Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Lorraine has been doing that show in the mornings for at least 30 years and she annoys the absolute duck outta me, always has done šŸ¤£
No offence to any Scots btw šŸ©·
Iā€™m Scottish and Lorraine Kelly knocks me bald

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m not even sure that Ioan and his lawyers care this bit of the internet exists. Itā€™s max 20 people rehashing the same BS.

View attachment 2462406
Ioan's public statement:
"I'd like everyone to know that I absolutely and most definitely do not endorse the opinions of the Tattle Turds, nor of anyone associated with them."

Everyone (who isn't a Tattle Turd): "Eh?"
šŸ˜¬šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think this needs emphasising. One of the reasons Alice and FMs have socks across various forums/websites that insult Alice is so that Alice can claim this:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 23.39.15.png

This is from Alice's declaration in January 2023.

I suppose she's trying to hint that "unknown third parties" are Ioan and Bianca.

Nope. A lot of it is coming from her camp.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldnā€™t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twit.

The fact is - I canā€™t prove to any of you that Iā€™m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Aliceā€™s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming sheā€™s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when theyā€™re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, Iā€™m taking that as a ā€œconstructive criticismā€ kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended šŸ¤£) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters Iā€™ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You donā€™t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever peopleā€¦the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. Iā€™ve sometimes been too aggressive and thatā€™s not right. So Iā€™m going to do better moving forward.

Again, apologies for the post yesterday - I was massively wrong to do that.
I've come in on the tail end of this and am not fully cognisant of everything that happened, but just to say I have not thought of you as an FM. My take is you have a terrible illness and are in pain 24/7 and that you have a lot of justifiable anger and depression about your illness and pain and how it affects your life and your family and that rage sometimes spills out in your posts. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think this needs emphasising. One of the reasons Alice and FMs have socks across various forums/websites that insult Alice is so that Alice can claim this:

View attachment 2462632

I suppose she's trying to hint that "unknown third parties" are Ioan and Bianca.

Also interesting that she mentions the DM while she is the one with clear links to a "journalist" who works for them. She even posted a picture of Boshoff and herself on her instagram, didn't she? What an own goal that is lol

Reactions: 29
Jez Louise can you imagine what dog do Alice is in when the GAL starts looking at the trolling of her children. I mean at the very least she will find Alice was reckless in way she exposed her children in the media. But when she finds out Alice was using socks to troll her own kid to discredit Ioan, Alice is done for.

This isnt a deep state secret for the investigation to uncover. Itā€™s a cack handed pieced of cuntery that only Alice would try and fail to pull off.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Thank you Mimsy.

I probably did misread it all. And yes, I do have an awful lot going on both mentally and physically. That is 100% all true. But itā€™s no excuse for how I behaved yesterday.

I also apologise for my discussions on whatā€™s going on with me personally as itā€™s a derail of threads ( even when Iā€™ve spoilered it ) and so I will stick to the Tattle Turd threads if I need a chat or vent etc. That way Iā€™m remaining on topic on the main threads.
Itā€™s clear I get triggered by Alice - a lot of us do, thatā€™s why we are here. But I recognise itā€™s not the right time or place sometimes if Iā€™m in a bad mood.

This is my mea culpa and again, I apologise wholeheartedly for what I did yesterday. I was out of line and reacted badly.
See now we know for sure you aren't an Alice sock or an FM. There's no way you could or would apologise if you were! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2462632

I don't think I've seen this declaration before. What's that bit about 'having objects repeatedly thrown at the front of our home'. Surely that's utter crap.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2462632

She can claim all she wants but it's just butthurt nonsense. And the biggest troll of her kids, turned out to be her Texan buddy. She doesn't seem to get that the US has free speech and the Judge isn't going to get Tattle shut down for her.

"Having objects thrown at the front of our home". Well thank God they had to move to a rental LOL. No more cheesestrings to worry about.

Hey Alice! Go duck yourself you pompous hole. šŸ’‹

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big loves to you all tonight ā¤

Thank you for all your kind words ā¤

I hope the transcripts are out soon - feels like this next 6 months could be the make or break part of this awful divorce, and the scripts will be the start of it all.

I wonder what itā€™ll be like when all is said and done? Like Will Ioan have full custody and only visitation for AE? Will therapy with the girls be successful and they can hopefully put their lives back together without her in them (as much )?

Itā€™s been 3 years of A hammering away at everything, itā€™ll be weird if it all ends with the boot firmly on the other foot if you get what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
bless them. I was yesterday in DĆ¼sseldorf, so perhaps they got a point here /s

at least two people are either ready to perjure themselves for Alice or get Alice down for perjury? Fantastic!

AFAIK he just wants to add a cheaper premium tier, not charge everyone

i dont get it

i do have 4 monitors, so entirely possible!
Just want to remind you @welp that the Tattle HQ secret bunker and Defcon Mimsy are always at your disposal if you feel Alice is getting too close for comfort. Now she's narrowed down your nationality and Dusseldorf it's only a matter of decades before she realises you're a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think I've seen this declaration before. What's that bit about 'having objects repeatedly thrown at the front of our home'. Surely that's utter crap.
There was a cheese string on the skylight once and Alice thought it was a personal attackā€¦

not even joking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have all the screenshots.

Here's some really awful ones:

1) The FM makes up a fantastical scenario which portrays Ella in a terrible light:

View attachment 2460452

2) The first line is just horrendous. Insults her appearance (skin tone) too.

View attachment 2460453

3) Basically calling the girls cunts.

View attachment 2460454

4) This is what really raised my suspicions. Not once, to my knowledge, has anyone here called Ella a narc.

However, Ella falsely claimed Ioan called her a narc in her restraining order application, which Ioan said he suspected Alice wrote:

View attachment 2460455
I never clocked Snyders as being a spy or whatever. But I stopped posting largely in part to their aggressive posts about E. I responded several times that it wasnā€™t appropriate and the kids should be off limits but a few people agreed with Snyders that they were fair game and it really bothered me. So Iā€™ve been lurking. Didnā€™t occur to me that it was someone digging for info. Well spotted.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It was dodgy as all hell and very uncomfortable when she kept offering up the husband as some internet Sherlock Holmes. At that point so was out as I assumed The poster was hoping a Tattler would take the bait to use it against us or as proof Alice was being directly harassed in her attempt to get tattle closed.
Yeah that was super weird.

Reactions: 22
I think Alice was the one banging on about being a ā€œsmug marriedā€ in that cringey Lorraine interview.

Alice has two expressions ā€œwho you looking atā€ or ā€œheā€™s mine, all mineā€.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We were just talking over dinner about films we always like to put on time and again and Mr Flamingoā€™s Step mother mentioned two or three films and Christmas Card was one of them. Both mr Flamingo and I gasped out loud šŸ¤£. Sheā€™s heard the Ioan and Alice story before and always loved Hornblower and Forever, and after I went on a mini Alice tirade she said ā€œI think youā€™ve put me off that film now ā€œ šŸ‘€šŸ¤£
But is she a member of the Facebook Christmas Card fan page?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.