Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #212 AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @curious km for the thread title with able assistance from @StewPots. You each win a worn-out blazer that still smells of clove cigarettes smoked by an 80s club kid who went to that Adam Ant show that one time.

The biggest thrill on the last thread was cheering on Ioan's brother as he ran the Dragon's Back race in Wales. We are still in awe.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-all-the-finesse-of-a-sloth-on-ritalin.41495/
---
In the picturesque village of Llwydcoed, nestled amidst lush valleys and fields of wildflowers, the highlight of every summer was the annual village fete. It was a time when the entire community came together to celebrate their talents, and friendly competitions were held to determine who had the finest vegetables, most exquisite crafts, or the fluffiest pet.

This year, the focus of attention and rivalry fell upon the prized marrows, and the proud contenders were none other than Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys. Both women were passionate gardeners, tending to their plots with dedication and love.

Mrs. Gruffudd had a sprawling garden that seemed to bloom with endless varieties of fruits and vegetables. Her marrow, a giant, green specimen, was lovingly nurtured with whispered words of encouragement and carefully measured doses of organic compost. She believed her gardening techniques were second to none, and her prized marrow was her crowning glory.

On the other side of the village, Mrs. Rhys had a smaller but equally impressive garden. Her marrow, a striking yellow hue, had been carefully cultivated using traditional techniques passed down through generations. Mrs. Rhys believed that it was the heritage and history behind her marrow that made it special.

As the day of the village fete arrived, tension grew between the two gardeners. Each displayed their prized marrow with pride, standing tall in the center of the competition tent. The villagers gathered around, and the judges, respected members of the gardening community, scrutinized the marrows.

Mrs. Gruffudd couldn't contain her excitement, and Mrs. Rhys was equally eager. When the results were finally announced, it was a moment of high drama. The judge cleared his throat and declared, "The winner of the Best Marrow in Show is... Mrs. Rhys!"

A gasp rippled through the crowd, and Mrs. Gruffudd's face turned crimson with disbelief. She had been sure that her marrow was the finest. Her friends tried to console her, but she couldn't hide her disappointment.

As Mrs. Rhys received her ribbon and accolades, she exchanged a victorious glance with her son Matthew, who had been rooting for her all along. The rivalry had been fierce, but it had brought mother and son closer together.

In the days that followed, Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged polite but frosty greetings in Llwydcoed. It seemed the feud over the marrow was far from over. However, as the seasons changed and the village fete of the following year approached, both women found themselves eager to outdo each other once again.

The rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys became the stuff of village legend, and year after year, their marrows continued to vie for the title of the Best Marrow in Show. But beneath the rivalry, a deep friendship and mutual respect developed between them, proving that even the most competitive of circumstances can sometimes sow the seeds of lasting bonds in a close-knit village like Llwydcoed.
I'm also taking advantage of 2 threads being open so we can continue to enjoy this fabulous literary accomplishment.
---
1694439100955.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If he allowed her to be the breadwinner, they would be living under a bridge somewhere in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m sure Alice’s most avid supporters - the simpering one, the dim one, the salty one and the one with the good hair, - have all, at one time or another, said they are supporting Alice because she was being bullied and they don’t like bullying.

Yet all 3 continue to like tweets and follow and engage with accounts which relentlessly bully Bianca and mock or belittle MS.

They are vile people supporting abuse and bullying.

I thought being gullible and lacking critical thinking (maybe not being terribly bright) were the entry requirements for Alice’s pathetic little fan club. Apparently not - you have to be a nasty hypocrite too.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
RECAP:
Ella turned 14 and Alice made a series of ‘me,me,me’ posts
Alun completed that mammoth Dragon Back race and raised a lot of cash above and beyond his humble target
There’s a lot of love and unity displayed between all the Gruffudds and Bianca
We are expecting the transcript purchased by Hiraeth this week
Elsie turns ten this week
Alice will probably celebrate her wedding anniversary (Sept 14) on the floor tits akimbo while Ioan will be breathing several sighs of relief that the marriage was pronounced dead in July
Still no word on if Ella is in school, Gloria is still on duty or the girls have attended any therapy
Alice is a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 60
212 threads and Alice still hasn't got over her marriage ending, how pathetic.
She's not even got rid of his name, just to start with!

When my mother divorced, the last time, 🤪 , she decided not to take back her maiden name, but went back to a family name she never held before, and changed all her accounts and documentation again.

All can't even give up his name on SM!

