Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I just succumbed and bought the Boost Lab neck serum that seems to be advertised everywhere. Anyone else tried it? It’s either that or start with the scarves, and I just.can’t.go.there
I'm looking at those colour LED masks for the face and neck. I'm sure that the dogs can club together to get me one for Yule.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know which photos of IG this person is looking at. He looks much better now than he ever did with Alice.

Screenshot_20230920_164903_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t spot an FM if it slapped me in the face and said “Hey fuckos, I am a sock!”. But I think those with clever spidey senses have wheedled them out now.

Also like to think I am a bit too dizzy to be accused!
---

Haha, on my recent trip to Greece I was pulled for suspicion of carrying explosives after my hand luggage got pulled for extra tests. Proper tit myself and I was in tears. Turns out normal household cleaners can trigger the swab machine.
I was pulled randomly in Miami for an explosive swab in the airport. My family just went through like they didn't know me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fashion of the Noughties wasn’t kind to anyone
It was kind to Kate Moss and plenty of others lol. Alice was a bit special though. The last time I saw the jeans and dress combo in the wild was as a child in the 70s. It gave me the ick, then and now.

Reactions: 11
Ioan looked genuinely ill in those last few photos with Alice. He looks really thin and exhausted. I know he’d been in Oz etc filming but yeah…he didn’t look 100%. Like he’d had enough - which he definitely, obviously did as it turned out. That smile never reached his eyes either.

Whereas with B, he looks so much better. Like his skin is better, looks like he has more energy. It’s amazing what getting away from an abuser can do for you.

ETA - Sorry, his smile did reach his eyes but only when he was interacting with the girls. What a mess she’s made of all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, I thought this was the worst thing.

Alice's FM friend and Alice herself writing terrible things about her own daughter, in the hope it would rile people up on a forum, so they could then screenshot all the posts, including the original ones they wrote, and post them to Twitter.

Her own daughter. Just unbelievable. It's terrifying the depths she's willing to plumb.
Idk if Ella reads here, but she definitely reads her mum's Twitter and it's debatable how much she posts on her mum's socks herself. So Alice deliberately created another sock, shared it with an FM and wrote horrible things here about her own 14 year old daughter as you wrote hoping to rile us up so she could screen shot them on Twitter, knowing full well Ella would see them. Whether it was to punish Ella, to manipulate her or she was just collateral damage in Alice's war against Tattle, this is so, so horrific. Alice is like a bleeping tornado that destroys everything she touches, even when that's not her deliberate intent.

Reactions: 35
That's grasping at straws.

View attachment 2460615
View attachment 2460618
---
Another 6 years, decoder ring, and a detective, maybe they'll figure something out.

View attachment 2460616
I think we're all contorting ourselves over this - with laughter. 214 threads, 3 years, welp mentioning she's German more than once, Alice obsessed with Tattle and suddenly she realises welp is German. You can't make this tit up! Idk if it's because she's trying to hide her identity sometimes, but Alice's IQ seems to be dropping at a frightening pace. She lives in such an obsessive vortex of hate, negativity and toxicity, aside from the booze, pills, junk food, lack of exercise, etc, that it's really affecting her intelligence.
---
No wonder your detective skills are so good, @Ametrine, you are apparently welp in disguise. 😂

View attachment 2460630
I don't have any German links, but I'm thinking of having schnitzel for dinner tonight. Obviously I'm @welp.
And @Ametrine.
Je suis @welp.
Je suis @Ametrine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know which photos of IG this person is looking at. He looks much better now than he ever did with Alice.

View attachment 2462533
I totally agree. It’s also heartening for anyone who’s gone through a break up to see people finding love again. I’m a bit raw from a recent split (though amicable and probably for the best). I can’t imagine ever meeting someone new. It feels much more daunting than when I was younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ioan and the IRS to Alice and Gloria when all of the financials are revealed in court:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm glad if S is gone. I wanted to punch the screen when s/he began every post with Bore da Tattlers.
Yeah that was getting a bit on the nose.

ETA: no offense to any Welsh people but S was really pushing it too hard Imo.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.