Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just read through all of her posts (speed read) there are SO many bizarre inaccuracies... like saying the ex wife of her husband was a terrible narc and then 2 months later a good friend (roughly) and then using half british sayings/ half american sayings ' like I avoid Florida/ republicans stuff. Also a healthy amount of mentioning Marcia!!!!/ also love-bombing @welp around the time the socks got more interested in welp. vvvvv interesting. I just can't believe the effort.... now thats A+ for effort. @Ametrine you are so clever. I do like the honey mustard and onion pretzels best, but that is niche.

Edited to add - that seemed like 2 people sharing an account - thoughts? One from the US/ one from the Uk... or could it be the star of the show actually showed up?

Also - Ioan + Bianca - we LOVE you!
I believe it was mostly Marcia, but some of the posts were written in textbook Alice style, so I believe they shared that account.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Snyders was M? I had a look at some of their posts and the alarm bells didn't ring. But it was a bit weird that they didn't know how many kids they had LOL. When Snyders wanted jail for Ella I was thinking, eh, that's going too far but it didn't occur to me she was a FM in disguise. Snyders has disappeared which backs up that it was an fly by FM.

Honestly I don't care what AE and her scumbag FMs think of us. I don't need their approval. If they want to play stupid games, then they win stupid prizes. Is AE going to screenshot Snyders (aka M) and present it at court? Fine. They will FAAFO. No one in that court gives a duck what people on an anonymous forum post besides Alice.
Thread Title: Alice Evans sends in the spies - " but it was a bit weird that they didn't know how many kids they had LOL".
---
I believe it was mostly Marcia, but some of the posts were written in textbook Alice style, so I believe they shared that account.
omg.... I'm feeling starstruck now :cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've had to miss the RB threads, as I chose this thread over that. Only so many hours in a day!
Oh you amateur. I manage to squeeze in this, mafs, occasional Harkles and a whole entire other site for strictly. Occasionally I work too 🙃 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The past few threads have felt a bit weird, with some uber aggressive and overly familiar new posters. Didn’t feel inclined to join in - couldn’t be sure but it all felt a bit off. Relieved to hear others felt that too xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Tattlers taking out the trash 💅

I don't post a lot on these threads but read all the posts. And I feel really relieved about this. Now bring on the transcripts. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The past few threads have felt a bit weird, with some uber aggressive and overly familiar new posters. Didn’t feel inclined to join in - couldn’t be sure but it all felt a bit off. Relieved to hear others felt that too xxx
A bit weird to think that a thread full of people with their own experience of narcs would not recognise emotional manipulation at first whiff, but hey, their time they are wasting.

Reactions: 13
Just as well Bianca owns Tattle and can give Ioan’s legal team evidence Alice posts here🤔 oh yeah Bianca doesn’t own tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You lot, and so many others in other threads, are so clever! I’m always grateful for everybody who can compile wikis, get screenshots of Twitter and Insta as I refuse to have any other social media.

Next conspiracy theory - what if Welp was Alice all along?

IMG_6210.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And if someone had said "yes get Mr Pretzel to doxx the FMs" then what? All that happens is it gets screenshot and posted by an FM and they wank themselves into a frenzy over it. (thanks for that one @M33L4) I guess it livens up their empty days.
Lol my favourite laugh today was how everyone was pussyfooting around the user name and you had no time for that vague tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Me three. I too felt certain people were over familiar, but thought it was my natural British reserve being judgemental.

The extreme attacks on E were actually quite jarring when you look back on it.

Reactions: 30
@Hiraeth seeing as this is my first and probably only title thread, if we could have the court docs on it, I'll get more kudos 🤣🤣
I'll send some salad cream as a thank you, and also wear my hair as a shieldmaiden, in your honor 🫠

P.s I wish I could wear my hair like that everyday!
Hahahahahahaha. I had the last thread title and looked at the last threads views and it was 54k. 54k people seen how proud I was to rhyme ‘ex, drugs and socks n trolls’ with ‘sex, drugs and rock n roll.’

lol, duck you Alice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m writing this as some sort of explanation about some of my recent posts in the last few threads which may have confused some people.

First of all, there are some very lovely, kind-hearted people on this thread. People who take the time out of their day and use their emotional energy to type up messages to respond to and give advice to other people who say they are suffering from health problems, or personal problems. I have experienced this kindness from people here. I have also thought about health and personal problems of other Tattlers away from these threads, and felt sorry for some of us here who have been through, or are going through, tough times.

This unfortunately means that some other people, who I believe to be FMs, know that they can easily get sympathy and attention from the kind Tattlers here, and know that this is a quick and easy way to ingratiate themselves here.