Reactions: 16
So what's gonna be her excuse this time because I doubt she'll actually drop the Gruff😂
One of her supporters (falsely) told her the other day that you cant change your name if you are verified (Vlad is not, so irrelevant to this argument) and that you can only start a new account, and that made her jump in happiness as she now has an excuse to not drop her beloved gruff, so she even deleted her post about the name change and mentioned last week how she cant change her name :ROFLMAO:

Obviously it's false. To change your name you first request to unverify, then you change your name and then you re-verify (to make it more smoothly you tell the support that this is how you want to proceed). She may have to use IG a few weeks without a blue tick, but that's about it.

She wont have any of these issues on twitter when she returns there, but I bet she will refuse to change it there with the reasoning that IG and twitter should be the same.
She's not even got rid of his name, just to start with!

When my mother divorced, the last time, 🤪 , she decided not to take back her maiden name, but went back to a family name she never held before, and changed all her accounts and documentation again.

All can't even give up his name on SM!
I wouldnt even care, but her clutching at this desperately while she asks schools to drop the Griffiths for the kids is the fucked up thing. Human trash behavior

Reactions: 44
212 threads and Alice still hasn't got over her marriage ending, how pathetic.
Funny I saw this on Insta today. "Without a partner to validate them, narcs think they do not exist. Narcs do not like being alone." Hence why she won't drop the Gruff or stop mentioning her ex.

In other news, Lin posted this. IG finally realised he was also gaslit, manipulated and lied to, so it makes sense that he understands how it happened to Lin.*

lin titbit.png

*I, however, knew she was a bleep from the start. If you know, you know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Ooooh how fab @curious km , our Bork spotting has got us a thread title! Woohoo!

Recap - Alice remains on Twitter / X with various socks, the main one being New Lips. It’s the same tit rehashed over and over and over tbh. Someone’s not over their narc injury THREE YEARS LATER.

It was Ella’s birthday and yet you’d think it was Alice’s if her Insta was anything to by… remember it’s all about HER and not really her babiezzzz. Will be interested to see how she announces Elsie’s birthday.

Ioan’s brother raised an impressive amount for the MS Society after completing the brutal Dragon’s Back race in Wales. Alice has been off the hook mental about this - as evidenced in her unhinged sockery. The Turds should be proud of themselves for helping raise money for MS, whilst frankly Alice should be ashamed ( she won’t be though cos narc).

Alice still remains a keen eBayer - the latest purchase includes a “Declaration of Independence” looking coat… the irony of that being the look AE is going for has not been lost on us Tattle Turds.

Basically, it’s all same tit, different day, interspersed with venom from the usual suspects about IG, B and his family and their ability to be a warm, welcoming, generous bunch. The complete opposite of Alice herself in fact.

Reactions: 47
I’m sure Alice’s most avid supporters - the simpering one, the dim one, the salty one and the one with the good hair, - have all, at one time or another, said they are supporting Alice because she was being bullied and they don’t like bullying.

Yet all 3 continue to like tweets and follow and engage with accounts which relentlessly bully Bianca and mock or belittle MS.

They are vile people supporting abuse and bullying.

I thought being gullible and lacking critical thinking (maybe not being terribly bright) were the entry requirements for Alice’s pathetic little fan club. Apparently not - you have to be a nasty hypocrite too.
It seems to have taken a nasty turn on X. The anti-AE or anti AE sock brigade are engaging with them less and less which is a good idea as a lot of the pro-AE people are really vile.

I wish we didn’t give the tweets any air on here but then there is a reasonable assumption that AE herself is behind a lot of the tweets so I understand why they are posted. They show a particularly deranged mind, an obsessive person completely incapable of moving on. Can you imagine spending time around someone like that in real life?

On the topic of Alice’s Instagram birthday posts what I noticed is that in photos where Ioan is with the kids they all seem to be genuinely happy. Not so much with Alice. They are pulling faces yes but not often the big smiles we see with Ioan. Alice always likes to say the opposite of the truth so I wonder about her continued emphasis on “we are always laughing”. I bet the opposite is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
My very first Thread!!! Thank you all and especially @SusieTCones for sorting out new thread and counting up votes! There are so many great titles with mAlice shenanigans! And so many creative tattlers! Also malice is getting so boring with the repetition of the same old story ! With the headlines on Costner/Baumgartner and Jonás/Jones - one would think she could just simmer down and get on complying with judge- if nothing else it will make her look “good” in trying to show she wants her kids to mend bridges with Ioan and maybe give judge some sympathy when it comes to $$- which seems to ultimately be her only concern ! Congrats to Alun for his outstanding run & amazing fundraising !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys had always found themselves on opposite sides of the village fete’s marrows competition, but their rivalry took a new turn when they both discovered that their sons, Ioan and Matthew, were vying for the coveted euphonium solo in the upcoming recital at Ysgol Glantaf, the renowned school for the arts in Cardiff.

