Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, I can't. They were always ill-suited. Ioan is the opposite of her in nearly all respects. He is talented, well-liked, polite, modest, honest (mostly), kind, patient and generous. Alice is none of those things. I suspect she might have put an act on early on, but can anyone do that for 7 straight years when you live together too?

She's far worse than ordinary. IG could have coped with an ordinary woman but she is extraordinarily awful. An ordinary dumped woman might go batshit for a month but then they listen to good advice and calm down. Alice gets a DVRO and then breaks it. An ordinary woman might have put some bland but inoffensive handbags on Etsy. Alice does this...

View attachment 2464181
What the fuckty bleeping duck is thaaaat 🫣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she tried ribbons around her ankles? They're not part of the shoes 🤯
I just can't like this enough! My first thought as well. I don't mind the dress at all and it would be great with the right shoes, and accessories. Somehow she turns it into a craft store horror.

Reactions: 12
LOL "Tone" posted a link to a tarot reader at 3.33am UK time who says that IG will cheat on BW. These are desperate times for AE! Jealous much??

"Tone" Someone sent me this. Not my normal thing, but anyway. Feel free to RT!

I love a tarot, however I might have more respect if she actually pronounced his name correctly

Reactions: 8
She is so desperate to be included in the photo. He looks embarrassed.

Screenshot_20230921_143351_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can see why he was into Alice at the time. She was a stylish celeb in Paris. She was able to convince people that she was fun, engaging, smart. But I can also understand why their relationship didn't run its course early--and why he got stuck. At least he got two daughters out of it. I know both girls need help to understand what has happened in their family. But as one of two daughters of a couple who took 10 years to divorce, they will come around and build a relationship with their dad. It will take time but I is doing the best job he can in setting them and himself up for a good future.
If he could get pulled in by the bible study members of that church, I can see why he got pulled in by Alice and her lovebombing. He was a late bloomer, perhaps a little emotionally naive, and it probably all felt a bit heady. Besides, it's much harder to stage an intervention over your friend's toxic girlfriend than it is a church cult.

Reactions: 24
bizarrely I actually really like this lewk!
It's not one of her worst. She still looks like an absolute maniac from the neck up though. Unsure if she's going for sultry or assertively sexy, but she's arrived at "Here's Johnny" from where I'm sitting. Out of shot: Shelley Duvall quivering in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has to be a crime against fashion.

View attachment 2464326
I was thinking the demure but sorta sexy librarian look doesn't look so bad here, but then I scrolled down and saw the pirate pantaloons made from garbage bags... and the mismatching shoes... and ofc the belt. Does she never leave home without a belt or a ribbon? Maybe she needs them to restrain captivate her audience?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Behind as always and on the fun drugs again, which I try not to take often so they always send me a bit 🤪

Anyway, not doing this for credit or praise, as I am a monthly charity giver and I adore what had happened via @Hiraeth and the £26 campaign.

So I will let the lady herself choose from the following for when I get paid on Monday.

1 MS
2 Local cat charity
3 Greek cats
4 Lifeboats which was a charity that my beloved Granded supported
5 A spinal charity which I like to help after I broke my back and had two spinal surgeries

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is so desperate to be included in the photo. He looks embarrassed.

View attachment 2464332
Now this one, I'm scrolling down and thinking...
Ok, she's gurning as usual, but...pretty dress. No scarf. No hideous belt. No denim pockets. Wow Alice, you looking good girl! Aaaand...nope. There it is. The one thing that ruins the whole outfit. bleeping shoe ribbons. Why Alice, why?? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.