Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pretzel was certainly playing the long game though.....lots of posts.

I guess though if you read something so much it's very easy to mimic the kind of things people say. I mean many of us could word for word write the sort of tit Alice comes out with....
Someone wanted to get some extreme tattler screenshots so much they joined and wrote them.
Trying to get the thread shutdown. Wonder who that could be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And if someone had said "yes get Mr Pretzel to doxx the FMs" then what? All that happens is it gets screenshot and posted by an FM and they wank themselves into a frenzy over it. (thanks for that one @M33L4) I guess it livens up their empty days.
That actually did happen...

Edit: the first part. Have no idea about the wanking themselves into a frenzy part.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That poster referenced seemingly came out of nowhere and straight out of the traps was so aggressive and foaming at the mouth about Alice and Ella. It just felt weirdly off. There is another one too. Not sure if they are still around.

Oh well, hope they got the amusement they wanted. I don’t suppose they will be the last.

They also kept trying to get their mythical partner to find out who was posting Alice or Ella. They were told to not interfere and that IG’s legals would have it covered. But a few regular posters were in favour of that and that gave the rogue poster even more encouragement.

I say rogue poster but the reality is they are as entitled as anyone to post. Just wish they would open up a rave Alice thread instead.

Reactions: 39
That poster referenced seemingly came out of nowhere and straight out of the traps was so aggressive and foaming at the mouth about Alice and Ella. It just felt weirdly off. There is another one too. Not sure if they are still around.

Oh well, hope they got the amusement they wanted. I don’t suppose they will be the last.
The other larger than life one flounced off to a different thread.

I think there a few more here still. Like I said:

1695161248686.png

Reactions: 31
Has the account been reported/ did they get banned? I think it would be wise to alert mods to it.

Reactions: 9
Basically we all know there is a legacy of the FM inner circle trying to encourage posters to go rogue on this thread. It’s been a while but what they did was deliberately posted about people we weren’t supposed to discuss and that encouraged others to do it too. Then they sent in complaints about the thread discussing non celebrities. That got us closed down a lot.

Alice was clearly trying to cobble together evidence that people were attacking her daughters on here and on X. It’s not beyond the realms of imagination that she or Batshit Marcia socked up and posted the extreme comments about Ella on X. It was certainly the case that some posters were outliers on here in the way they talked about Ella. Those posts are now been used by Alice to wrap herself in a new layer of victimhood and to imply Bianca is behind it.

Alice is socked up and at this stage arguing with her other socks or friends in socks.

We should maybe go dark on mentioning NL and Alice. Just spend a day or week praising Ioan and Bianca. I think she would go mental. She was livid Alun took attention away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Congratulations to @Lulugrace, who finally gets her wish and has a thread title!

Recap

Please add anything I've missed out!
Woot woot our darling @Lulugrace ! But you know I ❤ you. 😼😻 It's really all about the kitties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Basically we all know there is a legacy of the FM inner circle trying to encourage posters to go rogue on this thread. It’s been a while but what they did was deliberately posted about people we weren’t supposed to discuss and that encouraged others to do it too. Then they sent in complaints about the thread discussing non celebrities. That got us closed down a lot.
Yep.

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 23.15.04.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Butter tart called them out on that if I remember correctly. Saw right through their game
I was staying out of it mostly but I did support Butter Tart with some reacts because the points were valid about inconsistencies.

I went on a road trip recently and every time we stopped for gas, there were Snyders Pretzels at the cash….and it reminded me of Snyders (obviously) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Very peculiar and inconsistent backstory.....I mean I know any of us in here can say we are from anywhere but to claim to be Welsh but brought up running around barefoot in Pennsylvania...and use very English expressions like chav...
most peculiar.

Wow just read through all of her posts (speed read) there are SO many bizarre inaccuracies... like saying the ex wife of her husband was a terrible narc and then 2 months later a good friend (roughly) and then using half british sayings/ half american sayings ' like I avoid Florida/ republicans stuff. Also a healthy amount of mentioning Marcia!!!!/ also love-bombing @welp around the time the socks got more interested in welp. vvvvv interesting. I just can't believe the effort.... now thats A+ for effort. @Ametrine you are so clever. I do like the honey mustard and onion pretzels best, but that is niche.

Edited to add - that seemed like 2 people sharing an account - thoughts? One from the US/ one from the Uk... or could it be the star of the show actually showed up?

Also - Ioan + Bianca - we LOVE you!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Reading all this makes me realise how gullible I am 🤣
Not gullible, just an honest person. Harder to see that tit when you could never get your head around it
ETA not that people who spot those people aren’t honest. They’re just more aware, probably by being burnt bad by a person like that

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was staying out of it mostly but I did support Butter Tart with some reacts because the points were valid about inconsistencies.

I went on a road trip recently and every time we stopped for gas, there were Snyders Pretzels at the cash….and it reminded me of Snyders (obviously) 😂
Same, I stayed out of it mainly and hit some likes. I personally couldn’t remember the kids conversation but I had started to skim past their posts

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Congratulations to @Lulugrace, who finally gets her wish and has a thread title!

Recap

Please add anything I've missed out!
Delighted for her well deserved 😁
Great recap 👏
I'm way behind, busy busy busy but I doubt I missed much, well hope I didn't !

Is she jailed yet ? 👀

Reactions: 11
That actually did happen...

Edit: the first part. Have no idea about the wanking themselves into a frenzy part.
Part of me now wants you to go around saying where everyone is from (kidding) but seriously - how bloody clever are some of the posters in this forum. I read this great book about a serial killer that was brought to justice by a true crime forum (sorry can't remember anything now) and I can totally see why. I don't take this very seriously - just use it as a distraction technique to avoid invoicing or working... but darn, I have some serious respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Snyders was M? I had a look at some of their posts and the alarm bells didn't ring. But it was a bit weird that they didn't know how many kids they had LOL. When Snyders wanted jail for Ella I was thinking, eh, that's going too far but it didn't occur to me she was a FM in disguise. Snyders has disappeared which backs up that it was an fly by FM.

Honestly I don't care what AE and her scumbag FMs think of us. I don't need their approval. If they want to play stupid games, then they win stupid prizes. Is AE going to screenshot Snyders (aka M) and present it at court? Fine. They will FAAFO. No one in that court gives a duck what people on an anonymous forum post besides Alice.
Snyder's of Hanover has been sullied by the association. Hmpf. They are still great pretzels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.