Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is a little FM hunting on here but Alice is known to tweet in excess of 20 hours a day and make numerous sock accounts. She also attempts to dox people
I'm a pretty old member now and I'm known to go against majority opinion at times I've always been stubborn like that but the AE thread has always been very welcoming. Some of us hoped she was going through some temporary instability but 3 years later she's entirely the same with no personal growth. She's likely to always be this way she's abusing her kids and ive never particularly loved Ioan either but he's 10000 million percent more stable and suitable to parent than Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's still so desperate to be noticed by him isn't she.
3 years is a long time. Heartbreak is horrible, I had it at 18 and it really did take a few years to go. I’m glad SM wasn’t around as I know in those first few months I’d have hurt myself further by seeing if he’d met someone else etc. After 6 months the desperation had gone and it was just sadness. 3 years is crazy long to be kicking off and tit.

Reactions: 31
Why are the socks doing that toddler talk thing? Is it a nod to creepy dolls heads? Is it a signal she’s going into a psychotic episode or s’thing?

Reactions: 13
Snobby, Priveledged bleep. Many people can and do live on $480 per week. Budget, live within your means. So self entitled it actually makes me sick.
Beloved is a stretch 99.9 percent of people know her as IGs unstable ex I'd never heard of before the divorce. I'd seen her in TVD but didn't know who she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are the socks doing that toddler talk thing? Is it a nod to creepy dolls heads? Is it a signal she’s going into a psychotic episode or s’thing?
It's Alice's thing with Ioan isn't it? Wivvle babeee tawk 🤢
---
3 years is a long time. Heartbreak is horrible, I had it at 18 and it really did take a few years to go. I’m glad SM wasn’t around as I know in those first few months I’d have hurt myself further by seeing if he’d met someone else etc. After 6 months the desperation had gone and it was just sadness. 3 years is crazy long to be kicking off and tit.
I think the longer it goes on the more desperate she gets. Of course it's mad and it's beyond reason but really... It's Alice. Par for the course now.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
You would have thought she would have quit with the baby talk by now:

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 16.15.44.png

• Sick
  • Wow
It's Alice's thing with Ioan isn't it? Wivvle babeee tawk 🤢
---

I think the longer it goes on the more desperate she gets. Of course it's mad and it's beyond reason but really... It's Alice. Par for the course now.
The more
You would have thought she would have quit with the baby talk by now:

View attachment 2463755
I know about Alice the more I think all this behaviour is just who she is, or at least who she became some years ago (before he left). It’s just the same repeat I’ve tit. It’s draining to watch from this distance. I cannot imagine the exhaustion of both having to witness that n a home AND be on the receiving end of the outbursts if you don’t play happy with the behaviour. Again, it’s given me reason to hug my husband even more. Just being around nice people is nice. 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 30
LOL "Tone" posted a link to a tarot reader at 3.33am UK time who says that IG will cheat on BW. These are desperate times for AE! Jealous much??

"Tone" Someone sent me this. Not my normal thing, but anyway. Feel free to RT!

Oh god so what if he does, so what if he and B split up, they need each other now and that’s all that matters. If it’s long term, great. If it’s just for now, also great.

Reactions: 27
I didn't want to poop the party (and frankly didnt had much time the past days for it either), but I dont personally share the conclusions about some anti-Alice accounts being Alice fans in disguise that try to create evidence of Alice & the kids being "bullied". It's possible of course, but IMO it's hard to say either way because every person of public life that has criminal energy like Alice will have some more extreme "haters". And IIRC one of them actually got doxxed by Alice (also one that demanded jail time for Ella iirc, it's that kind of escalation: Ella's horrific behavior should be called out but some go too far)

I obviously dont want to discredit any work users have put into coming to their conclusions. You may be right. I just don't believe in it. Or I do believe in it (Alice's minions have made the same accusation of the other side, one being even this daft to claim that Alice's obvious sock is a Ioan fan trying to get her in trouble, accusations are confessions), but I cant be certain who it would be.

btw one of them said last night that Ioan had sex with a 18 year old while shooting Happy Now, was that ever mentioned before? I remember someone here claiming they had sex with him during Very Annie Mary (I think?), do they mean this? where else could that be from? It's otherwise a pretty petty attempt to give Alice's sexual pervert narrative some legs.
Re sex claims, I don't recall seeing either of these claims before. However, Happy Now's release date on Wiki is Aug 2001, so say shooting was 2000, Ioan himself was about 26/27. Therefore sex with an 18 yo isn't such a pearl clutcher, and certainly not illegal either

Reactions: 20
The more I know about Alice the more I think all this behaviour is just who she is, or at least who she became some years ago (before he left). It’s just the same repeat I’ve tit. It’s draining to watch from this distance. I cannot imagine the exhaustion of both having to witness that n a home AND be on the receiving end of the outbursts if you don’t play happy with the behaviour. Again, it’s given me reason to hug my husband even more. Just being around nice people is nice. 🤓
Exactly. This three-year meltdown isn't "heartbreak"; it's narc injury. She's exactly who she has always been. As those Tattlers who were involved with Ioan Online and the imdb boards can attest, she's just repeating the same old behavior over and over.
---
Re sex claims, I don't recall seeing either of these claims before. However, Happy Now's release date on Wiki is Aug 2001, so say shooting was 2000, Ioan himself was about 26/27. Therefore sex with an 18 yo isn't such a pearl clutcher, and certainly not illegal either
It's all part of the ongoing campaign to throw whatever mud they can at I & B, just to see what sticks.

