Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NL: I feel bad for AE. imagine your husband ups and leaves you, and turns your whole life upside down, and you eventually find out the woman he left you for is a personal assistant /secretary in a polyester top. Ouch.

Not really the burn AE thinks it is. Narc injury is real.
Poor Alice, she's on a hamster wheel and can't get off. I doubt anyone would take it to heart Alice critiquing their clothes given she looks like an overflowing laundry basket most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Hiraeth seeing as this is my first and probably only title thread, if we could have the court docs on it, I'll get more kudos 🤣🤣
I'll send some salad cream as a thank you, and also wear my hair as a shieldmaiden, in your honor 🫠

P.s I wish I could wear my hair like that everyday!
Salad cream AND shieldmaiden hair? Now you're just trying to get Tone and Loopy hot and bothered aren't you you shameless hussy?! 😂
---
That actually did happen...

Edit: the first part. Have no idea about the wanking themselves into a frenzy part.
😂 😂 😂 I can't tell you how glad I am that you added that edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any other newbies now paranoid that they’re coming across like an FM? It’s like when the Guards are driving behind me & i start to wonder if I have a body in my boot I forgot about. 🤦🏼‍♀️😝
Is there something you’d like to tell us @ChangeYourName. Something you’d like to get off your chest in a manner of speaking 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up on the last thread and saw your posts. It can be scary going off your meds but if you realise that you are better off without them it is a brave if not necessary decision. I hope you're through the worst of the withdrawals and that you feel better ASAP. And that Cat is giving you lots of love, laughs and distractions. Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers your way. You have incredible strength, integrity and courage and have worked so hard for so long to heal your wounds, improve your life, and make life better for those around you. I know you will get through this! ❤
Bless you. You’re always so profoundly lovely.
I felt I had to kick away the crutch because I don’t want to live a blunted life. My ability to properly empathise, weep and laugh, my faith, were all suppressed beneath shades of grey. (Obviously I don’t want to be an Alice, either, where everything is higb octane and screaming, but thankfully I haven’t been like that since I was a young teenager.) Huge hugs in return, as ever.
Cat is showing his support by comfort eating. He had breakfast, second breakfast, lunch and dinner. He’s very portly at present. It stops him from eating flies, I suppose. And he’s been bringing me his toys.
Lots of love to you.

Good night, all - hopefully sleep will be had tonight. And hopefully tomorrow will be Transcript Day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Go see ZM. I say this as I wear a scarf to work today but at least it's Louis Vuitton.
I’ve worn scarves every almost day since a teen and it’s my security blanket. If I don’t have one with me I go and buy one 😊 let’s reclaim the scarves. Scarves are cool. Scarves are fab. Don’t tuck them into a belt otherwise we can’t be friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That poster referenced seemingly came out of nowhere and straight out of the traps was so aggressive and foaming at the mouth about Alice and Ella. It just felt weirdly off. There is another one too. Not sure if they are still around.

Oh well, hope they got the amusement they wanted. I don’t suppose they will be the last.

They also kept trying to get their mythical partner to find out who was posting Alice or Ella. They were told to not interfere and that IG’s legals would have it covered. But a few regular posters were in favour of that and that gave the rogue poster even more encouragement.

I say rogue poster but the reality is they are as entitled as anyone to post. Just wish they would open up a rave Alice thread instead.
If they really believed Alice's narrative you think they would have the courage of their convictions to post their true opinions and not play these childish games. Oh well, water always finds its own level... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Any other newbies now paranoid that they’re coming across like an FM? It’s like when the Guards are driving behind me & i start to wonder if I have a body in my boot I forgot about. 🤦🏼‍♀️😝
All i can say is Bore Da! .... ;) ... and Marcia, Marcia, Marcia....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been on Tattle longer than there have been bloody mAlice threads and even so, I've had a quick look in the mirror to make sure I don't look like a FM. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh, no, I haven’t heard about pulverising/water - but our dear @Lulugrace, who’s trying to reduce her antidepressant dose to nought, would probably be interested! I’m going the ayurvedic route at present - ashwagandha for anxiety, side cordifolia for energy/concentration, 5-HTP for sleep. I’m just worried about longterm effects on physical health when it comes to all these drugs: I’m on hefty doses of pain for a crumbling spine/sciatica/arthritis/fibroids, which is unavoidable or I’d not be able to function, but am trying to keep away from everything else. I did try quietapine once upon a time, but had an allergic reaction to that too… thank you so much for your suggestions and support: it’s so very kind of you, and much appreciated.
I feel you're pain re sciatica, lived with it since 2016, due to a prolapsed disc. At times it's so bad I wanna rip the nerve out! Plus the pins & needles. You have my sympathy there 🩷
Had one operation, but need another and the vertebrae around that disc is crumbling, so god knows what the next operation will be.

Sorry a bit of a derail there!
I see B has posted a nice selfie on her insta, i do hope its a little duck you to NL on twitter 😉...I hope to god mAlice doesn't do the same, my eyes are still recovering from the last video!
---
Salad cream AND shieldmaiden hair? Now you're just trying to get Tone and Loopy hot and bothered aren't you you shameless hussy?! 😂
---

😂 😂 😂 I can't tell you how glad I am that you added that edit!
BIB
Hahaha! Busted 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
NL: you eventually find out the woman he left you for is a personal assistant /secretary in a polyester top. Ouch.
Alice would never wear a polyester top. OMG as "Tone" would say. She wears the finest tablecloths available to humanity.

AE dress.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I believe it was mostly Marcia, but some of the posts were written in textbook Alice style, so I believe they shared that account.
Oh God I just had an image of Alice sitting up in bed in her 3 day old nightie, crusty toothpaste around her lips, her chins wobbling as she snort laughs at her cleverness...

It's actually pretty horrific when you think about it though, and some of the posts that account made about Ella. She was deliberately trying to encourage hate for her own child. She needs to be the star of the show. I wonder if the fact there is a lot of compassion and support for Ella even as we recognise she needs discipline and guidance, riles Alice up. I can't even say plainly that my beloved fur baby is perhaps a little bigger than he should be let alone imagine posting publicly the kind of nastiness that account sometimes posted about Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lulu it was me coming off venlafaxine. I did it cold turkey and all I can say is do NOT do that. It’s hell on earth. Taper taper, slow and steady, and stay in touch with your gp the whole way. Baby steps at a time. I don’t know how to spoiler so sorry everyone for the me-rail.
Ahhh, getting people mixed up 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yep im dropping down once a month ans oddly enough i have a call with my GP tomorrow about it! How you managed to just stop, i have no idea! 🩷

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t spot an FM if it slapped me in the face and said “Hey fuckos, I am a sock!”. But I think those with clever spidey senses have wheedled them out now.

Also like to think I am a bit too dizzy to be accused!
---
Or going through airport security and wondering if you remembered to take the gun out of your bag (I don't have a gun, I would never own a gun, but every single time I think there's going to be something there!)

I am not Alice or an FM. I might be Welp though, as I have some Germanic heritage, although that's not my wurst trait...
Haha, on my recent trip to Greece I was pulled for suspicion of carrying explosives after my hand luggage got pulled for extra tests. Proper tit myself and I was in tears. Turns out normal household cleaners can trigger the swab machine.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.