Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I have to say don't let your dislike of Alison B and the daily fail make the enemy of your enemy your friend . RBrand is a real piece of work . He has seriously fucked women up . Alison was spot on calling his boundary Pushing bullshit persona for what it was - toxic mysogny - he is a braggart who was slut shaming women publicly while ill treating them privately . He's a egomaniacal attention seeking prick. Numerically his trail of destruction makes Alice look like a stepford wife. I'd have a cup of tea with Alice over a beer with RB any day of the bleeping week . Also I don't rate Alison at all but what she copped from that fuckcunt was a narcissist bile . Actually given that I'm surprised she doesn't read Alice in the same vain . Maybee it's a female thing ?
What, no empathy for him at all?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I see old Elon is now going to make all of twitter (X) a subscription service even if you don't have a blue tick to eliminate sock accounts as all users will have to have it tied to a bank account - oh deary me !

1695116081733.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ioan was right to call bullshit on Ella's lies. Lies can ruin a reputation. How does New Lips know this if she isn't Alice.

View attachment 2458676
You can also bet that Ioan didn't "attack" Ella, and that he never said the words "you ruined Bianca's career".

This is coming from a woman that believes Ioan asking his daughter to say "thank you" is abusive.

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.20.34.png

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.21.43.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I see old Elon is now going to make all of twitter (X) a subscription service even if you don't have a blue tick to eliminate sock accounts as all users will have to have it tied to a bank account - oh deary me !
Obviously he was pressured into this by I and B at the Dusseldorf emergency summit with Welp and Hiraeth 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
hmm. Alice will have to pay for her socks now.

“We’re moving to having a small monthly payment for use of the system,” Musk said.

Maybe she will start socking more on Insta but X is clearly her favourite. She might as well pay for the sock. She can be traced anyway even now.

He added: “Plus, every time a bot creator wanted to make another bot, they would need another new payment method.”

So does that mean you can't have more than one Twitter unless you have more than one bank account?

Reactions: 14
it’s 2023, feeld is one of the mainstream dating apps these days and three ways aren’t even particularly spicy. She’s trying to make out Yo is some kind of perv but just showing she’s dull.

Al, he didn’t want to duck you. You told the world. The problem’s you, babe. 💅🏻
I bet Bianca can do it doggy style without any issue. I’ll bet they’ve done plenty more than that as B looks very limber, without any possible need of having to call the paramedics! I’ll stop now before I feel or come across as a total perv 😂

However… Sucks to be Alice I guess 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hmm. Alice will have to pay for her socks now.

“We’re moving to having a small monthly payment for use of the system,” Musk said.

Maybe she will start socking more on Insta but X is clearly her favourite. She might as well pay for the sock. She can be traced anyway even now.

He added: “Plus, every time a bot creator wanted to make another bot, they would need another new payment method.”

So does that mean you can't have more than one Twitter unless you have more than one bank account?
That's how I understood it. You could get round it by multiple payments methods ie bank account / credit card / debit card but A would soon run out the amount of socks that she's got.

In relation to tabloid journalists and their self righteous indignation at fallen celebrities let me provide a few insights. Through someone I know who has worked with these journalists for years, I know they will sit on stories or suppress information for people they are “friends” with. If you suck up to them and cultivate a quid pro quo relationship they will steer editorial meetings in your favour when they want. This can mean not reporting things about high profile people or soft soaping a report. These relationships can be transactional. A few hundred here and there for just a quote and more for an insight. This is why the usual suspects pop up in articles when there is a tabloid pile on.

If you reject the tabloid advance expect to get the opposite treatment and be the subject to a pile on. They may wait to get their chance or just not look to deeply into a rumour or vindictive gossip. Something only very rich people can take action on.

Boshoff might have spoken out against RB but she sits on the truth about her friend Alice. I guarantee she steered the editorials on Alice to omit her worst behaviour. She and the mail know that Alice is a gift who will keep on giving. They get nothing from Ioan. Had Ioan contacted the DM with his evidence before he used it in court then they would love him. He didn’t. They hate that. Alice on the other hand would give it straight to them not bothering with courts who might fact check. Which is exactly what happened with application against Ioan and Bianca.

Alice has been a friend of tabloids and gossip columnists for years. She has cultivated those relationships and I am sure she has sold out many of her peers and friends to keep that relationship open.

The bottom line is that tabloids are part of these cover ups. They lead frenzied attacks that destroy people and causes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
She traded her marriage and cushy life for her twitter addiction and now Elon wants to sink the ship. Lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stepping back to view the big picture, in my opinion, how crazy is it that just the simple act of her kids going to therapy has sent her into this unhinged days-long tailspin of tweets?

On another note, it boggles my mind why she's against therapy for her children. She herself used a therapist (you know, the one that told her she was the most amazing woman ever). Therapy is a beneficial process that hopefully leads to healing. Why would one be against that? Why would a parent not want their child to heal? To me it seems that this alone, not even considering anything else in this case, shows that there is something amiss here, and it's coming from Alice.
Don’t forget said therapist is gay. Very important that we remember that as Alice thought it pertinent when telling Ioan about him. He’s GAY, alright??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In relation to tabloid journalists and their self righteous indignation at fallen celebrities let me provide a few insights. Through someone I know who has worked with these journalists for years, I know they will sit on stories or suppress information for people they are “friends” with. If you suck up to them and cultivate a quid pro quo relationship they will steer editorial meetings in your favour when they want. This can mean not reporting things about high profile people or soft soaping a report. These relationships can be transactional. A few hundred here and there for just a quote and more for an insight. This is why the usual suspects pop up in articles when there is a tabloid pile on.

If you reject the tabloid advance expect to get the opposite treatment and be the subject to a pile on. They may wait to get their chance or just not look to deeply into a rumour or vindictive gossip. Something only very rich people can take action on.

Boshoff might have spoken out against RB but she sits on the truth about her friend Alice. I guarantee she steered the editorials on Alice to omit her worst behaviour. She and the mail know that Alice is a gift who will keep on giving. They get nothing from Ioan. Had Ioan contacted the DM with his evidence before he used it in court then they would love him. He didn’t. They hate that. Alice on the other hand would give it straight to them not bothering with courts who might fact check. Which is exactly what happened with application against Ioan and Bianca.

Alice has been a friend of tabloids and gossip columnists for years. She has cultivated those relationships and I am sure she has sold out many of her peers and friends to keep that relationship open.

The bottom line is that tabloids are part of these cover ups. They lead frenzied attacks that destroy people and causes.
can't disagree with any of this and somewhat answers the question of her cognitive dissonance - how she could read RB as a manipulative narcissist egomaniac predator and not AE as a manipulative narcissist egomaniac abuser . Answer one is useful to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.