Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by that pic of AE with IG in a headlock, bloody hell, I would have been shagging around on her too, if I looked like he did back then. I’ve never really had a good look at his pics from way back (I’ve stated in the past I didn’t really watch much he’s been in and I meant it lol) and good lord. What a handsome son of a witch (sorry Mama G).

I would have been a downright scoundrel.
He did look pretty sexy and pouty in that photo. I assumed he'd spotted Jessica Alba on the red carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone was posting that they had a fling with I and that she was a wardrobe assistant. It’s somewhere in the second or third thread and she said it lasted throughout the shoot and he was lovely to her. People were flocking to the thread after Alice’s crazy was exposed.
Given that Alice was living with Olivier at the time, perhaps he just saw her as another onset fling rather than a serious girlfriend to be unfaithful to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
oh you are underestimating it. 25 year old women are treated like 12 year olds these days by the angry mob. And any age gap is "power imbalance" hence abuse.
I'm so bleeping sick of this narrative. Yes there are predatory men who prey on younger, naïve women - that was the case with my narc ex. And it's something that people need to be aware of. But not every age gap relationship revolves around a power imbalance, not every older man is a grooming predator and in all honesty, not every younger woman is naïve and innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
NL: Well said. He can take me to court too. I have said things about him that the haters are very upset about. if they're that upset, then they should contact him and ask him to take me to court.

Why would IG take a sock with 23 followers to court? Nope, not unless they had a DVRO..

NL: Nobody wants revenge except for Bianca Wallace. Who didn't get her bitty witty cawweer as an actwess!

LOL why would the woman who bagged IG want revenge? He wuvs her. Revenge on who exactly? Projecting again Alice??

NL: She could easily get a Phd in tattle.. a LOT of work gone into that!

Correct. Glad you noticed lol
(Rushes off to update CV)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for saying it but I think it makes Yo sound really boring.
Don’t feel bad. I was honestly impressed about the possibility of the threesome. 😉
---
Poow Poow mAwiss has dot her feewings huwt by her x baby Angel weawizing he doesn’t wike cwazy anymowaw! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Given that Alice was living with Olivier at the time, perhaps he just saw her as another onset fling rather than a serious girlfriend to be unfaithful to.
Perhaps but Alice 'barnacle' Evans had other ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking about your ex husband's erectile problems is not the flex she imagines...
Then she insinuates he's a sexual deviant with all these mad threesomes! I mean, what one is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Exactly. This three-year meltdown isn't "heartbreak"; it's narc injury. She's exactly who she has always been. As those Tattlers who were involved with Ioan Online and the imdb boards can attest, she's just repeating the same old behavior over and over.
---

It's all part of the ongoing campaign to throw whatever mud they can at I & B, just to see what sticks.
I don’t think she was even heartbroken or in emotional pain. She was raging and angry that she she had been rejected on his terms. She immediately set about on a campaign of abuse and coercive control. That’s not heartbreak. It’s just a dark heart and an empty head.

Reactions: 36
The "real unavoidable medieval issue" is my absolute favorite Tone-ism so far. 😂😂

1000036033.jpg

Here's how I feel about your "medieval issues," Tone:

1000036032.png

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Ok - I’m teetotal ( look it up Alice 🙄) so gonna save it till I have a really rough bed rest day, when my meds mean it might be a bit more bearable 🤷‍♀️

Then yeah - follow it up with SAW and Silence of the Lambs to bleach my mind after, just in case I retain anything that may resemble a plot.

That’s assuming there is one? I’m gonna go with nooooo….

(Chosen a Scream gif because we saw the latest one here at Stew HQ Friday night, and we’re watching it thinking “hmmmm maybe we should’ve watched the one before this”…cos we had no bleeping idea who was who apart from Courtney Cox character. Luckily it’s literally the same plot over and over so we probably haven’t missed much with number 5 🤣🤣)

May I recommend a series called Gomorrah, its on Now TV or sky. It is in Italian, subtitled, but it is in my top 10 all time greatest series. Its basically based on the mafia/drug in Naples. Some of the places they shoot it, are where people actually live! And actual gang members star in it. It got traction after the first series and I've made practically everyone I know watch it 🤣
Thing is you have to be in the right mind because of the subtitles, it's not even in Italian, it's in neopolitan which basically a whole different language.

