Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My maths is a bit naff but wouldn't it have been filmed in 2000 and released in 2001.
Ioan would have been 27/28 and single 🤔
Hardly cradle snatching if true and wasn't Alice engaged to Picasso back then.
Happy Now seems to have been filmed after 102D. So if the on set affair is true, then IG cheated on AE who was cheating on OP with IG. Anyway, I'm not going to judge IG for it (if it's even true) as AE was not in a position to lecture anyone about cheating.

AE and IG's "20 years of bliss" is looking more and more ropey by the day. I think AE was the gf that clung to him like a barnacle and he just couldn't shake her off. I think @Hiraeth posted a link to a Sunday Times article with Chrissy Iley where IG was asked why it took so long to marry Alice. The answer was he 'wasn't feeling it' - so why did he marry her??

• Wow
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2463128

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)
bizarrely I actually really like this lewk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Now seems to have been filmed after 102D. So if the on set affair is true, then IG cheated on AE who was cheating on OP with IG. Anyway, I'm not going to judge IG for it (if it's even true) as AE was not in a position to lecture anyone about cheating.

AE and IG's "20 years of bliss" is looking more and more ropey by the day. I think AE was the gf that clung to him like a barnacle and he just couldn't shake her off. I think @Hiraeth posted a link to a Sunday Times article with Chrissy Iley where IG was asked why it took so long to marry Alice. The answer was he 'wasn't feeling it' - so why did he marry her??
Would you mind sending me to that link? More than once I posted that I thought he was trying to shake her loose by seeing other women.

Reactions: 7
Ah yeah, 800/month (she just estimated it because they were late, previous court docs showed her residuals are about 8k per year, so under 700 per month) make 5/hour. Duh! She needs a 110/hour job to break even on her costs btw
1000016611.jpg

if she does earn "a lot more" she committed yet another crime by not disclosing it. the balance between this and pretending to be a hard working selfless parent that gets no support by her victim (spoiler: she does) is hard, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
At least Tone is kind enough to attack Bianca for other things and not just her health problems - what a sweetheart he is !

1695296962195.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Maybe the Tattler who said it will be lurking and comment? Or not if they don't lurk..
Someone was posting that they had a fling with I and that she was a wardrobe assistant. It’s somewhere in the second or third thread and she said it lasted throughout the shoot and he was lovely to her. People were flocking to the thread after Alice’s crazy was exposed.

Reactions: 15
Would you mind sending me to that link? More than once I posted that I thought he was trying to shake her loose by seeing other women.
I don't know if I have the link maybe @Hiraeth does. It should be put on the wiki really.
---
Tell me you are Alice without telling me... She is scouring X for any mention of Ioan - looking for something to use against him imo. BTW it was Kilburn but Hampstead sounds better. Always the snob. Can't wait until she has to move into an area with lots of brown people. It's also interesting that Math is named first. Maybe she wishes she had snagged him??

nl michael sheen.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My maths is a bit naff but wouldn't it have been filmed in 2000 and released in 2001.
Ioan would have been 27/28 and single 🤔
Hardly cradle snatching if true and wasn't Alice engaged to Picasso back then.
Truth Timelines aren't her thing either.

That's why I can't be arsed deepdiving into her shite cause it's invariably lies, or her projecting.

Reactions: 22
LOL "Tone" posted a link to a tarot reader at 3.33am UK time who says that IG will cheat on BW. These are desperate times for AE! Jealous much??

"Tone" Someone sent me this. Not my normal thing, but anyway. Feel free to RT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I still have to watch this 🤣 I need to experience the full horror- I’ll do it nearer to December! I can always watch something like SAW afterwards, as like a palate cleanser 🤷‍♀️
What a great idea - two horror movies for Halloween! 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still have to watch this 🤣 I need to experience the full horror- I’ll do it nearer to December! I can always watch something like SAW afterwards, as like a palate cleanser 🤷‍♀️
It’s really really tit. Maybe save it for when you’re really hungover or stuffed full of Xmas dinner and too weak to take much notice of it.
I just cannot believe loads of her insta numpties say this is their favourite film. How can they ignore the cinematic oeuvre of top directors and prefer THIS instead??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice submitted her financials to the court. She makes $800 a year from residuals, right? Get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well she was good looking but so are lots of people. She was never that special and her resting witch face gave her personality away not to mention all the gormless open mouth shots that gave me the ick.

Anyway I agree that this should be a partial rave thread to keep all the FMs happy. FMs, feel free to heap praise upon your batshit Queen here. I won't mind, in fact, I'll get the ball rolling.

Alice deeply cares about supporting people who have MS. As proof, here she is at a Race to Erase MS fundraiser wearing a divine ensemble.

View attachment 2463097
Oh dear! Alice and her love of belts and ruffles went into overdrive in this outfit she put together. There's a lot going on with this ensemble, and none of it good:eek: Lace shoes, doily-looking ruffles galore, a leather belt around the waist, and another one or two chain belts around her hips. Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.