Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ralphiegirl

I think a lot of us felt sorry for her at one point, but the incessant viciousness of her behaviour, never ending malice and mean, cold and cruel attitude to everybody but herself has put a stop on it. Im still fascinated to learn the psychological mechanism of this behaviour - I mean, not that we all deduce/ understand/ analyse, but would be great to see a professional or two make a lecture and draw a diagram, but I no longer feel sorry, she is too malicious. She lives in the hell of her own making and refuses to accept helping hands to get out of it, plunging herself deeper and deeper
100% - I nearly got chased off these threads for 'believing' in her 2+ years ago - and I admit I was totally wrong to have thought she would change etc. There will be no redemption, no new woman reclaiming the rest of her future - she is on a full scorched earth path and everyone including her children will be trodden on to make sure she destroys him. Every now and then I check back in and it's either the same old shizz or she's gone down one more level of hideous/mAlicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
“The Suzy Lamplugh Trust was set up in 1986, following the disappearance of a 25-year-old estate agent who went to meet a client and did not return. Its mission is to raise awareness of personal safety, and to reduce the risk and prevalence of abuse, aggression and violence, with a specific focus on stalking and harassment. Among its many projects is the National Stalking Helpline.

Their website describes stalking as “a pattern of fixated and obsessive behaviour which is intrusive and causes fear of violence or engenders alarm and distress in the victim”. The law states that it is illegal for a person to pursue a course of conduct, that is two or more incidents, that they know or ought to know amounts to stalking.”

This from an article I read today about obsessive stalkers. Hi Tone, probably Alice and that mad cunt Ashley.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
Too much filler, compounding her speech, her lips getting stuck on her teeth 🤣
I would like to nominate @Lulugrace for a thread title, as I love the poetry in this sentence.

I've edited it down to fit the pesky character count:

Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
There’s a lot huffing and puffing over on X as Judge Josh’s Karma Train calmly but intently chugs steadily in to Alice’s station.

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Bloody everlasting hell, how can she still believe "the general public", or anyone else, for that matter, gives a fig about the exact moment Ioan's seven inches ventured off to new horizons?! Good grief!

P.S. Another evil German here, but I'm not the Twitter villain either (and, like Welp, I had to look up Pickelarsch - Tattle is just so educational!). Oh, the mystery! :rolleyes: :LOL:
Alice is such a melt. Actors who cheated on their wives: EDDIE CIBRIAN, Michael Douglas, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ben Affleck, Jude Law, Jay-Z, Kevin Hart, Dominic West, David Boreanaz, Dennis Quaid, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, Ewan McGregor, Tom Ellis, John Malkovich, Harrison Ford, Keneth Branagh, Antonio Banderas, Ryan Phillipe, Billy Bob Thornton, Johnny Depp. The only one who regrets their affair is Johnny Depp.

• Haha

whirlingbutterflies

“I was not thinking straight when I wrote this and it wasn’t fair”

I was as pissed as a fart and realised I’d maybe gone too far . . .

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
NL: What is wrong with the women on the tattle forum?

We don't appreciate Alice - actor, activist, entrepreneur, fashion icon and Mother of the Year.

• Haha

seneca

Also I have to say don't let your dislike of Alison B and the daily fail make the enemy of your enemy your friend . RBrand is a real piece of work . He has seriously fucked women up . Alison was spot on calling his boundary Pushing bullshit persona for what it was - toxic mysogny - he is a braggart who was slut shaming women publicly while ill treating them privately . He's a egomaniacal attention seeking prick. Numerically his trail of destruction makes Alice look like a stepford wife. I'd have a cup of tea with Alice over a beer with RB any day of the fucking week . Also I don't rate Alison at all but what she copped from that fuckcunt was a narcissist bile . Actually given that I'm surprised she doesn't read Alice in the same vain . Maybee it's a female thing ?

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Ioan was right to call bullshit on Ella's lies. Lies can ruin a reputation. How does New Lips know this if she isn't Alice.

View attachment 2458676
You can also bet that Ioan didn't "attack" Ella, and that he never said the words "you ruined Bianca's career".

This is coming from a woman that believes Ioan asking his daughter to say "thank you" is abusive.

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.20.34.png

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.21.43.png

• Sick
  • Angry

JoJo76

VIP Member
Bullying someone into losing weight because of stress and then saying she's into pro-ana and calling her awful nicknames that reference her weight. Sick. Every time I think Alice scrapes the bottom of the barrel, she always manages to go lower.
Backtracking in the thread as I wanted to comment earlier but wasn’t sure what I wanted to say. Yes, Alice has a weight problem but I don’t think we should make fun of it. I am probably not the only one here that has weight issues and it’s an anxiety trigger for me.

I used to be nearly 18 stone and over a few years got down to 12 stone. Then I had my fall and broke my back. I truly believe that given the severity of my injury that if I had fallen with that extra weight I would have been paralysed.

Somehow, 21 months on and two major surgeries I haven’t put weight back on, but it’s still a thing in my head that I am still overweight.

I will criticise Alice until the cows come home, but weight is off limits to me. My anxiety triggers get me so much. Not moderating, just giving my POV.

• Heart

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Apparently all we do when we're not trashing Alice is talking about our illnesses and our cats.
As my mother once memorably said to an obscene phone caller, back in the day before cell phones and caller ID when these things happened, “I don’t even have a cat.”

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I don't think Alice is destroying herself. Admittedly her behaviour is unhealthy and reckless but she hasn't had to face any real consequences. I would like that to change.

• Heart

leviosa

I’ve been posting here for a while, and I think most of us do for the same reason you have because Alice is so incredibly awful. Every time you think she can’t stoop any lower, she does. Again and again.
At times I've felt sorry for her, basically having been in the same position as a long marriage broke up. However, the way she's carried on over and over again has slowly eroded that. She has no thought for anybody but herself. I have never made a single post on Facebook about my ex (on here, yes, but you don't know him, lol) and she knows that his income is based on partly being mainstream popular. She's alleged all sorts of things that are blatantly untrue about both him and Bianca that could've very well damaged them. She's conspired with her eldest child to do the same (not blaming the child at all) and has shown little care for her daughters' feelings in all of this. She'd rather shove media articles in their faces and slag off the dad right to them, try and limit contact with him and made him believe that he's the reason they're all in this mess, and that's why she is the way she is when history shows she was a mess long before. I have never known such a selfish woman before.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ioan had threeways? suddenly he seems 100 % more interesting
1.png

so...you are jealous of Bianca?
2.png

because it's not reality as actually even the posts show when you look in the eyes (almost like it was with Ioan) and read between the lines, the videos Ioan submitted, the court transcript of Alice abandoning Ella in court
3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There may be a new Tattler - one of AE's FMs who I suspect comes from Texas.

"Because if Tattle opens up registration again I would certainly join and post in support of AE on the threads in the AE part of Tattle. Because that is allowed, right? It’s a discussion forum NOT a hate site. #AmIRight @TattleLife

Fine - just don't act all huffy and outraged when you inevitably get challenged. Oh and read the Wiki, not just pretend to.

• Haha