Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason I ask is that I think about the two girls and wonder how much of Alice's behavior feels normal to them. With both of them back in school, I hope they experience respite and develop perspective from being away from her mother and around other people.
I was writing a similar question while you posted this. I think they must know. They’re quite big now, they’re big enough to find it all very embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Very true! Without doxxing myself, one of my ancestors was a Griffiths who emigrated from Ceredigion to Pennsylvania. Am I related to Ioan? 😀

Genuine question for those of you who were raised by narc parents--did you know that your parent was OTT or did their behavior just feel normal to you? If it was difficult, was there some kind of refuge that you found? Friends, sports, other activites? What helped you develop coping skills?

The reason I ask is that I think about the two girls and wonder how much of Alice's behavior feels normal to them. With both of them back in school, I hope they experience respite and develop perspective from being away from her mother and around other people.
It wasn’t until I left home at 18 I saw her for who she was. Until then I genuinely thought she was a fun mum. Becoming one myself under actual difficult circumstances unlike her situation where she victimised herself so much was the first sign. So much so that I coped with a very serious situation with ease, I was so used to her woe is me act that I didn’t quite understand how difficult my life was back then. I had a child after a serious SA I noticed she didn’t have many actual friends and the ones she had were only transactional for her. I feel for certain Alice’s girls will see this for themselves soon. It wasn’t spoken about almost thirty years ago when I experienced it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I was writing a similar question while you posted this. I think they must know. They’re quite big now, they’re big enough to find it all very embarrassing.
They know. Look at the recent photos of Elsie, there is a child who is deeply sad when she used to look so full of life. I think the reason Ella's behaviour is so poor at times is also because she knows and she's pissed no one is stopping it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I have to say, I was unreasonably annoyed by Snyders Bore da..I kept thinking, that's what Pearls says, why are you copying pearls? I really did chalk it up to me being pissy though and never in a million would think it was an FM with some long game in mind. It's just so incomprehensible to me. Really? You're so invested you're taking months out of your time to what? Get 1 tweet that has a reaction? Get bragging rights that you fooled people who we kind and empathetic (not the win you actually think it is). I get I'm somewhat invested in this since I post and read here, but like everyone else, there's a life outside of this. We sometimes talk about it, but frankly most here aren't fully open due to the doxxing of Alice's minions. I see people being much more up front about their locations and identifying details in other threads and I was shocked...then I realized those threads aren't dealing with utter psychotic and juvenile twats like Alice and FMs. The whole Twitter/X/sock thing..it feels so high school, mean girl. Which frankly is why it doesn't get a ton of reaction. The stuff being posted isn't coming from a rational or mature perspective. It also keeps backfiring. The definition of insanity and all that...
I think they really wanted to drive home the fact they were Welsh, for some reason. Which was strange as they claimed to be a first language welsh speaker but they used a phrase that made me think this wasn’t the case and that they had probably used google translate (they said good night instead of good evening as a greeting) I’m a native welsh speaker and I’ve probably used Welsh on these threads three or four times in the two years I’ve been here lol
I was giving them a wide berth anyway due to some of the stuff they were saying!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Let's hope that their therapy sessions are doing some good!
If the therapy sessions are upsetting to Alice it means it's working. She's become so unhinged about it and what she doesn't share is always more important than was she does share. I'm guessing Alice has been getting some interesting questions from her daughters and she's literally losing control.

Reactions: 35
I'm guessing Alice has been getting some interesting questions from her daughters and she's literally losing control.
Would they feel safe to even question her? I wouldn't as you have to deal with the explosion and then the tears and guilt trips.

Reactions: 18
I'd be exhausted if I spent 24/7 hating everyone like Al does. Can't be arsed tbh and not good for your mental or physical health. Al invents this hatred so she can feel important, play famous and be a pretend victim at the same time. Most dgaf.

Reactions: 31
Do the girls knows she’s insane?
I think they probably do.
I don't think they can allow that thought to even enter their heads. What would be scarier than having no adult in your life except one that you think is insane? Until they get some space from her and safe adults they can talk to (they haven't got any, Gloria is sus af and IG has been PAed out of their lives) they are trapped. BTW, if Gloria wasn't sus AF Alice would have fired her a long time ago.

The therapists will be ridiculed and they will be told that they are spies for IG and the evil step-mom, to make sure they are not viewed as safe either. Never underestimate the malice of mAlice.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It must be a really confusing time for the girls. I worry that any progress made in the reunification therapy will be undone when they return home to mommy dearest. This situation has been allowed to go on for far, far too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it October the next hearing? Is that just financials or custody too? I know the Judge said Feb for something.

Reactions: 5
Is it October the next hearing? Is that just financials or custody too? I know the Judge said Feb for something.
Don't think there is anything on the books until February and custody won't be decided until March at the earliest, unless Alice goes completely OTT. It will too late for eldest but still some hope for the youngest.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It must be a really confusing time for the girls. I worry that any progress made in the reunification therapy will be undone when they return home to mommy dearest. This situation has been allowed to go on for far, far too long.
As long as they are under Alice’s influence she will sabotage the therapy and punish them severely if they show any signs of pushback.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Interesting there is a duplicated post by the Welsh Pennsylvanian Texan Bristolian interloper
Two people using this account maybe? Posted same thing twice! #65 and #113 of thread 212.

View attachment 2461418
I think it’s a glitch - the same happened to me and, while I am “new” in terms of having a login, I’m not an FM. I’ve lurked here since Alice went on the media offensive and did all those interviews, but only got an account recently when registrations last opened. It’s nice to not have to read “tit” instead of “tit” and “duck” instead of “duck”.

edited to add - I’ve just looked at the two posts that I thought were the same and realised that the second one (529 on thread 211) was me replying to a second quote but somehow the first quote and comment was reposted as well. I am not very tech savvy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.