Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worn scarves every almost day since a teen and it’s my security blanket. If I don’t have one with me I go and buy one 😊 let’s reclaim the scarves. Scarves are cool. Scarves are fab. Don’t tuck them into a belt otherwise we can’t be friends.
I used to be able to throw on a scarf without a second thought. Now I hesitate 😂 (perhaps I need to replace my lovely old pashminas and bargain basement Glassons’ woolies with some silky Hermes or LV for a fresh perspective)
I’m still shook that it’s tenterhooks and not tender hooks
We have a department store here called Farmers and for years my hyper-intelligent (but common sense deficient) hub thought it was a shop just for farmers, so he never went in. He was astounded when we went on our first shop for manchester and he was allowed in 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think I've seen this declaration before. What's that bit about 'having objects repeatedly thrown at the front of our home'. Surely that's utter crap.
It's in the Wiki, but here's the link to the document.

Alice's statement is from page 11 onwards.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh please, no way Bianca would hurt a bunny.

Screenshot_20230920_183108_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thistle judging Alice.

20230831_185958.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Any other newbies now paranoid that they’re coming across like an FM? It’s like when the Guards are driving behind me & i start to wonder if I have a body in my boot I forgot about. 🤦🏼‍♀️😝
Mention of a cat posting from a suspect FM was made. I recently posted a picture of my cat. Suddenly I'm worrying if my witch flying across the full moon looks like an internal organ! 😂It's like when you spend too much time in the lolly aisle trying to decide what to buy and then you start worrying security is watching the store's cameras, pegging you as a potential shoplifter. Then you get to the checkout and they don't want to check your bag because "you have an honest face!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought I'd kick off the AE rave thread with some more pics of her in her prime:
gettyimages-73423686-612x612.jpg

alice-evans-the-chronicles-of-narnia-film-premier-the-royal-albert-BK12R9.jpg

aliceevans-annualrace-2.jpg

31a257151816-alice-evans-ioan-together-z.jpg

^ sporting an Alice Evans original no less. No wonder the orders came flooding in

OK I admit I was looking for the picture of her emerging from a hedge, Homer Simpson style, to show someone for a giggle. Help me out anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Haha, on my recent trip to Greece I was pulled for suspicion of carrying explosives after my hand luggage got pulled for extra tests. Proper tit myself and I was in tears. Turns out normal household cleaners can trigger the swab machine.
We got stopped at Auckland airport for the random bomb swab. Mr Brie half jokingly asked if they ever gets a positive result. Imagine our surprise when alarms start going off because our hand luggage was positive. The sniffer dogs were bought over, our luggage unpacked. Turns out we had been in Rotorua, an area in NZ that is full of geothermal activity and our bags had the sulphur residue on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
But is she a member of the Facebook Christmas Card fan page?
I still have to watch this 🤣 I need to experience the full horror- I’ll do it nearer to December! I can always watch something like SAW afterwards, as like a palate cleanser 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This woman wouldn't understand divorce if someone spon fed it to her.
He left his abusive wife, not his kids.

View attachment 2461896
Twenty years with someone who tries to destroy your very essence is a lot. She is lucky Ioan does not have Kevin Costner's dgaf factor or she would be on her ass under a bridge. Ioan has been too kind to her.

Reactions: 34
She can claim all she wants but it's just butthurt nonsense. And the biggest troll of her kids, turned out to be her Texan buddy. She doesn't seem to get that the US has free speech and the Judge isn't going to get Tattle shut down for her.

"Having objects thrown at the front of our home". Well thank God they had to move to a rental LOL. No more cheesestrings to worry about.

Hey Alice! Go duck yourself you pompous hole. 💋
Wow my throw is amazing! All the money I’ve earned from Yo has enabled me to hire a trainer and I was able to chuck a tarnished baby angel statue from the East Coast to the West. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bless you. You’re always so profoundly lovely.
I felt I had to kick away the crutch because I don’t want to live a blunted life. My ability to properly empathise, weep and laugh, my faith, were all suppressed beneath shades of grey. (Obviously I don’t want to be an Alice, either, where everything is higb octane and screaming, but thankfully I haven’t been like that since I was a young teenager.) Huge hugs in return, as ever.
Cat is showing his support by comfort eating. He had breakfast, second breakfast, lunch and dinner. He’s very portly at present. It stops him from eating flies, I suppose. And he’s been bringing me his toys.
Lots of love to you.

Good night, all - hopefully sleep will be had tonight. And hopefully tomorrow will be Transcript Day!!
Portly is a lovely word. If anyone asks, my cat is portly. And if anyone dares to suggest he's fat, I'll come for you like Alice in a carpark. (Fur baby and I have just discovered Churu's. He might be a little bit more than portly... 🙀)

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought I'd kick off the AE rave thread with some more pics of her in her prime:
View attachment 2462703
View attachment 2462705
View attachment 2462708
View attachment 2462709
^ sporting an Alice Evans original no less. No wonder the orders came flooding in

OK I admit I was looking for the picture of her emerging from a hedge, Homer Simpson style, to show someone for a giggle. Help me out anyone?
That bag looks like it smells of mothballs and old lady/granny eau de cologne.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
There’s been an outage with Sky broadband in the Uk.
Yep, it lasted for hours. I'm with Sky for my phone as well so couldn't even use that to get on. Thankfully a friend messaged and told me to use a VPN then try again and I was able to get back on.

Reactions: 5
Add this monstrosity to the collection.

View attachment 2462715
It's fascinating seeing these photos of her. Her nose is different in every one.

---
I still have to watch this 🤣 I need to experience the full horror- I’ll do it nearer to December! I can always watch something like SAW afterwards, as like a palate cleanser 🤷‍♀️
I can't watch horror like that, I don't have the stomach for it. Doubt I could watch SAW either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2462703
View attachment 2462705
View attachment 2462708
View attachment 2462709

Oh please! She was never anything special. All she had was her height and weight. Otherwise she just could be a suburban housewife. Without OP and I she was nothing. And that teal outfit is a real stinker. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.