Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Alice is alleging that her ex was fooling around on her with more than one woman while they were still married. What she doesn't seem to realize is that the more people read her social media, the more people think, Who would blame him?
Exactly. Knowing what I know today, I would have happily sent Ioan a box of condoms each month. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
Not even pulling teeth is safe from Alice's phone
Screenshot_20230916_083030_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230916_083049_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_083058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_083117_Instagram.jpg
i must have missed all those posts of Biancs attacking Alice. not her fault thst Alice cant hanfle someone else having Ioan
Screenshot_20230916_083916_X.jpg

We all do. but she tries to imply here something very different
Screenshot_20230916_084002_X.jpg

check your glasses, mate....
Screenshot_20230916_084023_X.jpg

...like seriously
Screenshot_20230916_084043_X.jpg

yeah, obsessions...clearly the right person is speaking
Screenshot_20230916_084117_X.jpg

again...ironic
Screenshot_20230916_084128_X.jpg

i repeat myself
Screenshot_20230916_084338_X.jpg

coz its obvious the only violence that happened was by Ella, according to both testimonies
Screenshot_20230916_084255_X.jpg

lmao Tone still doesnt know about it
Screenshot_20230916_084351_X.jpg

Yes, by all means, have internet strangers correspond with your 10-year-old child. That is responsible parental behavior. /s 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2452486
that person is particulary intrusive. She is declared by Alice as the kids grandmother (coz clearly you can only be a grandma if you are obsessed with Alice), sends gifts, and Alice regulary writes her how the kids love her. When Ioan filed for divorce she moaned how he destroyed her happy dream family. creepy as hell.

• Sick
  • Angry

iieee

VIP Member
I know that we have seen 1,000,000 times that every accusation is a confession, but calling someone else a pervert when she is documented as a flasher isn't really very bright is it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At this point she'd have to tie a pork chop around her neck to make the dog prefer her.

Screenshot_20230916_223822_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
We got the six needle test on the inside of our lower arm. Mine reacted so strongly that you could quite literally see the six tiny holes for years afterwards so I missed out (yay!) on having the actual jag.

Mind you, I grew up in a TB area abroad (+ UK boarding school) so was no doubt exposed to it. I remember having a chest x-ray as routine and my dad's friend only found out that he had had TB when a routine work medical showed up scars on his lungs - the doctor said that he probably thought it was a bad chest infection/flu at the time.

On topic: everyone who has to deal with Malice needs an anticunt vaccination.
When I was at school it was called 'the six pricks'. I'm now thinking the six pricks are Alice, Tony, Lupine, Marcia, NewLips and Ashley Ganzi.

• Haha

ponyboycurtis

Alice wants us to turn against I and B SO badly!! She wants to joinTattle so desperately but can't figure out how to do it, and it's driving her bonkers! Hahahaaa! Her "let me IN!! Let me INNNNN!!! I've got good stuff, I promise! Look, here's a different way to look at this (spouts off different versions of same things, makes up socks)" it makes me laugh when she copies the way some of us phrase things. It makes me ridiculously happy that we have this effect on her. So, so sorry Alice. This group is for decent, funny, kind, smart, REAL people. And that is not you

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Couldn't help herself in the latest video mentioning her hellish time and how the girls are still going through hell. She can't talk about it, YET. Other than through her sock and her proxies of course. But the "yet" is such a threat and presumably will make up part of the 85,000 page submission Ioan makes to the judge to justify extending the DVRO.

• Angry
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Big Al is trying really hard to find the very niche audience to be outraged about anything but plain vanilla sex. The evidence of how the public react to these kinds of things is that besides some doing an initial oooo-eerr, they just dgaf. Is she a mid-western republican running for election on Christian values platform all of a sudden?

Then she tries to resort to BUT HE SHARED MY MESSAGES!!! Then stop saying stupid shit. Won't be part of evidence in the future if you close your stupid trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

brie l

VIP Member
I think so. I'm fairly new here, and it took me a bit to get used to free wheeling discourse. It's one of the things I appreciate most now. If you like cats you're definitely in the right space, and I'm a little jealous if you know Grumpy Cat. Honestly, I'm beginning to think disliking Alice and her horrible behavior is a tell for people who are animal lovers.
Hashtag Save Emma.
---
Is cat modelling difficult to get into and does it pay well. Asking for someone with a ridiculous cat food bill.
He's was paid in food. 🤣
---
I don’t know how she faces each day, knowing it’s going to be just like the one before and the one after will be just the same.

