Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portly is a lovely word. If anyone asks, my cat is portly. And if anyone dares to suggest he's fat, I'll come for you like Alice in a carpark. (Fur baby and I have just discovered Churu's. He might be a little bit more than portly... 🙀)
Portly cats are the sweetest cats. They look like something out of Beatrix Potter. I would do the same as you, dear CM, if anyone called my little bear ‘fat’. He doesn’t mainline wine and Panda Express, after all.
Image of portly cat:

(ETA: I note that Chickenshit is now mocking antidepressant withdrawal. If we’re all so supposedly pathetic and jejune, why bother reading? This may not be a closed forum, but Chicken isn’t invited to offer commentary upon that which we share with one another on a personal level. Still, someone who denigrates multiple sclerosis is hardly the bastion of morality, decency or integrity with whom we’d like to be involved, so…
If she wants to see real vitriol, she should troll over to the Meghan and Harry Markle thread. It might just fulfill her and Alice’s insatiable desire for vitriol.)
---
Well for starters, Alice lives her life online.

View attachment 2462862
Who lives “there” life online, I wonder? Could it be the screaming harpy with lips like an inner tube, Ms Alice Evans? Anyone? Anyone?
Love the fact that this bottom-feeder refers to ‘retardation’ (‘global’ or ‘developmental’ ‘delay’ is the correct term, thanks) but cannot manage to write a simple sentence when attempting to troll another. Who falls for her kind of petty, schoolgirl/mean girl nonsense?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every time you think the crazy can't get crazier it does. That "who lives there life online" question, directed to She-of-the-102-socks-across-the-internet-online-for-20plus-hrs-a-day nearly made me pee myself! 😂 😂 😂
---

I swear to God there are certain people on these threads, you included, who are more famous and beloved in this little corner of the web than Alice has ever bleeping been! 😂

I'm starting to worry that her intelligence is decreasing while her delusions of grandeur are increasing. Combined with a growing desperation if she loses the girls and the $26 finally runs out, I'm scared of what she might do. She's living in this constant heightened state of toxicity and obsession and I'm worried we're watching her slowly unravel in real time.
I don't care a jot about her. She's a nightmare ex. I was deeply in love with someone at one point who ended things with me after 4 on/off years of passion. Hurt like hell and I still occasionally dream about him 20 years on. Still had the dignity about myself not to splurge such nonsense on social media or to people who knew us x unless your concern is her doing a Betty Broderick, which she very well might. That DVRO is not unwarranted, in my opinion xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well for starters, Alice lives her life online.

View attachment 2462862
Who lives “there” life online, I wonder? Could it be the screaming harpy with lips like an inner tube, Ms Alice Evans? Anyone? Anyone?
Love the fact that this bottom-feeder refers to ‘retardation’ (‘global’ or ‘developmental’ ‘delay’ is the correct term, thanks) but cannot manage to write a simple sentence when attempting to troll another. Who falls for her kind of petty, schoolgirl/me
Medieval issues?

View attachment 2462923

Because you aren't doing anything at all now and it would be a start. She's actually offended someone suggested getting a job. As for famous, not so much.

-I wonder if this is a (pretty clumsy) allusion to the fact that I said I’d go mediaeval on their arses were I doxxed. That’s a dangerous little game to play, Tone, because I will sue you and your circle of lunatics into the ground if you illegally disseminate my personal information on a social media platform, and involve the police on malicious communications grounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This has to be a crime against fashion.

View attachment 2464326
I admit that I'm not the most fashionable in the world, having a penchant for sister-wife cotton midi dresses mixed with good jewellery, but WT Actual F? Is this a long-running artistic joke to see how badly someone can dress and get away with it without being laughed out of the room? Infanta Elena of Spain is regularly described as having a tin eye but Malice has got to be the worldwide winner 🏆 of the Tin Eye Award for Worst Taste Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FAMOUS AND BELOVED 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not just that, but her belief she’s ‘too good’ for a services industry job. I am working on my third degree at present. Were I to lose my tutoring business, I would trot out and work in a pub, as a cleaner, waitress et cetera to pay the bills. Because when you’re broke, no amount of 2.i degrees are going to hoik you immediately out of the tit. You do what you have to.
God, she’s insufferable. What lack of work ethic and sense of entitlement is she passing on to the girls?
Nota Bene - the only place in which she is beloved is her own imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I must say, I can't. They were always ill-suited. Ioan is the opposite of her in nearly all respects. He is talented, well-liked, polite, modest, honest (mostly), kind, patient and generous. Alice is none of those things. I suspect she might have put an act on early on, but can anyone do that for 7 straight years when you live together too?

She's far worse than ordinary. IG could have coped with an ordinary woman but she is extraordinarily awful. An ordinary dumped woman might go batshit for a month but then they listen to good advice and calm down. Alice gets a DVRO and then breaks it. An ordinary woman might have put some bland but inoffensive handbags on Etsy. Alice does this...

View attachment 2464181
The tape cracks me up every time I see this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The newold one since it's finished and they could be recasting at any moment (after the strikes course duh) knowing Hollywood 🤣
Richard Dean Anderson will always be my McGuyver 🤤. Stirred my young loins back in the day. I took to carrying a Swiss army knife and string everywhere in case I needed to "pull a McGuyver" 😅. I even wrote to Jim'll Fixit" (no response, dosged a bullet there!) asking to meet him.
To keep on topic: I wonder if Alice ever...who am I kidding. I couldn't give a tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.