Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stepping back to view the big picture, in my opinion, how crazy is it that just the simple act of her kids going to therapy has sent her into this unhinged days-long tailspin of tweets?

On another note, it boggles my mind why she's against therapy for her children. She herself used a therapist (you know, the one that told her she was the most amazing woman ever). Therapy is a beneficial process that hopefully leads to healing. Why would one be against that? Why would a parent not want their child to heal? To me it seems that this alone, not even considering anything else in this case, shows that there is something amiss here, and it's coming from Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Alice has better odds of getting a job than bringing tattle down and unmasking anyone.

Screenshot_20230918_233035_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is IG dominated by Bianca or his mother? Alice needs to pick one story and stick to it.

Screenshot_20230918_233341_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230918_233347_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
New Lips, what’s stopping you coming on here and discussing it? Instead of being a major shitebag screenshotting tit, come ahead.
Whoa! Missy flexes. I like it. Clearly newlywed life is agreeing with you. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe others can read what is written on the image you posted (and the earlier post with image) but for me it is simply impossible to read as it appears way too small... sighssss....
I'm trying guys! I'm horrible with thus stuff. I screenshat (lol) it and put it behind a spoiler! Oh God, idk wtf I'm doing. OK here it is. I'm crawling away now. I won't post for awhile to make up for the massive amount of space this took up!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Ioan was right to call bullshit on Ella's lies. Lies can ruin a reputation. How does New Lips know this if she isn't Alice.

Screenshot_20230919_000839_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm trying guys! I'm horrible with thus stuff. I screenshat (lol) it and put it behind a spoiler! Oh God, idk wtf I'm doing. OK here it is. I'm crawling away now. I won't post for awhile to make up for the massive amount of space this took up!
I didn't know Alice had a twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not just Alice. I believe several accounts here are her FMs.

Big clue is if they start posting very aggressive, anti-Alice rants. Which then get screenshot and put on Twitter.
Who do we know here that posts a lot of anti Alice rants?

Who else do we know here that gets screenshotted and put on Twitter a lot?

Yep... after all the misdirection and red herrings, I'm happy to finally reveal who welp is in real life. She's Alice herself.

Totally agree with you btw @Ametrine , just had to be silly!

• Haha
Well, Alice said in her last video on Instagram that the girls were going through hell. So Alice should want them to have a therapist they can talk to, and the GAL will definitely want them in weekly therapy, no missed appointments, seeing as their own mother says the girls are going through hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ioan doing anything other than divorcing a bleep would be good for his vanilla reputation. Well played, Sock-bleep.
Years ago in Australia there was a man running for PM who seemed a bit bland/boring. Word got out that he had been seen in a strip club (accidentally according to him) and his popularity shot up and he won the election. Lol.

• Haha
I'll say it once again for the people at the back - if tit Lips, RingTone and all really wanted this thread to fall silent they'd quit posting on Twitter. Every time one of them or their cronies sends another tweet about tattle or trolls it continues to prove that they live for the attention and couldn't bear it if we no longer discussed Malice. So shut up about bringing down Tattle because we know you're talking tripe you absolute halfwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.