It’s also mocking us - because they say that we like to speak about our "ailments" and our "crappy lives".

View attachment 2460022

I am extremely good at noticing writing patterns and language used by different posters here, and by the FMs on Twitter. I have an excellent memory. I pick up on very small details and notice when some posters, who are very forthcoming (unprovoked) in speaking about their private lives and health conditions, say things which are are inconsistent. For example, they may claim to be from one country, but then write in a style of, or use references of someone from a different country. They may claim to have several children in one post, but then later make another post saying they love animals more than humans (sound familiar?). These inconsistencies then mount up.

View attachment 2460025

It is very hard for someone’s real writing style to not slip out at some point - especially when someone is making a lot of posts in a short period of time. The sentence structure they use, vocabulary and certain phrases will betray them. Look at how easy we can spot the latest Alice sock (but to be fair, she doesn’t really make an effort to hide who she is).

When extreme/OTT/highly insulting things said about Alice and the girls (beyond what is usually posted here) are then screenshot from here and put on Twitter as an example of how horrible and abusive Tattlers are, or when someone here offers to enlist someone else to doxx FMs, that’s when alarm bells start ringing. Because Alice and her FMs have declared Tattle to be a “hate site”, and say we are bullying Alice and insulting the girls. Alice and her FMs have abandoned real life and think that all that matters is waging a “war” on Twitter and the internet, because all they care about is how Alice is perceived on social media and in the tabloids. Part of this unfortunately involves Tattle, as we have all the evidence of Alice’s atrocious and illegal behaviour.

We know the FMs have multiple Twitter socks. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that when Tattle was open for registration recently, they made several accounts. These people have a lot of spare time to construct multiple personas, and to write posts all day. These are also not people playing with a full deck of cards. They are bitter, vicious and removed from reality.

IMO, it’s at the least unsporting behaviour, and at the most, extremely suspicious behaviour to moan about not feeling accepted by a forum when you’ve just joined recently. I didn’t get the easiest time when I joined here, because I was new, and I was still standing up for Alice in some areas. I didn’t moan about being challenged or not being accepted. I just realised I wanted to stick around as I liked the thread and the community, and therefore needed to prove myself with longevity, and the content of my posts.

This is a really wonderful thread, and it upsets me to see people who I think are kind, genuine and caring being taken advantage of. I also don’t like the fact that I may have felt sorry for some people, who in actual fact are FMs who completely fabricated a story.

I think this is a good reminder too to always be aware that this is a public forum: anyone can read here; anyone can post here. Perhaps take things posted here with a grain of salt*; and be careful about what you post, as in most instances, you can’t be 100% sure the person you’re talking to is who they say they are. These threads also get tens of thousands of views - it’s not just the people posting here who view it.

And finally, am I saying all new posters from the recent open registration period are FMs? No, of course not.

Stay safe out there folks!

*unless they are screenshots of Alice’s/Alice’s socks’ social media, official legal documents or transcripts
Jesus wdf have I missed . Luckily some of you are on the ball with fms . I haven't the energy to suss out who is who. Jesus some people need a life away from twitter . On here is good craic and lately I been falling asleep lurking chuckling away to myself at the antics of some of you 🤣

Ok feel the need to boot my arse should I show sympathy to an FM in disguise . We need a code word lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I think the game plan was to post somewhat inflammatory stuff and hope a Tattler might agree with them. Then they have 'proof' that we diss the kids etc. What they don't seem to realise is how irrelevant their little games are. They can screenshot everything I post for all I care. On an open forum like Tattle, screenshotting us is a total waste of time - but it gives the unemployed something to do.

Snyders post.png

On the other hand, screenshotting AE's crap before she deletes is useful, as is getting the same from her socks before they disappear. She's breaking her DVRO. WHICH WE DON'T HAVE!!

Reactions: 32
You lot, and so many others in other threads, are so clever! I’m always grateful for everybody who can compile wikis, get screenshots of Twitter and Insta as I refuse to have any other social media.

Next conspiracy theory - what if Welp was Alice all along?

View attachment 2460384
I've thought alot of people on here were Alice. I don't really give a rat ass. They are trying to get everyone doubting. She is crazy, and her ass is cooked. She's too busy posting to notice. It won't pay off in court, Alice.

Reactions: 21
Look at these two cuties in real life. Nearly two years since going official and going strong.
Screenshot_20230920-000054_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ioan and Bianca both have great social circles. Alice on the other hand, not so much. She literally has created sock accounts to pet her ego online. Pathetic troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.