Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
being a sexual perv is a crime
but having sex with other people is not being a sexual perv
Ioan ruined no reputation. she had none, and the little that was left she ruined herself. it's the typicsl abuser behavior of "how DARE you came forward"
Screenshot_20230918_082134_X.jpg

this is her way to say "i made it up bit if Ioan doesnt take me to court it proves it's true"
Screenshot_20230918_082313_X.jpg

these people are so demented. I mention about every day that I live in Germany. Yes, you totally "worked it out" and I will totally pretend now to be the Scottish person you believed me to be :ROFLMAO:

PS: for the record my twitter is entirely inactive, so if you get weird messages it's some other evil German

PPS: I had to google that insult. apparently it really exist
Screenshot_20230918_082328_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_082043_X.jpg

ah yeah, instead Ioan should just give up and let Alice complete her abuser training on them
Screenshot_20230918_081942_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Bloody everlasting hell, how can she still believe "the general public", or anyone else, for that matter, gives a fig about the exact moment Ioan's seven inches ventured off to new horizons?! Good grief!

P.S. Another evil German here, but I'm not the Twitter villain either (and, like Welp, I had to look up Pickelarsch - Tattle is just so educational!). Oh, the mystery! :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
"Yes, yes we see welp lives in Germany. One time Bianca posted about a book that she read and that same author wrote another book that had a character in it whose Grandmother came from Germany and omg. Welp is Bianca!" 😂

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
You are correct! Here's an excerpt from Alice's declaration filed with the court on August 11, 2023, in response to Ioan's ex parte application for the appointment of a child custody evaluator, signed under penalty of perjury:

View attachment 2454576
Yes, that's it. I knew she'd said she supported.

These lines stands out. She's talking about the proposed reunification therapy here.

"I am very excited for this process to commence."

"I have every hope these issues can be sorted out with time. "

So all of this "the girls are still suffering" and outrage on Twitter about the cruelty of the reunification therapy is nonsense. She herself said she wanted the girls to undergo it in her own response.

The very thing she swore she was excited about - the chance for IG to reunite with his girls - is finally taking place.

Shouldn't she be happy?

Rhetorical question, of course. 🙄

MOO

NarcRage

VIP Member
I'm so bored of this. Surely they must bore themselves....

Can we have some new court filings or transcripts???

Something.... anything?

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Never mind I saw the cameo. Wtf???
She’s a fucking mess. The teeth sucking like Poundland Hannibal Lector, the covering of the neck, does she have balls for a neck or what?? What a riot.
Meanwhile her predator brother is fixated on Bianca? I’d be getting a restraining order there too if I thought for one second the lazy fuck left his bedsit.

Ametrine

VIP Member
She keeps trying to make a story someone will believe.

View attachment 2456402
View attachment 2456403View attachment 2456411

1694993754393.png

"The stories will come out when they come out".

They're not "stories", Alice.

If it's true what you're insinuating, then they are crimes. Go to the police. Don't tease them using your Twitter sock.

Oh wait, you're doing this because you're lying, want to threaten Ioan, and are trying to get as much attention as possible.

1694994148622.png

"The twattles have finally admitted that Welp twat is German".

Gee, apart from Welp saying she was German from very early on, what else could possibly have provided a clue that Welp was German?

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 00.41.15.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
Absolutely full of her self. She is the kindest, strongest, smartest, wonderful, lights up a room?? WTF?

Screenshot_20230919_010347_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_011917_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230919_011927_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
It's more projection. Alice is terrified the reunification therapy might be successful so now she has come out with what she always hinted at.

NL: You know, when it comes out that Ioan Gruffudd is a sexual pervert... BECAUSE IT WILL!!!!

If she coaches the kids to make this allegation, I want her to rot in prison for it.
Absolutely this is her end game and it should be a criminal offence. Falsely accusing anyone of CA or SA is abhorrent.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
That Boshoff woman is still in denial
View attachment 2455897
Not everyone has the ability to self-reflect and admit they were wrong.
But then again, knowing who she works for that's not a surprise, is it? 🤷‍♀️

Edit: Notice how she says "The story was true.". Why past tense? Trying to cover her ass, ey.
"was an order sought?" lmao

if Alice wants a black on white order she should ask for it. the person who wants money tends to ask for it (and yet its Ioan who asked for it), often even as emergency orders

meanwhile keep pretending that paying support without a official court order is somehow not paying support. That Alice follows that logic is already bad, but a journalist (even if only DM)? Embarrassing stuff.

She is also wrong btw. Ioan already submitted in december proof that he was paying the mortgage, utilities, insurances etc. One of her less corrupt co-workers at the DM even correctly called it "living rent free"

Reactions: 45

iieee

VIP Member
Reasons to be jealous of Alice:

1. She lives in a nice apartment (for the next few weeks anyway)
2. …

That’s all I got 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking about this earlier. She's got no house, no job, no partner, she doesn't seem to have any friends outside of social media, she has never ending legal problems of her own making. What are we jealous of again?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I looked more closely. AE (I presume) has cut their heads out and put a ring in the middle. I think the words say Married Me? It's like how some people put certificates on the wall of their degrees. AE's biggest achievement was getting IG to marry her and she wanted it proudly displayed.

IG on the wall.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Raz Cat

I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
I don't think you would get far. Alice is an extremely unreliable narrator of what has occurred over the last few years. I'm afraid all you would get is a narc's view of the situation, and that wouldn't reflect objective reality in any way, shape, or form. A great deal of her fury at Tattle, and especially at Hiraeth, and Welp, is that opinions here are based on reality, and not on her revenge fantasies. Mostly her own text conversations, sworn court documents, and vetted financials. There's a good bit of snark, and some conjecture as well, but I have no problem with that. If she can dish it out then she can take it. This is a women who this morning insinuated her ex is a pervert. And I think we all know New Lips is Alice!

Last edited:
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm still trying to get over big lips writing her own eulogy.

"Everyone loves her and she lights up a room!" 😂😂

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Reasons to be jealous of Alice:

1. She lives in a nice apartment (for the next few weeks anyway)
2. …

That’s all I got 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
I know that we have seen 1,000,000 times that every accusation is a confession, but calling someone else a pervert when she is documented as a flasher isn't really very bright is it?
I've said this before but imagine if she had ended the marriage and she had gone to his house to drop the kids off and he had exposed his penis to her - he would, quite rightly, have been arrested !

• Haha