Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Plot twist; Welp had a three-way with Bianca and Ioan in Düsseldorf.

Turns out Ioan’s a real-life Mr Fantastic between the sheets after all. Go Go Ioan!!

Not sure why she’s so keen to spice his image up but okay. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I wish one of Bianca's friends would quietly let her know that the blue butterfly is a well known 'pro ana' emoji. I'm sure she's not using it for that reason, but it's unfortunate.
---

Yeah most kids still have a few teeth to lose at 11.
I've never heard of blue butterfly being anything but a symbol of sprirituality and happiness. If soneone wants to take it as something else, that's on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Tethys

Thank you, this is what I was trying to get at. It's the blue butterfly emoji in the Instagram screenshot that was posted earlier in this thread
Respectfully, I think she can use any emoji she pleases. A small minority don't have the monopoly on blue butterflies. She's using it to express happiness and joy. What if I decided to monopolise a happy face to mean I was abducted by aliens? Would that mean everyone else adding a happy face is promoting my one crazy cause? Butterflies are pretty, that's all there is to it in this instance. I hear what you're saying, but I don't think Bianca has to change for others. Otherwise you enter a dynamic where you constantly have to change as no matter what you do. No matter how well intentioned, it'll always mean something else to someone else.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Can someone post the cameo without having to give her views please?
@welp this place would be lost without you, that’s an epic catch.
sure

IG post
Cameo
does anyone understands what she means at the end when she says she is "a single mother" (lol) and will not "turn down" anything because of that "so that her kids can go to college" (sure, mate) and how she has someone trying to get her into something and she is asking this user to put a word for her too? I googled both the user and the woman she mentioned and I dont find anything about them lol

• Sick
  • Haha

leviosa

I behaved awfully badly when my husband left me for another woman, after 23 years. But within 6 months had got myself together and now are decent, if not friends, then at least on talking terms with them both. At the end of it, your own hurt has to go to one side, if not immediately, and not funnelled into your kids 3 years later. I think Ella unfortunately is easily led by her mother. Elsie maybe not so much, following her sister's lead. Must be so painful for Ioan.

• Heart
  • Sad

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Honestly I believe I’d prefer death over being Alice. And if I actually was her I’d die soon anyway. Probably within the first week. 🤣 Eta. Because 1. I can’t handle yelling and conflict. I truly have PTSD and I cherish the peaceful home I live in. So I couldn’t handle it. 2. Because mAlice’s unhealthy lifestyle would literally kill me or at least make me feel so awful that I wish it would.
Alice's extremely unhealthy lifestyle is only one reason why she shouldn't be keeping her children away from their other parent and their grandparents. Her own mother died young, and Alice's lifestyle must increase her risk factors for things like heart disease and diabetes. Her brother has kidney disease, you'd think that she would try to mitigate her chances of illness when you consider that if she dies, there is no-one to look after her daughters. Gloria isn't going to want two grieving teenagers in her home permanently, they've been kept away from all of their remaining grandparents and other relatives, their Brizzle uncle is seriously ill, and they're apparently "terrified" of Ioan, and especially Bianca, who will probably kill them (🙄)
Where would they go if anything happened to Alice? What if she got run down by a car? Or had a non-fatal heart attack, which kept her in hospital for several weeks? She's just such a selfish moron, she doesn't care about them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

M33L4

VIP Member
Just saw this on a daughters of narc mothers page…

“Here’s a mantra for you.

If she has the energy to be a terrible person toward you, she has the energy to take care of herself. And that’s that. “

Get a job, cunt.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Couldn’t manage a three way myself. Can barely co ordinate a 4 person teams call most days.

I’d get all discombobulated and end up with limbs and bum holes in all the wrong places 😵

• Haha

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Alice Evans has been repeatedly vicious, like absolutely vile, about other women's looks, weight and health conditions. I mean seriously, shockingly nasty.

So I am totally here for push-back on her hypocrisy in this regard. She has absolutely no right to be so disgustingly cruel, particularly at her age and looking how she does.

Wanna criticise her weight and looks? Given how she consistently behaves on on Insta and Twitter, I’m personally OK with it.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
most ironic follow of the year
Screenshot_20230916_223339_Instagram.jpg

also...awww, Bianca has collected all her Bear stories

• Wow
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I seem to recall AE saying that she welcomed the reunification therapy in one of her sworn court declarations, no?

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ioan will regret meeting and marrying Alice, that’s 💯 true already but regret walking away from her? Not in a million years.

She thought he was arsed about what job she’d do until recently. Now she thinks he’ll regret dumping her. She really is as stupid as the day is long isn’t she. She only ever learns the hard way and even then it takes her ages to see the blatantly obvious.

• Heart