The first scream movie scared me, and still does 🤣 I tried to watch the latest one, but talk about flogging a dead horse, bored the duck outta me!

Back on topic, please can we all pray (to the old gods and the new @Hireath 😉) whichever religion you may be, even if you're not religious (have a word anyway) that tomorrow we are rewarded with these court documents.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Snobby, Priveledged bleep. Many people can and do live on $480 per week. Budget, live within your means. So self entitled it actually makes me sick.
And many people live on less than that a month! Let alone a week!
BIB I agree with this all day long!

Reactions: 17
I feel bad for saying it but I think it makes Yo sound really boring.
That's the thing. I suspect he is--in the best way. He isn't going to ask for bail at 3 am on a Saturday, sell your shoes for meth, screw your sister in your bed, or snort coke off the dog and rant about starting a podcast. And that is a good thing. He carries around his infant daughter in a baby bjorn while chopping broccoli, he gets hyper during sporting events, he likes going for hikes/walks outside, he eats his vegetables. Getting calls for bail gets very tiresome. Having someone ask, listen to, and actually care how you are doing is pretty wonderful.

Sure, he may have had a "wild" youth--some coke, some booze, etc. that was part of being that age and an expected part of his profession (my spouse is a writer--there is peer pressure, see Leslie Jamison). But he seems to have grown out of that like so many people do. For a guy whose profession is drama, he seems pretty low-key.

I can see why he was into Alice at the time. She was a stylish celeb in Paris. She was able to convince people that she was fun, engaging, smart. But I can also understand why their relationship didn't run its course early--and why he got stuck. At least he got two daughters out of it. I know both girls need help to understand what has happened in their family. But as one of two daughters of a couple who took 10 years to divorce, they will come around and build a relationship with their dad. It will take time but I is doing the best job he can in setting them and himself up for a good future.

I still (always?) find it interesting that Alice sets herself up as some kind of taste-maven. Like Ioan was the rude rube that she had to educate and elevate. He may have been a naif but he went to RADA, lived in London, etc. So the small-town Welsh boy had serious contact with The Arts and was a member of the tribe regardless of how he dressed.

Her only art-adjacent cred was Ouicassi. Otherwise, she was a bourgeois materialist. Still is. Never was part of the truly avant-garde art or fashion scene. Or any art scene. Her pics with Ouicassi show a woman who dressed out of the French J. Crew catalog, whatever that equivalent is. She is pathetically ordinary and tries to set herself apart with her awful costumes. One is supposed to express personality through dress, not create one's personality through dress.

Okay. I'm done. I still like pretzels despite the shenanigans perpetrated in the pretzels' name on this board and would entertain sending them to all and sundry. If...that is...if I get good ube mochi in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I took a long career break to be SAHM and by the time I went back my degree was useless- I’ve had to take an average job on an average pay. I’m lucky I’m married to someone who earns an ok amount but I work with women who are amazing, they are single, have their tit together and earn less than 480 per week. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You see, the difference here, you went back to work, even though you don't currently earn as much as you'd like too. The fuckwit on the other hand would say there's no point, because it doesn't pay what I need. Yet you, like lots of others prefer to be back in work, being productive, meeting new people etc, even of if they don't earn what the need right now. Its still better to be on the work ladder, and climb back up. 🩷☮
---
Re sex claims, I don't recall seeing either of these claims before. However, Happy Now's release date on Wiki is Aug 2001, so say shooting was 2000, Ioan himself was about 26/27. Therefore sex with an 18 yo isn't such a pearl clutcher, and certainly not illegal either
Yeah they are just trying to stir tit here, when I was about 19/20 I was shagging a dude that was 31...so bleeping what!
In my mid/late 20 I was with a guy for a good few years and he was in his early 40s. So they can duck off with all this bollox 🙄
Believe me I've probably done way more fucked up tit in 20 years than Ioan has done in whole life.
I really want to to tell those socks to shut the duck up, I know keep ot on Tattle!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is ye Olde Tone having memory lapses like Alice or are both siblings just liars?

Tone said he wouldn’t bully someone over a health issue.

He has liked hideous memes making fun of Bianca’s condition, posts about people with MS needing diapers and liked a post saying she was faking MS.

Just like Alice’s pants I fear Tone’s doublet and hose may be on fire.

That is a real medieval issue.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.