Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Al thought that Yo should have found her airport security tantrum funny so that's her in a nutshell.

Reactions: 24
Reading her stupid, immature, and abusive posts makes me think that Ioan was never happy with her.

Reactions: 27
Well NL suggested earlier that transporting your kids to school and feeding them is an almost full-time job.

As a single mother it makes Alice a superhero.

Reactions: 26
As long as we’re discussing that pervert creep Stupidity has anyone else noticed that he and some of the other weirdos in the group seem rather interested in a part of the anatomy I won’t mention here. It rhymes with crass troll.

Reactions: 14
Aww, I'm a cat lady myself. An old orange, tattered, feral tom cat showed up at my house years ago. He has the extra toes and huge neck Alice could relate to, but he refuses scarves. Took me about a year putting food closer and closer to house to pet him and gain his trust. He sounds mean when he speaks, but big old baby. He is in my lap right now. His name is pawpaw.

Reactions: 32
Al thinking that everyone wants to be a celebrity is kinda hilarious. Although I wouldn't mind being a stealth ninja spy. That would actually be cool.

🥷

Reactions: 26
Well, the kids are in therapy now. So hopefully they will heal from Alice's abuse.

Reactions: 19
Alice is finding parenting hard.

Lots of people, including single mothers, do all this plus working, taking their kids out, having their own hobbies and interests. It’s motherhood.

I suspect she’s beginning to dislike parenting and teenage meltdowns suggest some push back.

My sister managed all this and more whilst undergoing chemotherapy- she’s pretty great - not a superhero but a good mum.

Reactions: 29
Is Alice saying that someone needs to clean up puke and poop after her daughters?

Reactions: 30
Apparently all we do when we're not trashing Alice is talking about our illnesses and our cats.
As my mother once memorably said to an obscene phone caller, back in the day before cell phones and caller ID when these things happened, “I don’t even have a cat.”

Reactions: 43
Reading her stupid, immature, and abusive posts makes me think that Ioan was never happy with her.
Thank you! I’ve been saying this forever. Maybe for the first six months he was. The poor man was probably too polite/kind/afraid to dump her. I bet he wanted to.

Reactions: 22
"puke/poop/spit out food" - I thought they were 14 and 10 years, not 14 and 10 months.

everyone does this shit with a full time job btw.

Well, the kids are in therapy now. So hopefully they will heal from Alice's abuse.

View attachment 2452002
the post she is replying to is proper psycho: imagine you would do this to a woman that escaped a abusive relationship.

Reactions: 40
Awwwe, I'm not surprised it took a year, some ferals can never be tamed (am talking to you here Alice ) the name does he have thumbs? I've seen so many cat videos where they have thumbs!
So it seems we are all animal lovers here...see mAlice we are good people, we just don't like abusive narcs
---
Is Alice saying that someone needs to clean up puke and poop after her daughters?

View attachment 2452016
I'm sure mAlice practically said this verbatim on one of insta posts about a year or so ago!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.