Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from physio. Crawled up the hill with my stick - takes me triple the time it used to for me to get up home :(
He reckons it IS spine related so I’ve been referred to the spinal unit for possible MRI, injections and surgery was mentioned. I’m not bothered about surgery generally - I’ve had loads of massive serious ops in my time, but spinal surgery? Nahhhh, I’m not afraid to admit that terrifies me!
Anyway - now another waiting game. I also told him about one other thing bothering me and he’s told me to get onto my gp NOW as a matter of urgency so… Alice and her fake ass illnesses, and that other cosplaying bleep Jack Monroe, are winding me up. Using “conditions” as shields to deflect from their appalling behaviour….disgusting pair of cunts that can get in the bleeping bin together 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Oh hun, sounds like you're having a bit tit time pain wise, I'm sorry 😞. I assume that this is all related to the illness you suffer from? (I can't remember the name of it, my memory is bleeping shite so apologies) I've had injections in my back for pain management, when they work it's great, but they always tell me it's 50/50 as to whether they work.
I hope that what else is effecting you, the GP Chat helps 🩷🩷

Keeping it on topic, mAlice is like the boy that cried wolf when it comes to illnesses, in fact pretty much everything she does is "cry wolf" !

Reactions: 10
No Alice, I definitely agree with your minion here!
View attachment 2457540
literally everything we predicted has happened lmao
View attachment 2457541
hardcore backpedalling
View attachment 2457542

this is incorrect.

the police would be very unprofessional to laugh about somebody ignoring a no contact order

as for "the DA realized how ridiculous it was" - the DA pressed charges, not Ioan, so the DA definitely saw merrits in the case. most of the time they do nothing
Wow nice bit of racism in that first tweet, bleeping witch! How dare she compare one person, to another, just because they are the same race 🤬🤬🤬
Should I not speak to any of my friends at all on this basis? As pretty much every country has done some horrible tit through the centuries. I mean I shouldn't even talk to myself, based on this...look at how bad the English were on Slavery!
Arghhhh! Sorry bit of a rant there, but I hate any kind is "ism" !
---
I 💯 think it was her badly-packed kebab and not her arse. She would actually believe just the sight of it would draw him back in.
BIB
And I'm dead 💀💀💀 can we please get this into a title thread somehow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if this is how he spent the $1m on sex that she alleged. Maybe he was paying the whole cast of Harrow to join in!
After the Welsh drug lord had plied them all with the 24g of coke, they all had a massive orgy. Dammit, Alice was right to demand he be Fedexed back to the garage LA. He was having too much of a good time!
---
If her work ethic is exhibited by her usage of her Cameo account, then I don't think she'll get very far in her doxxing efforts.
Alice will now pay someone $26 a piece to doxx us as times are hard when you're a single mother on no child support. Someone should have taken the $500 when she was offering it. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone explain Dusseldorf?

I mean I know it's a place in Germany - what's the relevance of Bianca having been to Dusseldorf (doubt that's true - it's a bit of a random place to go)...?

Any thoughts?

Reactions: 5
man, what do I have to write to get screenshatted by the socks? lemme roll out some greatest hits (according to them):

Alice is fat and ugly and stupid and boring!
Alice's kids suck!
Ioan and I are bezzie mates!
Bianca can do no wrong ever!
I am paid by Ioan and Bianca!
I AM Ioan and Bianca.

I think that about covers it, right?
You'll get there, most of us get screenshat at one point or another 🤣
I think this might do it 🤞🏻
---
It seems that X considers the “IG is a sexual pervert” tweet (or whatever we’re calling it these days) to be perfectly acceptable 🙄

View attachment 2458018
I've reported this account so many times now and for various reasons, how its still going is beyond me! 😠

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain Dusseldorf?

I mean I know it's a place in Germany - what's the relevance of Bianca having been to Dusseldorf (doubt that's true - it's a bit of a random place to go)...?

Any thoughts?
I’ve given up looking at twitter but I think M Markle is there, don’t they compare Bianca to her?