Reactions: 30
oh you are underestimating it. 25 year old women are treated like 12 year olds these days by the angry mob. And any age gap is "power imbalance" hence abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oh you are underestimating it. 25 year old women are treated like 12 year olds these days by the angry mob. And any age gap is "power imbalance" hence abuse.
Alice could be in that category herself these days as she is several years older than him, although I suspect he didn't know her true age when they first got together.
As to the article, he does come across as not the sharpest knife on the block. He seems have been very sheltered in his younger life whereas Alice comes from an area in Bristol that was probably quite tough. I also wonder about her parents, as to have 1 kid like Alice but three! Phil is a complete nut job!

Reactions: 19
Well for starters, Alice lives her life online.

View attachment 2462862
Every time you think the crazy can't get crazier it does. That "who lives there life online" question, directed to She-of-the-102-socks-across-the-internet-online-for-20plus-hrs-a-day nearly made me pee myself! 😂 😂 😂
---
FAMOUS AND BELOVED 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I swear to God there are certain people on these threads, you included, who are more famous and beloved in this little corner of the web than Alice has ever bleeping been! 😂

I'm starting to worry that her intelligence is decreasing while her delusions of grandeur are increasing. Combined with a growing desperation if she loses the girls and the $26 finally runs out, I'm scared of what she might do. She's living in this constant heightened state of toxicity and obsession and I'm worried we're watching her slowly unravel in real time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh god so what if he does, so what if he and B split up, they need each other now and that’s all that matters. If it’s long term, great. If it’s just for now, also great.
The time they've spent together has obviously been good for Yo, he looks so much healthier and happier. If it comes to an end for whatever reason, then it's a shame but some gleeful twittering over it won't change that Yo was miserable with Al, and has been happy with Bee.

Reactions: 32
Thank you for that. I didn't even remember that he was in Wilde, but now that I look at this picture, I do recall thinking at the time that I wouldn't kick him out of my bed (disclaimer: I WUUUUUV men with long hair 😁) ...

View attachment 2463850
Young Yo reminds me of Lucas Till, the new MacGyver guy, although he's the blue eyed, blonde version. This dude...
Screenshot_20230921-175108_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
What in the baby’s bib is going on here??
It's sort of giving me innocent little girl mixed with sexy bad girl vibes and totally giving me the ick. Like she wants to be the sexy woman all the men lust after but also the innocent little girl everyone needs to protect. In short it's giving me the creeps. Thank God there's no bows.
---
Her logic with Walmart is so stupid: According to her own calculation thats about 2k per month. That would cover almost all their groceries. The yearly income would cover Ella's rich girl school even.

if you go by that logic why doing cameos (well, looks like she isnt doing them in fact lol) or conventions? They dont pay for everything either, don't they?

Of course she HAS A POINT if a job at [Insert whatever you consider beneath you here] would hinder her at generating other income, but clearly that is not the case. When it's becoming the case she is free to reject Walmart.

Of course she is entirely entitled to not work, but then don't complain about not having enough money (while also spending money on "childcare"), and don't blame it on your ex not topping up your bank account without being legally required to.
View attachment 2463121
Funny, because EXACTLY THIS is a example of Alice not being able to take it while dishing out. Ioan has got the RO in parts because of cyber bullying. And in this case there are actually Alice (with her main until recently) and people that are close to her (her brother, Loopy, several minions that she calls her friends) involved. Any "bullying" of Alice is in reaction to her abusive behavior (or is everyone bullying Russell Brand atm, who unlike Alice has still not most of the accusations proven against him I might add). Except of Tamika being the sister of his girlfriends friend (and she has barely said anything for 1.5 years) no one that is in any sort of contact with Ioan has done anything against Alice. So again, why is Ioan asked to tell people to stop it? Why not Alice who actually is in a way legally required to (cause 3rd party abuse is forbidden) and who actually has proven connections to her trolls?
Alice is fooling herself if she thinks Walmart is going to give her a job. The mum and pop store on the corner would take one look at her online history and tell her applications are closed.
---
Just did a course on DV and they gave a useful link.

There's one for child abuse too. Out of the 7 categories, AE is abusing the kids in 6 of them. Her sock and the FMs trying to smear IG and BW as "abusers" is just deflection away from AE's own demonstrated abuse. "Every accusation is a confession"

View attachment 2463332
She's used the institutions one as well - threatening to send the girls to Gloria if they don't support her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.