to take into account the individual life experience, mental and emotional maturity levels etc etc of those in question. An 18 yo woman who has lived alone, travels extensively, has her own business and who has had to deal with life challenges at an early age vs a 30 yo man who has lived all his life with his parents, has never had a job or responsibilities or a serious girlfriend for example. By the mob rules, he would take advantage in that relationship, which in my view is bulls**t.
---
I'm so bleeping sick of this narrative. Yes there are predatory men who prey on younger, naïve women - that was the case with my narc ex. And it's something that people need to be aware of. But not every age gap relationship revolves around a power imbalance, not every older man is a grooming predator and in all honesty, not every younger woman is naïve and innocent.
Totally agree. Just responded to Welp there with a somewhat rambling example to make essentially the same point! AKA "wot she said mate! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion (inspired by Tony's latest typo):
Doublets at Dawn: an 'Evan(s)ly Medieval Medley
---
I have many, many scarves some have been given as presents and many bought bought over the years. I love wearing them, but I can confirm that I have never ever tucked one into a belt, nor would I.
You're just not as creatively blessed as Alice Regina, darling 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never clocked Snyders as being a spy or whatever. But I stopped posting largely in part to their aggressive posts about E. I responded several times that it wasn’t appropriate and the kids should be off limits but a few people agreed with Snyders that they were fair game and it really bothered me. So I’ve been lurking. Didn’t occur to me that it was someone digging for info. Well spotted.
Agreed. It really upset me too. Kids are never fair game - *especially* trauma-bonded, manipulated, messed-up, unhappy kids who have been isolated from society for an entire year by a narcissist who’s quite happy for them to be slandered and defamed online in order to feed her victim narrative. I just can’t get over this. Poor Ella. I’d want to be emancipated from a ‘mother’ who would allow such terrible things to be said about me in order to fulfill her own agenda. It’s just heartbreaking.
@StewPots - it’s entirely understandable that you break down sometimes, given what you’re going through, and I’m glad you find this space comfortable and safe enough for you to be able to vent and share your frustrations and feelings. X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just did a course on DV and they gave a useful link.

There's one for child abuse too. Out of the 7 categories, AE is abusing the kids in 6 of them. Her sock and the FMs trying to smear IG and BW as "abusers" is just deflection away from AE's own demonstrated abuse. "Every accusation is a confession"

View attachment 2463332
Thank you for sharing this, it's a really useful resource and referral tool ❤

Reactions: 7
Well she was good looking but so are lots of people. She was never that special and her resting witch face gave her personality away not to mention all the gormless open mouth shots that gave me the ick.

Anyway I agree that this should be a partial rave thread to keep all the FMs happy. FMs, feel free to heap praise upon your batshit Queen here. I won't mind, in fact, I'll get the ball rolling.

Alice deeply cares about supporting people who have MS. As proof, here she is at a Race to Erase MS fundraiser wearing a divine ensemble.

View attachment 2463097
I mean, what the duck does she think she looks like in that hideous outfit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot to add my "MOO" didn't I 😅. I don't underestimate the "angry mob" you speak of at all. I see them everywhere on social media, applying reductive and oversimplified rules and failing to take into account the individual life experience, mental and emotional maturity levels etc etc of those in question. An 18 yo woman who has lived alone, travels extensively, has her own business and who has had to deal with life challenges at an early age vs a 30 yo man who has lived all his life with his parents, has never had a job or responsibilities or a serious girlfriend for example. By the mob rules, he would take advantage in that relationship, which in my view is bulls**t.
---

Totally agree. Just responded to Welp there with a somewhat rambling example to make essentially the same point! AKA "wot she said mate! 😅
I think you put it really well. I think a large part of that "angry mob" are made up of teenagers and early 20's who don't have much life experience so see everything with that black and white ruthlessness of youth. The frightening thing is when media, businesses and even govt policy start pandering to that mob because they are the loudest.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.