Reactions: 4
Oh tit I’ve made loads of anti-Alice rants 🙈 although I’m not on X/Twitter and can promise you I’m not a FM.
I shall reign it in 🤐🤫
No one has to reign in their anti-Alice rants on here. I don't notice the FMs dissing their Queen. We don't get many now. One I noticed made a mild criticism about their idol to ingratiate themselves but the mask soon dropped and then they started dissing us and then did a runner and went back to the DM comments section. Whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay once when I was skiing (about 20 years ago) a guy starting talking to me in German, as "looked German" so does that make me Welp? I wanna get in on this action too!
I aced German at school too, surely this is enough for me to be included 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to diminish losing a parent or fertility issues,
Her fertility issues were overcome thanks to IG spending $100k on IVF. Losing a parent in your 30s is a very common experience. It happened to me but poor orphan Alice makes a meal of it.

In fact, her situation now isn't even 'adverse' - she just decided to make it so for the likes on Insta and because she's a bleeping drama queen. She could have co-parented and had a collaborative divorce with a nice payoff. But how would she get in the DM or on Lorraine if she did that??

ETA Bianca has faced real adversity with the abusive husband and the MS diagnosis. mAlice just causes adversity. Get ta duck with the self-pitying drivel.

Reactions: 39
If we start suspecting people who are slagging off/ranting against Alice as being FMs then we may as well pack it all in imho 🥴 Isn't that what we do here?!

Reactions: 19
Also I have to say don't let your dislike of Alison B and the daily fail make the enemy of your enemy your friend . RBrand is a real piece of work . He has seriously fucked women up . Alison was spot on calling his boundary Pushing bullshit persona for what it was - toxic mysogny - he is a braggart who was slut shaming women publicly while ill treating them privately . He's a egomaniacal attention seeking prick. Numerically his trail of destruction makes Alice look like a stepford wife. I'd have a cup of tea with Alice over a beer with RB any day of the bleeping week . Also I don't rate Alison at all but what she copped from that fuckcunt was a narcissist bile . Actually given that I'm surprised she doesn't read Alice in the same vain . Maybee it's a female thing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Virtual hugs, I doubt that was aimed at you. Your posts are coming from a very real place - you are up against the imagined adversity Alice bleats on about. No one should judge you for wanting to take the steam off.
Clearly I missed something. Personally I thought it was that account with the "IT savvy" husband. But what do I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
NL: I agree. Some of these women have hated Alice long before BW came on the scene. They're gleeful to see what he did to her, yet still angry because she won't go down.

Yes I'm 'gleeful' that an abused man was able to escape.

NL: That's a very accurate statement. They want to watch her pain. But why? The lies told about her in the 'court documents' by her ex didn't help, neither did Bianca and Tamika's scheming. But they're divorced now. Why do they still want their pound of flesh?

Is justice for IG and the kids a 'pound of flesh'??

NL: Mine too. And ditto. I'm not interested in any court case. I will fight to the end though, to stop the horrific lies being spread about AE by these people.

Translation = I won't try to stop the X addiction.

NL: What are you taking now? You just told me you knew her. I know her too. She is the toughest, strongest, smartest and least put-downable person I have met. Oh and one of the kindest. "She can't handle that her hub has moved on to someone better" GIVE ME A BREAK!

When she drops her fake victim persona...

NL: Yeah. Tell that to your pal Ioan. Apparently last week he attacked Ella for ruining Bianca's career! During the re-unification session! You couldn't make it up.

She is furious that IG and Ella are talking and she can't duck it up this time without paying for the missed session. I translate this to mean IG brought up the hacking, calling him 'anti-gay' to try and get him cancelled. Also the fake RO was designed to make him look like an abuser. Alice ticked the box that requested he get DV counselling. Holding kids accountable for crappy behaviour = an 'attack' in narc Mommy's book. Also see how B is inserted into everything? It's called triangulation and it's what narcs do.

I won't be happy until AE has no custody. What a tit mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Getting off your lazy arse and paying your own bills isn’t “breaking” you lazy cow. 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.