The recital was a prestigious event, showcasing the talents of the city’s budding musicians and artists. The euphonium solo was the centerpiece of the evening, and both Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys believed fervently that their son deserved the spotlight.

With determination burning in their eyes, the two mothers set out for Ysgol Glantaf to voice their concerns to the headteacher, Mrs. Watkins. They arrived at the school’s administration building, exchanged icy nods, and marched into Mrs. Watkins’ office.

Mrs. Watkins, a composed and wise woman, greeted them warmly, unaware of the brewing storm between the two mothers. “Good afternoon, ladies. How can I assist you today?” she asked, gesturing for them to take a seat.

Mrs. Gruffudd, her voice laced with determination, began, “Mrs. Watkins, I believe there’s been a misunderstanding. My Ioan has been practicing the euphonium tirelessly for this recital. He deserves the solo more than anyone.”

Mrs. Rhys, equally adamant, retorted, “With all due respect, Mrs. Watkins, Matthew has a natural talent for the euphonium. He’s been playing since he was a child. The solo should rightfully go to him.”

Mrs. Watkins listened attentively, nodding. She was well aware of the musical talents of both Ioan and Matthew. “I understand your concerns,” she said diplomatically. “Choosing the soloist is never an easy decision. Rest assured, we will have a fair audition process to determine who will perform the solo.”

Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged tense glances, realizing that their battle had only just begun. Both were determined to do everything in their power to secure the euphonium solo for their son. As they left the headteacher’s office, their rivalry had extended from the marrows at the village fete to the stage of Ysgol Glantaf’s recital.

Over the coming weeks, the competition between Ioan and Matthew intensified. They practiced diligently, seeking the approval of their respective mothers. The tension between the families spread throughout Cardiff, and whispers of the musical duel filled the air.

The day of the auditions arrived, and the entire city turned out to witness the showdown between the two talented musicians. Ioan and Matthew performed their euphonium solos with passion and skill, each pouring their heart and soul into the music.

The decision was once again in the hands of Mrs. Watkins, who faced the difficult task of choosing between them. As she considered their performances, she realized that this rivalry was not just about winning a solo but a testament to the enduring spirit and passion that thrived in Cardiff.

In the end, she made her choice, and when the announcement was made, it was met with a mixed chorus of cheers and sighs. One of the boys had been selected for the euphonium solo, but the rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys had evolved into something more profound — a shared pride in the talents of their sons and a mutual respect for each other’s families.

The recital was a resounding success, with both Ioan and Matthew sharing the stage in a memorable duet that showcased their incredible musical abilities. As the applause filled the theatre, it was clear that the rivalry between the two mothers had given way to a newfound friendship, united by their love for their sons’ music and the vibrant spirit of Cardiff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Funny I saw this on Insta today. "Without a partner to validate them, narcs think they do not exist. Narcs do not like being alone." Hence why she won't drop the Gruff or stop mentioning her ex.

In other news, Lin posted this. IG finally realised he was also gaslit, manipulated and lied to, so it makes sense that he understands how it happened to Lin.*

View attachment 2441264

*I, however, knew she was a bleep from the start. If you know, you know.
and as you can see in his court filings, this is exactly how he thinks about his kids (especially Ella) too. He never talks badly about her when describing all incidents but always underlines that he believes that this is a consequence of Alice's behavior.

The way he forgave Lin & Deb is a good indicator for how little hard feelings he holds over Alice's victims (like the kids) being used against him. This is very important for the day (if ever) the kids develop enough of an own mind to see through Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
NL: Yep. And our Ioan is 'super in love' with literally the most transparently inauthentic not-so-bright talent-free-zone in the world. And spending all his money waging war on the family he had. Great job!

So IG is waging war on his kids? Therapy = war and IG having custody = war in AE's nasty head. "the family he had" = the kids are part of his past, he just has to pay for them 100%. I hope the GAL and Dupee are directed to the socks by Anne who is clearly aware of them. They show what AE really thinks, as she will probably put on a big fake show for them.

NL ig wages war on family.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
You know what I've been thinking about lately.. When I first found out about Alice through Ioan (they were still married back then), I was so turned off by her presence on SM and even thought about tweeting about it (she was already pretty unhinged on twitter back then and the videos she shared of Ioan on her instagram made me so bleeping uncomfortable). I am so glad I didn't publish anything because god knows what would've happened if Alice had come across that tweet.. dodged a bullet there!
I still feel bad that I initially believed her story. So much so that I actually stopped following Ioan for a while. Could kick myself for that lol.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.