Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please! She was never anything special. All she had was her height and weight. Otherwise she just could be a suburban housewife. Without OP and I she was nothing. And that teal outfit is a real stinker. 🤣
Agreed, I don't think she was ever anything special either, she has always looked hard faced and yeh she was slim but her figure wasn't anything special.

She always looked like she had a bad smell to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Portly is a lovely word. If anyone asks, my cat is portly. And if anyone dares to suggest he's fat, I'll come for you like Alice in a carpark. (Fur baby and I have just discovered Churu's. He might be a little bit more than portly... 🙀)
This reminds me of something sweet the now Princess of Wales said about her gorgeous little Prince George and I always loved it. “George is a very podgy baby.” 🥰🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought I'd kick off the AE rave thread with some more pics of her in her prime:
View attachment 2462703
View attachment 2462705
View attachment 2462708
View attachment 2462709
^ sporting an Alice Evans original no less. No wonder the orders came flooding in

OK I admit I was looking for the picture of her emerging from a hedge, Homer Simpson style, to show someone for a giggle. Help me out anyone?
The black and white wouldn't be too bad if she hadn't then gone over the top with the hideous belt. The 1970s tablecloth doesn't go with the boots. The blue bedsheet is rather restrained for Malice and I'm surprised that she hasn't added ribbons to the shoes. That black sequinned dress is so short that I only hope that her 'badly packed kebab' wasn't on display - very muttony.

She has the worst taste of anyone I've ever seen and I'm including Sam Smith in that. She can start out well and then she adds the WTF. The tin eye rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The black and white wouldn't be too bad if she hadn't then gone over the top with the hideous belt. The 1970s tablecloth doesn't go with the boots. The blue bedsheet is rather restrained for Malice and I'm surprised that she hasn't added ribbons to the shoes. That black sequinned dress is so short that I only hope that her 'badly packed kebab' wasn't on display - very muttony.

She has the worst taste of anyone I've ever seen and I'm including Sam Smith in that. She can start out well and then she adds the WTF. The tin eye rules.
The dog blanket is a better look than all these.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's fascinating seeing these photos of her. Her nose is different in every one.
How many noses has she had? She'll be like Danniella Westbrook soon if she's not careful.

Screenshot_20230921-012305.png
Screenshot_20230921-013303.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Speaking of the IRS, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of @kingseven's story! 😁
I must admit to performance anxiety as to whether I can come up with something more outlandish than Bianca and Welp meeting up in Düsseldorf. The socks have raised the bar!

(As a side note Hiraeth I beam with pride whenever you praise me considering the actual important work you do in getting the court docs and sharing them with your expert analysis and exposing the Abuser, whilst I piss about making fan girl videos of Alun and giving a backstory to squirrels, rats, and a cheese string)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Lorraine isn’t well liked here. The object of ridicule constantly. She comes across insincere and fake.

Aww Kenny Dalglish, what a man. I’m very fond of his home team ☘🍀
She's an annoying cow. My dad got to do security when GMTV used to have the summer roadshows back in the day...the head got me H from Steps autograph on a bit of paper even though it was Lee I liked at the time while he got my wee sister a t-shirt signed by bands and people who were there...and he still says he doesn't have favourites :rolleyes:

Anyways, one of the things he had to do was watch the presenters and at the time, he fancied Lorraine so thought all his birthdays had come at once. She was nice when the camera was on but as soon as they cut it was a different story. He and his pal would try to be polite....stuff like saying hello and the usual small talk people do, holding doors open etc. but nothing was good enough for her and she walked around with a face with a smacked arse unless there was someone there she had to impress.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
20230921_015917.jpg

So, Bianca is "bored shitless" when she posts selfies but if Alice does it it's ok and it somehow shows that she is strong and living her life or whatever? Double standards, ey?

