Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Serious question (apologies I am new here) but does AE not have a single true friend in the world who will tell her she's being a fucking headcase?
She told them to fuck off. She'll only keep friends who back up her deluded lies.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
Honestly you would be wasting your time as many have done that and the end result AE telling them to Piss Off publicly. Deb and Lin wasted years doing this (and probably others did too) and the thanks they got was AE dumping them and she tweeted "Piss off Deb". Turned out Deb didn't have long to live, so what a waste that was.

I don't think you get that AE wants to a victim. She's a self-made victim but it's always someone else's fault. Her identity was being Ioan's wife, now it's being the hapless victim of the evil Bianca and sex abuser Ioan. (Yes, she went there :sick:).

I only have sympathy for those that aren't evil, lying cunts.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Things not going too well for Beefy necked buffalo now that kids are in therapy and Ella is in school again? Ella pushing back against her nonsense. Elsie just following her big sister's lead and they are their own little union against that craziness?
Hence all the latest nonsense, she cannot pull them out of therapy like before or claim that they refused to go. Dagnabbit, that false RO she filed is the gift that keeps on giving.
Every time you write "Beefy necked buffalo" you add an extra month to my life. Because laughter is exercise.

😂

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
F00A2ACC-5C4F-42C5-AAC2-AB96AD868A51.jpeg
DF85ACB1-25E9-40E0-8D07-0A00A0A4EDF1.jpeg

mAlice is self harming stalking Bianca. 3 years my god.
btw to an earlier poster about going crazy for 6 months I completely understand people doing some crazy things from hurt, and panic. But you start to heal, self reflect and move on for all involved. 6 months of private hurting and being a bit crazy I think is forgivable and understandable. 3 years of same shit and not moving forward an inch unforgivable. Also the extent of the harm and harassment in mAlices case is so extreme.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice is such a vile human, it truly amazes me.
What sort of human wakes up at 1.30am to post that. A psychopath is who.

2BEC741A-631F-48B8-94E8-993ECAB833AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Nixlondon

VIP Member
NL: Yeah. Tell that to your pal Ioan. Apparently last week he attacked Ella for ruining Bianca's career! During the re-unification session! You couldn't make it up.
BIB Clear proof for Ioan and Anne that Alice has been discussing the unification therapy with Ella as well as a third party (New Lips), which is against the court orders and the RO. No-one else could know this detail as only Ioan and Ella were in the session. Alice has been bread crumbing it hard but because no-one was picking up the crumbs, she caved in and blabbed it out. Smartest person in the room my arse. She has fuck all impulse control.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Adversity for 30 years??? 😂😂😂😂
Okay, I’ll take the bite.
Thirty years…
She’d have been 25, living with Oucassi freeloading and living with him and his mother, not working. Sadly, her mother dies when Alice is in her 30’s then she HAS AN AFFAIR with Ioan, who wasn’t in a committed relationship at that time. She gets married eventually after freeloading and living with semi-hot actors on and off. Has fertility troubles in her 40s and has at least ten rounds of IVF, more than most could afford and has two daughters. Two nannies, a decent Co-parent and still no discernible income. Becomes a handbag designer and faces adversity because nobody buys her shit.
Not to diminish losing a parent or fertility issues, that’s about it. But she had a very supportive partner also going through that with her. Daft cunt.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So this is more proof that "Tone" is Alice (not that I needed any lol)

NL and Tone monitor.png

As for her sudden announcement she is doing Cameos again, someone is scared to admit they are work shy layabouts. Hence the announcement but what a self-own that video is LOL

AE: I slipped up for a year and a half because I had a pretty bad year.

She still had plenty of time for shit posting though.

AE: The girls are still going through hell, which they shouldn't have to be.

In their HAPPY HAPPY HOME?? Considering they girls only have her, it's obvious Mommy Dearest is causing the hell.

AE: I'm not allowed to talk about it, so I won't. Not yet!

Always the threat at the end.

• Sick
  • Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Al demonstrates distorted thinking and behaviours which require level 4 psychological services intervention. Still unlikely to be helpful as she is unlikely to be a willing participant in any form.
I used to know someone who was a covert narc who was on level 4 NHS psychological services intervention. Didn't do her any good as she was incapable of self-reflection or taking responsibility for her actions. She was very good at playing the victim though. Narcs are in an endless Karpman drama triangle. In Alice's case I did a diagram lol

ae drama triangle.png

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm not an FM, nor do I feel hounded. I simply said I thought I was being made fun of. I'm also not trying to disrupt or derail the threads. I've read everything there is to read, but I just don't have it in me to not feel bad for someone who is making such a mess of everything. We're all different and that's OK. I have been respectful throughout and will continue to be so, but thank you for your opinion.
We can hate the behavior to our bones and yet still feel some empathy for another human who is clearly destroying themselves. We do it for ourselves, not the other person. We do it to protect our own hearts from hardening.

What's tricky in her case is that she happens to be harming others as well, and that's where so many here feel depleted and have lost the ability to connect to that part of themselves. And many here have been on the receiving end of her kind of destruction and feel nothing but contempt for her which is quite understandable.

There is room for all of it. You just be you.😘

MOO

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
Ioan had threeways? suddenly he seems 100 % more interesting
View attachment 2458078
so...you are jealous of Bianca?
View attachment 2458082
because it's not reality as actually even the posts show when you look in the eyes (almost like it was with Ioan) and read between the lines, the videos Ioan submitted, the court transcript of Alice abandoning Ella in court
View attachment 2458084
How does he prove he’s not had threeways? 🤔 submit all his collection of tapes of him having sex? diary entries? signed testimonies from ex partners?
What is she on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Alice Antoinette needs a big fat dose of the real world. She does not need a fucking full time nanny for a teenager and a ten year old! The fact she is a long time out of work actress makes it even more wild.
The people defending her (all 5 of them) need to realise this simple fact; she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. I know they read here religiously.
Please stop

• Heart
Reactions: 50

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
next time Ella grabs the milk and mustard she will have a lovely sight
View attachment 2458319
Look. B doesn’t have her tongue down his throat or her hands in his pockets! She also didn’t hang about his booth snarling at other women.
---
A palate cleanser after all the bs, plus I need to get in my pupper fix as I’m allergic to cats. 🤣
Alice should love animals as passionately as she loves conflict.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
She used the word pervert there though. I wonder what Al thinks a pervert is if doggy style was so scandalous to her :rolleyes:
She knows what the words mean. She is projecting again. Everything she accuses others of, including Ioan, is always revealed to be smost hung she has done.

Alice is the one connected to dodgy 90’s party scenes and she oozes that lad / ladette culture to this day. She has a lot of gaps in her life and career CV.

Ioan spent most of the 90’s and 00’s working for months at a time In lead roles. There is no hint of any shenanigans on set except when he met her on Dalmatian’s. Then the criticism is of her predatory behaviour towards him. He married her anyway. Nothing again until he got with Bianca.

Alice is a predator and she always has been. She is vulgar and crude.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Tell that to all the aubergine farmers trying to advertise their produce ;)
---

I don't think your friends should worry too much unless they are the subject of a hate campaign by someone who's trying to claim they are promoting anorexia.
I just thought butterflies are butterflies. This world has gone crazy. Everything has to mean something? I like blue butterflies and I'm definitely not anorexic. I'm quite fluffy. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

leviosa

This is disgusting. This half hinting, "I know something you don't but I can't tell you" and leaving people to make up their own stories is awful. She knows full well what people will surmise. It's terrible.
Editing my own post. Who called it that AE would somehow jump on the RB bandwagon!!

• Angry
  • Sad