Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Basically her not particularly new line of abuse is:

• Claim Bianca is behind tattle because she wants to believe that. And being a narc what she believes becomes her truth
  • To get “angry” and offence at everything posted on Tattle about her, even though she could just not read it.
  • Take her anger at Tattle out on Bianca.
Every slight by a tattler gives her the justification to attack Bianca in the same way. Only a bully and an abuser does this. Makes someone else pay for the grievance against others. Which of course is what she did to Ioan. He paid for her pathetic and failed career by being her whipping boy. Because far be it from Alice to admit she was a failure as an actress, dresses like a bag lady and looks a mess. That would involve growth.

BTW she really hasn’t found any “predator” with which to hit Ioan with other than Bianca is younger than him. He’s in 40’s and Bianca is in her 30’s. Bianca is financially supporting him. There‘s no power imbalance.

Alice was in 40’s when she married Ioan in his 30’s. Alice exploited his emotional immaturity when he was in his 20’s and I am sure she encouraged his drinking around her so he didn’t think about what was happening. She got her claws in and wasn’t letting go. Away from her he maintained an intense workload implying he was hard working not a party animal.

RB symbolises the loud, crude and rude lad behaviour of the 90’s and 00’s. That’s what is news. Alice was part of that scene and seems to have thrown herself into it with relish. She still channels every shit aspect of that ladette culture. She’s the one who was connected to Epstein. She is the one who is best mates with an abuse apologist. She is the one who has a RO against her. She is the one being investigated for child abuse.

Ioan was working intensely during this period in leading roles. He was probably on set 12 hours a day for months at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ButterTart

VIP Member
Posted on another thread but apt…
What is the mindset of a counter-parenting, cruel, narcissistic ex?
• I will be in control; I will decide what values the child grows up with I will 'win' and maintain the child's affections
• I will make sure the child loves my family only
• I don't care about the needs of the child; I must get adored, I am entitled to it
• I don't care about court orders; I will do what I want, including deceiving, lying and manipulating
• I want the child to be like me, to validate my sense of self
• I will ensure the child shows disrespect, disloyalty and disgust towards the empath parent
• I will reward the child for rejecting the empath parent
• I am going to punish the empath parent and make them suffer until the end

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Is Alice saying that someone needs to clean up puke and poop after her daughters?

View attachment 2452016
They do they own homework.
She's hardly at the riverside with a washboard.
Clothes shopping is on Ebay. It requires a finger, and your ex husband's money.
Birthday prep twice a year is hard? Not a joy for the girls you supposedly love? Oh I forgot - they love you.
Al doesn't cook, not even at Thanksgiving or Christmas. She orders.
Cleaning up poop, puke and spilled food for 10 and 14 yo seems abnormal.
Myriad of school emails and talking to teachers so much that you consider it a burden seems problematic.
Again, she doesn't cook and they seem to prepare their own lunches.
10 and 14 year olds wash themselves.

What is it that you do Al?

• Haha
  • Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Unbelievable. And she didn't do it when ordered? Then she waited until the day it was to expire to do it? I can't believe she had all of those closet cabinets ajar and one closet door open. The bed was not made up properly. The pillow was in the middle of the bed. It looked like she had a black top on the floor over by the doorway, but maybe it was the dog. I don't know. The rambling was disturbing.

How embarrassing. The biggest thing, though, is she was too lazy to do it the first time it was ordered and then waited until the last minute and filmed an incoherent cameo. What a work ethic this woman has. Not. LOL

• Sad
  • Wow

What's your point

VIP Member
New lips = same 💩 different day! Jesus change the record N O B O D Y gives a crap that he dumped you and found someone else almost half your age and with a better body, face, personality (in no particular order).

Jesus he left you because you are a abomination of a human and an even worse mother.

My only criticism of Ioan is that he married her in the first place.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
"Terrorize" - He must have reminded them to use manners

View attachment 2454518
It's more projection. Alice is terrified the reunification therapy might be successful so now she has come out with what she always hinted at.

NL: You know, when it comes out that Ioan Gruffudd is a sexual pervert... BECAUSE IT WILL!!!!

If she coaches the kids to make this allegation, I want her to rot in prison for it.

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
being a sexual perv is a crime
but having sex with other people is not being a sexual perv
Ioan ruined no reputation. she had none, and the little that was left she ruined herself. it's the typicsl abuser behavior of "how DARE you came forward"
View attachment 2456639
this is her way to say "i made it up bit if Ioan doesnt take me to court it proves it's true"
View attachment 2456640
these people are so demented. I mention about every day that I live in Germany. Yes, you totally "worked it out" and I will totally pretend now to be the Scottish person you believed me to be :ROFLMAO:

PS: for the record my twitter is entirely inactive, so if you get weird messages it's some other evil German

PPS: I had to google that insult. apparently it really exist
View attachment 2456641
View attachment 2456638
ah yeah, instead Ioan should just give up and let Alice complete her abuser training on them
View attachment 2456637
Jesus she really is a lesson in narcissism, isn’t she?

“how dare you ruin my reputation by revealing MY bad behaviour”

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
This is my totally unknown ex-cat:

received_859915338802006.jpeg

He always preferred the farm so, when their last cat died, he moved in to them next door 😂. I get sent photos like this from time to time, usually of him sleeping on their sofa or bed! Sadly, his sister who stayed with me hasn't come home for over a week now, just when I was going to take her to the vet for a bad ear and off-colour so I'm not hopeful 😭.
---
She still can't close doors.

Screenshot_20230917-021558.png

Screenshot_20230917-021555.png

She's starting her Cameos again. Doubt that will pay the rent, given how unprofessional she was before and how few people know who she is apart from being "Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex-wife" who starts shit (not siht) with everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Big Al is trying really hard to find the very niche audience to be outraged about anything but plain vanilla sex. The evidence of how the public react to these kinds of things is that besides some doing an initial oooo-eerr, they just dgaf. Is she a mid-western republican running for election on Christian values platform all of a sudden?

Then she tries to resort to BUT HE SHARED MY MESSAGES!!! Then stop saying stupid shit. Won't be part of evidence in the future if you close your stupid trap.
Mind she joked that she had to phone the paramedics after attempting doggie style with Ioan and now she wants us to think he's a proper sexual deviant 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ametrine

VIP Member
So let me get this straight.

Ioan was granted a DVRO. Alice repeatedly violated the DVRO, and as per its terms, the police were finally notified for a breach.

I can't see a NARCISSISTIC WASTE OF PUBLIC MONEY here.

1695055072893.png

However, it's fine for Alice to threaten to call the police when she doesn't get her own way, is it?

What a narcissistic hypocrite Alice is.

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 17.27.47.png

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 17.28.11.png

• Sick
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
Respectfully, I think she can use any emoji she pleases. A small minority don't have the monopoly on blue butterflies. She's using it to express happiness and joy. What if I decided to monopolise a happy face to mean I was abducted by aliens? Would that mean everyone else adding a happy face is promoting my one crazy cause? Butterflies are pretty, that's all there is to it in this instance. I hear what you're saying, but I don't think Bianca has to change for others. Otherwise you enter a dynamic where you constantly have to change as no matter what you do. No matter how well intentioned, it'll always mean something else to someone else.
The blue butterfly symbolises thyroid cancer too. My sister has it tattooed on her.

• Heart