Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't want to poop the party (and frankly didnt had much time the past days for it either), but I dont personally share the conclusions about some anti-Alice accounts being Alice fans in disguise that try to create evidence of Alice & the kids being "bullied". It's possible of course, but IMO it's hard to say either way because every person of public life that has criminal energy like Alice will have some more extreme "haters". And IIRC one of them actually got doxxed by Alice (also one that demanded jail time for Ella iirc, it's that kind of escalation: Ella's horrific behavior should be called out but some go too far)

I obviously dont want to discredit any work users have put into coming to their conclusions. You may be right. I just don't believe in it. Or I do believe in it (Alice's minions have made the same accusation of the other side, one being even this daft to claim that Alice's obvious sock is a Ioan fan trying to get her in trouble, accusations are confessions), but I cant be certain who it would be.

btw one of them said last night that Ioan had sex with a 18 year old while shooting Happy Now, was that ever mentioned before? I remember someone here claiming they had sex with him during Very Annie Mary (I think?), do they mean this? where else could that be from? It's otherwise a pretty petty attempt to give Alice's sexual pervert narrative some legs.

Reactions: 22
I used to be able to throw on a scarf without a second thought. Now I hesitate 😂 (perhaps I need to replace my lovely old pashminas and bargain basement Glassons’ woolies with some silky Hermes or LV for a fresh perspective)

We have a department store here called Farmers and for years my hyper-intelligent (but common sense deficient) hub thought it was a shop just for farmers, so he never went in. He was astounded when we went on our first shop for manchester and he was allowed in 😆
I have many, many scarves some have been given as presents and many bought bought over the years. I love wearing them, but I can confirm that I have never ever tucked one into a belt, nor would I.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Medieval issues?

View attachment 2462923

Because you aren't doing anything at all now and it would be a start. She's actually offended someone suggested getting a job. As for famous, not so much.

View attachment 2462919
Medieval, Oh he really is the gift that keeps on giving!
Also $480 a week is better than $0 a week 🤷🏼‍♀️
If she's so clever and such a great actress, then why has she done duck all for the last 10 + years? She has a nanny, so it's not like she couldn't work...Oh wait I forgot she's a tit actress and a acts like a diva on set and has a degree from so long ago (30yrs +) that, like mAlice it's obsolete 💅

Reactions: 30
btw one of them said last night that Ioan had sex with a 18 year old while shooting Happy Now, was that ever mentioned before? I remember someone here claiming they had sex with him during Very Annie Mary (I think?), do they mean this? where else could that be from? It's otherwise a pretty petty attempt to give Alice's sexual pervert narrative some legs.
Someone on here said they had a brief relationship with IG when he made Happy Now. They may have said they were 18 but I can't remember. Anyway, so bleeping what? There was no suggestion of coercion and 16 is legal, never mind 18. IG would have been in his 20s as he got with Alice at 26/27 so before then.

Reactions: 20
Can't see who that would be (assuming it was one of the cast members) - none of them would have been 18 when it filmed in 2001. Unless they are going to go "oh she wasn't 18 she was ....."

Reactions: 10
Can't see who that would be (assuming it was one of the cast members) - none of them would have been 18 when it filmed in 2001. Unless they are going to go "oh she wasn't 18 she was ....."
It may have been an extra (lol) or a crew member.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Now, the sort of person we’re looking for is an aggressive lout with the intelligence of a four-year-old and the sexual sophistication of a donkey.’ Edmund Blackadder

Meanwhile

Tone ‘the pox’ Evans

IMG_1503.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well she was good looking but so are lots of people. She was never that special and her resting witch face gave her personality away not to mention all the gormless open mouth shots that gave me the ick.

Anyway I agree that this should be a partial rave thread to keep all the FMs happy. FMs, feel free to heap praise upon your batshit Queen here. I won't mind, in fact, I'll get the ball rolling.

Alice deeply cares about supporting people who have MS. As proof, here she is at a Race to Erase MS fundraiser wearing a divine ensemble.

View attachment 2463097
Nah. Seems like she will go to the opening of an envelope. JC, that outfit from top to bottom. I am speechless.

Reactions: 12
I didn't want to poop the party (and frankly didnt had much time the past days for it either), but I dont personally share the conclusions about some anti-Alice accounts being Alice fans in disguise that try to create evidence of Alice & the kids being "bullied". It's possible of course, but IMO it's hard to say either way because every person of public life that has criminal energy like Alice will have some more extreme "haters". And IIRC one of them actually got doxxed by Alice (also one that demanded jail time for Ella iirc, it's that kind of escalation: Ella's horrific behavior should be called out but some go too far)

I obviously dont want to discredit any work users have put into coming to their conclusions. You may be right. I just don't believe in it. Or I do believe in it (Alice's minions have made the same accusation of the other side, one being even this daft to claim that Alice's obvious sock is a Ioan fan trying to get her in trouble, accusations are confessions), but I cant be certain who it would be.

I've certainly never heard about any 18 year old and Happy Now had not been named before either.
Damn Ioan for not keeping me abreast of these matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah. Seems like she will go to the opening of an envelope. JC, that outfit from top to bottom. I am speechless.
I was being sarcastic. She obviously doesn't give a duck about people with MS. Getting Ella to push around a woman with MS is enough proof of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
We must remember that Alice and ages do not work well together.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think she's going to get very far trying to make him into Russell Brand.
Nobody who has worked with him/had any dealings with him has a bad word to say about him.
Unlike RB (I know someone who worked with him who said she knew he was a rapist as did everyone else in the industry).
Not going to fly Alice.

Reactions: 35
IMO in the early days Ioan was channeling Alice’s messiness in the red carpet events. It was probably a saving grace that his workload was prolific at that time and he was away from her a lot of the time. Given his professional reputation I would say he cleaned up his car away from her. It’s also clear he took being a parent seriously and cleared up his act off set as well. I’m under no illusions that he was living like monk. I’m sure away from her he had fun with friends and colleagues. But I don’t think he was Alice level messy. Tbh he looks drugged with her in the early years. I don’t think he was committed to her in a meaningful way and it was more a case that she wouldn’t let go. To me she was the girlfriend who moved in too quickly and wouldn’t let go. One day he realised he couldn’t get rid of her and gave up.

In the later half of the relationship (after they married and had children) he looks sober but pained. Always pained when with her.
---
I think some of the pro and anti Alice people on twitter (who may occasionally cover over here) are just fundamentally nasty and angry people who will use a cause to let rip. Alice is one of these people which is why they are attracted to her SM. It’s why she and they love SM because they get to play put their nasty behaviour with like people.

The real intention behind their posting is to get an angry reaction and to bring others to their level. That gives them justification to carry on.

At the end of the day Alice has deliberately exposed her children to these people over and over. No one should know their names never mind what they get up to. Paps would leave them along if told them to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hysteria and Herpes” would make an amazing title for the tell-all book that I wish mAlice’s ex-lawyers would write. I bet Bernal would be well up for earning a bit of a extra cash…
BIB: also an excellent thread title!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We must remember that Alice and ages do not work well together.
My maths is a bit naff but wouldn't it have been filmed in 2000 and released in 2001.
Ioan would have been 27/28 and single 🤔
Hardly cradle snatching if true and wasn't Alice engaged to Picasso back then.

Reactions: 14
Just did a course on DV and they gave a useful link.

There's one for child abuse too. Out of the 7 categories, AE is abusing the kids in 6 of them. Her sock and the FMs trying to smear IG and BW as "abusers" is just deflection away from AE's own demonstrated abuse. "Every accusation is a confession"

abuse of kids AE.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.