I also just saw that this and it just doesn't quite make sense to me:
20230921_020009.jpg

Where exactly am I infantilising him? By calling him naive? Being naive can't be associated to a certain age. I've met 18 year olds that are more mature than 30 or 40 year olds. Also, the fact that they have to bring up Biancas illness again... why? It wasn't part of my comment but they felt the need to mention it again. Interesting, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
To you and everyone who might be feeling sensitive, paranoid, concerned, please remember S posted some pretty extreme comments and it still took many of us until now to realise she was a troll, mainly I think because most of us are kind, decent people who don't play such deceptive, manipulative, stupid games, so we don't assume others are. I honestly don't know if there are other trolls, FM's or even Alice in here posting under more socks, I'm generally not too good at spotting them, but I'm not reading posts thinking such and such is a troll or an FM, and I don't think many others are either. Which is why this time is getting such a reaction. I don't care if Alice and her minions sit back and laugh at fooling us, I find her behaviour incredibly pathetic and sad. It does bother me that she is trying to weaponize us Tattlers to further abuse her children which is something I think we do need to be aware of going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I must admit to performance anxiety as to whether I can come up with something more outlandish than Bianca and Welp meeting up in Düsseldorf. The socks have raised the bar!

(As a side note Hiraeth I beam with pride whenever you praise me considering the actual important work you do in getting the court docs and sharing them with your expert analysis and exposing the Abuser, whilst I piss about making fan girl videos of Alun and giving a backstory to squirrels, rats, and a cheese string)
What you do is important and a hell of a lot funnier. 💜 We can't be too serious about things or we end up getting days like today. Bring on all the creative pursuits! And thank you, and everyone else who has posted awesome things, for sharing your amazing creativity with us. 💕

• Heart
In the end this is a public forum, not a private member's club, anyone can join and post.

Tattle is just a gossip site, nothing posted here is ever going to affect Ioan and the court cases. If anything trying to " infiltrate" the threads just makes Alice and her crew of misfits look foolish and even more tragic if that is humanly possible.

If there are more here then good luck to them and I hope they enjoy themselves, they seem to have little else to occupy themselves with. Let's not take this seriously or we end up looking as obsessive as they are. Moo

• Heart
Reactions: 60
We have a department store here called Farmers and for years my hyper-intelligent (but common sense deficient) hub thought it was a shop just for farmers, so he never went in. He was astounded when we went on our first shop for manchester and he was allowed in 😆
I'm pretty sure Farmers started out for farmers, a bit like what Farmlands is today. Farmers is by go to for underwear and their homewares are pretty good too.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2462732
So, Bianca is "bored shitless" when she posts selfies but if Alice does it it's ok and it somehow shows that she is strong and living her life or whatever? Double standards, ey?

I also just saw that this and it just doesn't quite make sense to me:
View attachment 2462738
Where exactly am I infantilising him? By calling him naive? Being naive can't be associated to a certain age. I've met 18 year olds that are more mature than 30 or 40 year olds. Also, the fact that they have to bring up Biancas illness again... why? It wasn't part of my comment but they felt the need to mention it again. Interesting, isn't it?
This is such a true statement about Ioan. mAlice because we Turds know nearly every sock is you then why did you marry his sorry ass then? You were a grown ass woman whom I recall flew all the way from LA to the 🇬🇧 during the filming of King Arthur because you saw a photo of him with his arm around one of the actresses. Once married you happily stayed that way until he finally had to shake you loose like an angry Honey Badger by bifurcation? And you’re still not letting go which makes no sense.

• Heart
This reminds me of something sweet the now Princess of Wales said about her gorgeous little Prince George and I always loved it. “George is a very podgy baby.” 🥰🤣
Oh I love the princess 👸 georgy podgy 😂 🥰
---
How many noses has she had? She'll be like Danniella Westbrook soon if she's not careful.

View attachment 2462764
Years and years ago I saw Danniella in real life..beautiful fresh faced with nice hair, lovely figure and dressed really nicely. The drugs and lifestyle has turned her into this!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have no words.

Screenshot_20230920_214806_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_214759_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Did I miss something?
We are falling apart, half the group are fakes, we've just woken up?
We Turds and Sea Hags have made a supportive community here. Anyone who doesn't see that must be on the wrong thread.

Screenshot_20230920_220152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.