What a waste of a life.
I wish she would just go and appreciate the things life has given her. Unfortunately, IVF wasn't successful for me but I've been lucky in other ways. Alice spent so much effort on becoming a mother, she should take joy from her children, spend quality time with them and guide them on the way to becoming amazing adults. Yet she literally wastes her life away. Ive said before that I believe it was the process of IVF and her being centre of attention that fuelled Alice's quest for motherhood. I would be shitting myself over my financial situation if I was her, yet she doesn't do anything to fix it.

So far this Sunday morning I have caught up on tattle, had some quality time with Mr Brie 😉, gone for a run with my dog, made a cooked breakfast for us both and watched a political interview (we are headed for a national election). We have friends coming to stay so I'm off to make up the guest room and tomorrow I will head to a job that I love. GO LIVE A FULL LIFE ALICE, move on from your ex, he isn't worth it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
RECAP:
It does appear that the girls are in therapy because Alice is telling people what the girls told her is going on during their sessions.
The transcript from the appointment of Dr Dupee is not here yet but we have another full California business day ahead of us before the weekend.
Elsies birthday tribute was abysmal, as expected, and Alice got a DM article out of it
Some pap shots appeared of Alice wearing a massive fucking scarf tucked into one of her strange belts and a circular mark on her arm
We are unable to know if big things really have gone on this week because the source was Loopy, however, Biancas account and Tone’s account haven’t said much in a couple of days. Could be a nothing burger.

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

That Boshoff woman is still in denial
20230917_210336.jpg

Not everyone has the ability to self-reflect and admit they were wrong.
But then again, knowing who she works for that's not a surprise, is it? 🤷‍♀️

Edit: Notice how she says "The story was true.". Why past tense? Trying to cover her ass, ey.

• Angry
  • Sick

Ametrine

VIP Member
View attachment 2452978

Also her:
View attachment 2452979

So she tweets about the interview clearly wanting to start a conversation about it but she changes her mind as soon as someone else disagrees with her. If you don't want to keep talking about it, why even tweet about it in the first place? Make it make sense.😂
1694867474598.png

Yeah well I bet Bianca won't be doing embarrassing things like this on the red carpet with Ioan:

1694867463532.png

1694867504797.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
She went there. 😡 Following up on her threat to Ioan to make bogus accusations against him.

View attachment 2454412
I CANNOT BELIEVE she said this. That’s it. She has fucked herself so hard now and I will be so there for it when IG’s lawyers rip her to shreds in court. It’s coming Alice you disgusting cunt. You really are a pathetic waste of oxygen. You will get yours, don’t you worry. And when you do, we will celebrate so hard and have a massive turd party. Because you are now officially the worst person on this planet. And all because Baby Angel doesn’t wuv you anymore 🤣 naawww… heartaches a bitch eh? Well so is karma Angel 😉

Seeing as you are so interested in fake teeth, going from that screenshot above of your vile teeth, looks like you need your veneers being snapped back on again asap. Cos the teeth you have now ain’t a good look. Seriously.
Kisses angel! 😘😘😘

• Angry

welp

VIP Member
Talking of apartment, is she doing Cameos to show the owner a steady income so she doesn’t have to make another 6 month down payment. Hopefully Cameo pay her this time 🙄. How many Cameo is a months rent anyway?
well, she gets $ 37.5 per video from non-apple users and $ 26.25 per video from apple users. let's assume two thirds are the former (which is pretty generous, I suspect more it's the other way around) that is an average of $ 33.75. So that would be about 193 videos per month to get to $ 6.5 k. for the record according to court docs since 2021 she earned $ 2k over cameo. It's better than nothing but it's a side earning *at best*, and it's pretty shitty that she uses it to indirectly moan about Ioan in about 80 % of them

in a way it speaks for her audience that she earned significantly less for actual work (2k) than grifting (5k)

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Watching "No Offense" on Acorn here in America. I'm sure this is old news to my "across the ocean" friends but Joanna Scanlan is brilliant. She is my new girl crush.

Now, clearly, she is a heavier woman with dyed blonde hair but unlike another heavy set person we all know and dislike, her acting talent and the way her personality shines through make her an absolutely beautiful and stunning woman. I want desperately to have a beer with her in a pub.

See how that works?
joanna-scanlan-15224-1644429818-w-893.jpg.jpg

• Heart