Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I can also understand why their relationship didn't run its course early--and why he got stuck.
I must say, I can't. They were always ill-suited. Ioan is the opposite of her in nearly all respects. He is talented, well-liked, polite, modest, honest (mostly), kind, patient and generous. Alice is none of those things. I suspect she might have put an act on early on, but can anyone do that for 7 straight years when you live together too?

She is pathetically ordinary and tries to set herself apart with her awful costumes.
She's far worse than ordinary. IG could have coped with an ordinary woman but she is extraordinarily awful. An ordinary dumped woman might go batshit for a month but then they listen to good advice and calm down. Alice gets a DVRO and then breaks it. An ordinary woman might have put some bland but inoffensive handbags on Etsy. Alice does this...

AE green bag-min.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel bad for saying it but I think it makes Yo sound really boring.
He reminds me a lot of my Welsh husband. Some might say he’s boring, but he’s lovely, kind, ambitious and a brilliant dad. Don’t think he’s ever had a threesome though, as Ioan apparently has 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly, they're just jealous that their circle is full of vicious women who wouldn't spit on each other if they were on fire. There are lots of brilliant, creative, caring, generous, and loving people here who have formed a community that makes a positive impact on our lives and on the world. My life is certainly better with all of you in it, that's for sure. This is one relationship Alice can't destroy, and it eats her up inside. Goodness always wins in the end.
She has to belittle anything and everything that is decent, kind and just nice.

God, she even did it about Ioan and his daughter with the “get a room“ comment.

It’s pure spite and jealousy because she knows, deep down, that she is simply not capable of normal, human interactions. She knows she will ultimately be left alone and it terrifies her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
May I recommend a series called Gomorrah, its on Now TV or sky. It is in Italian, subtitled, but it is in my top 10 all time greatest series. Its basically based on the mafia/drug in Naples. Some of the places they shoot it, are where people actually live! And actual gang members star in it. It got traction after the first series and I've made practically everyone I know watch it 🤣
Thing is you have to be in the right mind because of the subtitles, it's not even in Italian, it's in neopolitan which basically a whole different language.

The first scream movie scared me, and still does 🤣 I tried to watch the latest one, but talk about flogging a dead horse, bored the duck outta me!

Back on topic, please can we all pray (to the old gods and the new @Hireath 😉) whichever religion you may be, even if you're not religious (have a word anyway) that tomorrow we are rewarded with these court documents.
Oooh thank you lovely, will defo check it out! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I must say, I can't. They were always ill-suited. Ioan is the opposite of her in nearly all respects. He is talented, well-liked, polite, modest, honest (mostly), kind, patient and generous. Alice is none of those things. I suspect she might have put an act on early on, but can anyone do that for 7 straight years when you live together too?

She's far worse than ordinary. IG could have coped with an ordinary woman but she is extraordinarily awful. An ordinary dumped woman might go batshit for a month but then they listen to good advice and calm down. Alice gets a DVRO and then breaks it. An ordinary woman might have put some bland but inoffensive handbags on Etsy. Alice does this...

View attachment 2464181
I like the little shoe charm things, but she's stuck them on with bleeping tape!! 🙀 😂 I can never work out if she was taking the piss with these handbags or if she really thinks she's talented.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Talking about your ex husband's erectile problems is not the flex she imagines...
Then she insinuates he's a sexual deviant with all these mad threesomes! I mean, what one is it?!
So what Alice is saying is he had limp dick with her and was a sexual beast with other women? Makes sense.... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A mismatched couple indeed.

IIRC both NL and Tone have said Alice is the life and soul of the party.

Tone also said Ioan was the one standing in the corner apologising.

Doesn’t take a genius to work out what / who he was apologising for.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I doubt that anyone other than Alice would be calling Matthew Rhys Math (as she does) or putting his name first in a list of the housemates. She sure seemed (seems?) to have a thing for him....

Reactions: 47
I doubt that anyone other than Alice would be calling Matthew Rhys Math (as she does) or putting his name first in a list of the housemates. She sure seemed (seems?) to have a thing for him....
I’ll bet she does it to claim ownership of him. Such a narc move. Like calling your new internet friend a sister or Grandma like Alice does.

Reactions: 25
I’ll bet she does it to claim ownership of him. Such a narc move. Like calling your new internet friend a sister or Grandma like Alice does.
Or she just (still) wants to bonk him. And is seething that he didn't see how lovely and desirable she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.