Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only Medieval malevolence that manifests itself in mAlice is hysteria. And herpes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
😂 I just succumbed and bought the Boost Lab neck serum that seems to be advertised everywhere. Anyone else tried it? It’s either that or start with the scarves, and I just.can’t.go.there
Not tried it, but am keen to hear if it works! I've always put whatever goes on my face on my neck too, but my neck isn't as taut as it used to be 😭. I do have quite a scarf collection, not to cover my neck, but more because its gets cold in the UK and done rightly they can make an outfit.

Disclaimer: I have never once tucked one into a belt, or worn a horse blanket in the height of summer!
---
Anyone else keep thinking the court transcript has arrived every time you see Hirathe's name?
Yep, and have done for the last two or so weeks 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ioan looked genuinely ill in those last few photos with Alice. He looks really thin and exhausted. I know he’d been in Oz etc filming but yeah…he didn’t look 100%. Like he’d had enough - which he definitely, obviously did as it turned out. That smile never reached his eyes either.

Whereas with B, he looks so much better. Like his skin is better, looks like he has more energy. It’s amazing what getting away from an abuser can do for you.

ETA - Sorry, his smile did reach his eyes but only when he was interacting with the girls. What a mess she’s made of all of it.
Agreed! He looks miles better now, and I'm not saying that because I don't like Alice, I'm saying it because a fact!
Even with all the tit he is going through, he still looks better!
---
There was a cheese string on the skylight once and Alice thought it was a personal attack…

not even joking
This episode was bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣
The cheese string even made it into the mini film some clever turd made (I can't remember what user made it - sorry 🩷)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think she was ever anything special either, she has always looked hard faced and yeh she was slim but her figure wasn't anything special.
Well she was good looking but so are lots of people. She was never that special and her resting witch face gave her personality away not to mention all the gormless open mouth shots that gave me the ick.

Anyway I agree that this should be a partial rave thread to keep all the FMs happy. FMs, feel free to heap praise upon your batshit Queen here. I won't mind, in fact, I'll get the ball rolling.

Alice deeply cares about supporting people who have MS. As proof, here she is at a Race to Erase MS fundraiser wearing a divine ensemble.

AE race to erase ms.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Well she was good looking but so are lots of people. She was never that special and her resting witch face gave her personality away not to mention all the gormless open mouth shots that gave me the ick.

Anyway I agree that this should be a partial rave thread to keep all the FMs happy. FMs, feel free to heap praise upon your batshit Queen here. I won't mind, in fact, I'll get the ball rolling.

Alice deeply cares about supporting people who have MS. As proof, here she is at a Race to Erase MS fundraiser wearing a divine ensemble.

View attachment 2463097
What in the baby’s bib is going on here??

• Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 2463097
Two belts????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tena lady should just pay Tony to do their twitter, the need for the product would definitely increase!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her logic with Walmart is so stupid: According to her own calculation thats about 2k per month. That would cover almost all their groceries. The yearly income would cover Ella's rich girl school even.

if you go by that logic why doing cameos (well, looks like she isnt doing them in fact lol) or conventions? They dont pay for everything either, don't they?

Of course she HAS A POINT if a job at [Insert whatever you consider beneath you here] would hinder her at generating other income, but clearly that is not the case. When it's becoming the case she is free to reject Walmart.

Of course she is entirely entitled to not work, but then don't complain about not having enough money (while also spending money on "childcare"), and don't blame it on your ex not topping up your bank account without being legally required to.
3.png

Funny, because EXACTLY THIS is a example of Alice not being able to take it while dishing out. Ioan has got the RO in parts because of cyber bullying. And in this case there are actually Alice (with her main until recently) and people that are close to her (her brother, Loopy, several minions that she calls her friends) involved. Any "bullying" of Alice is in reaction to her abusive behavior (or is everyone bullying Russell Brand atm, who unlike Alice has still not most of the accusations proven against him I might add). Except of Tamika being the sister of his girlfriends friend (and she has barely said anything for 1.5 years) no one that is in any sort of contact with Ioan has done anything against Alice. So again, why is Ioan asked to tell people to stop it? Why not Alice who actually is in a way legally required to (cause 3rd party abuse is forbidden) and who actually has proven connections to her trolls?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
IMG_6791.jpeg

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2463128

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)
As I was scrolling I got this image starting from her head to her toes & I was thinking it wasn’t bad at all until I reached her feet 😂 those shoes are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only Medieval malevolence that manifests itself in mAlice is hysteria. And herpes.
“Hysteria and Herpes” would make an amazing title for the tell-all book that I wish mAlice’s ex-lawyers would write. I bet Bernal would be well up for earning a bit of a extra cash…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm still raving, so there's more...

Nothing says true love like having your fiance in a headlock while they do a 1000 yard stare. There is nothing coercive about this at all at all. The lovely belt completes this picture of romantic bliss.

AE headlock.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2463097
Jesus
I know I used that before, but I like that episode so much! + that’s the only thing that comes to mind:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.