Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Now seems to have been filmed after 102D. So if the on set affair is true, then IG cheated on AE who was cheating on OP with IG. Anyway, I'm not going to judge IG for it (if it's even true) as AE was not in a position to lecture anyone about cheating.

AE and IG's "20 years of bliss" is looking more and more ropey by the day. I think AE was the gf that clung to him like a barnacle and he just couldn't shake her off. I think @Hiraeth posted a link to a Sunday Times article with Chrissy Iley where IG was asked why it took so long to marry Alice. The answer was he 'wasn't feeling it' - so why did he marry her??
They weren't in an exclusive relationship and Alice was engaged to Picasso back then, the reality is Ioan was single, moo.

Reactions: 23
Nah. Seems like she will go to the opening of an envelope. JC, that outfit from top to bottom. I am speechless.
She also seems to have had that bag in multiple colours. I’ve seen it in beige, pink and black now. When Alice likes something she realllly likes something.

Reactions: 12
Going by that pic of AE with IG in a headlock, bloody hell, I would have been shagging around on her too, if I looked like he did back then. I’ve never really had a good look at his pics from way back (I’ve stated in the past I didn’t really watch much he’s been in and I meant it lol) and good lord. What a handsome son of a witch (sorry Mama G).

I would have been a downright scoundrel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s really really tit. Maybe save it for when you’re really hungover or stuffed full of Xmas dinner and too weak to take much notice of it.
I just cannot believe loads of her insta numpties say this is their favourite film. How can they ignore the cinematic oeuvre of top directors and prefer THIS instead??
Ok - I’m teetotal ( look it up Alice 🙄) so gonna save it till I have a really rough bed rest day, when my meds mean it might be a bit more bearable 🤷‍♀️

Then yeah - follow it up with SAW and Silence of the Lambs to bleach my mind after, just in case I retain anything that may resemble a plot.

That’s assuming there is one? I’m gonna go with nooooo….

(Chosen a Scream gif because we saw the latest one here at Stew HQ Friday night, and we’re watching it thinking “hmmmm maybe we should’ve watched the one before this”…cos we had no bleeping idea who was who apart from Courtney Cox character. Luckily it’s literally the same plot over and over so we probably haven’t missed much with number 5 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They weren't in an exclusive relationship and Alice was engaged to Picasso back then, the reality is Ioan was single, moo.
Did anyone tell AE that? If AE knew he was shagging a crew member she would have gone nuclear. Good job it only came out way later. She was already very possessive of him on the set of 102D. Also the engagement was probably just a ruse so OP would appear to be straight. I don't think it meant anything.
---
Alice and "anything" do not work well together!
Wut?

Alice and baby doll heads? (could be a band lol)
Alice and 3 sharp ones?
Alice and the FMs?

:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does that make Loopy the “court” jester??
Sir Dump Smell, member of the Order of the Dildo 🍆
---
View attachment 2463128

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)
Unfortunate choice of fabric there--it looks like she's wearing a Hefty bag. (say it with me: HEFTY! HEFTY! HEFTY!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Butter tart called them out on that if I remember correctly. Saw right through their game
I’ve had to do real work so missed so much- trying to make it all make sense.

See I did think S was a bit much, a bit mean but I just assumed it was a different personality type yo mine.

I’m guilty of skimming these threads when I’m busy so haven’t seen it all but I do remember Butter queried the amount of kids S had- and here’s where I need to take something from this, I thought Butter was being a bit touchy. Mad isn’t it when you don’t know the full story!

Reactions: 21
I feel bad for saying it but I think it makes Yo sound really boring.
I can never get past the ‘false modesty’ thing he says about Brits. It’s so untrue. Brits are down to earth, they don’t go around blowing their own trumpets and bragging because they let their achievements and successes speak for themselves. I get Americans can be a bit more self promoting about that stuff but it’s not really a cultural thing, it’s a personality type. At best he’s trying to make sense of the narc wife (she often says ‘fake modesty’) and friends like Piers Morgan. Both narcs - both British. At worst he quite likes their gloating and arrogance as opposed to other peoples modesty and humility which he presumes is false.

Reactions: 8
Yes. She is a house bunny, she owns the place.
Awwwe 🩷
I am assuming she sleeps on the bed etc, and pretty much acts like a cat 🤣
An old friend of mine had a huge bunny, that lived in the house, and I was always worried it would nip me, its teeth were huge! It never did, but I was always tentative, I was only about 12 though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
NL: Well said. He can take me to court too. I have said things about him that the haters are very upset about. if they're that upset, then they should contact him and ask him to take me to court.

Why would IG take a sock with 23 followers to court? Nope, not unless they had a DVRO..

NL: Nobody wants revenge except for Bianca Wallace. Who didn't get her bitty witty cawweer as an actwess!

LOL why would the woman who bagged IG want revenge? He wuvs her. Revenge on who exactly? Projecting again Alice??

NL: She could easily get a Phd in tattle.. a LOT of work gone into that!

Correct. Glad you noticed lol

Reactions: 19
Snobby, Priveledged bleep. Many people can and do live on $480 per week. Budget, live within your means. So self entitled it actually makes me sick.
I took a long career break to be SAHM and by the time I went back my degree was useless- I’ve had to take an average job on an average pay. I’m lucky I’m married to someone who earns an ok amount but I work with women who are amazing, they are single, have their tit together and earn less than 480 per week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.