Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Bianca can do it doggy style without any issue. I’ll bet they’ve done plenty more than that as B looks very limber, without any possible need of having to call the paramedics! I’ll stop now before I feel or come across as a total perv 😂

However… Sucks to be Alice I guess 🤭
Why else do you think she was so enraged by that one picture and called her the Instagram acrobat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm trying guys! I'm horrible with thus stuff. I screenshat (lol) it and put it behind a spoiler! Oh God, idk wtf I'm doing. OK here it is. I'm crawling away now. I won't post for awhile to make up for the massive amount of space this took up!
Holy tit 😳😳😳😳 surely this can’t be real?? Seriously? Dear Lord I hope for the sake of humanity that this is fake. Thanks so much for posting in pieces and no need to go anywhere!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Clearly I missed something. Personally I thought it was that account with the "IT savvy" husband. But what do I know.
Had this person on ignore for a while as they always seemed to go too far & it made me suspicious. Well, well.. isn't this exactly what Clemmie Hooper did?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have the court documents? I'm trying to get caught up but I had my own daughters birthday and like a good mummy I made it all about her. No mention of her birth or anything like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's how I understood it. You could get round it by multiple payments methods ie bank account / credit card / debit card but A would soon run out the amount of socks that she's got.
Trolls and socks aren't going to put their money where their mouth is and pay for Twitter. I don't even think I'd pay for it for personal use TBH.

Reactions: 17
I ate a wonderful cherry pastry and drank hot chocolate sitting outside a lovely cafe in Warnemünde once...please can I join in the "Who Is Welp" game please? 😂
I’ve been to Düsseldorf and can count to twenty in German. Perhaps it’s me. Or am I just a mild-mannered janitor?

B6E1894B-73F6-4F03-B4CE-F2518C101050.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can also bet that Ioan didn't "attack" Ella, and that he never said the words "you ruined Bianca's career".

This is coming from a woman that believes Ioan asking his daughter to say "thank you" is abusive
Exactly I am sure it was IG saying how that episode prevented BW from attending the MS gala to not only support a charity focused on research for her illness, but yes, to network and raise her profile. I believe that was whole intention Malice had in pushing daughters to go and spend the night, to stir up some kind of publicity and trouble - look at how E was trying to provoke them into a reaction with throwing things, mocking apartment while on phone, etc. Also if malice is the new lips sock or sharing info from her daughters’ private therapy sessions with random internet strangers, she is again violating the law. Not that it seems to matter. It is more upsetting that she won’t allow her girls privacy or a chance to work on healing. (Personally that sock uses way too many malicisms to be someone randomly that invested in NEVER letting kids attempt to become more comfortable with BW and heal relationship with father). So tiresome.

And malice raging that her kids shouldn’t be told to say thank you sums everything up in a nutshell.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i btw think it's pretty insane how often Alice and her minions post old red carpet pics of them to prove how happy they were. They really dont mean much, and it's a very creepy thing to do about a relationship that involves domestic violence (even alleged to be physical). It's not even like it's only evil Ioan making noises, Alice constantly implies abuse herself (of course she is contradicting herself so much that we all know it's lies), but if you would believe her you are not doing her any favour.
You can also bet that Ioan didn't "attack" Ella, and that he never said the words "you ruined Bianca's career".

This is coming from a woman that believes Ioan asking his daughter to say "thank you" is abusive.

View attachment 2458928

View attachment 2458930
since there is always a tiny grain of truth in what Alice's sock says (and 90 % made up) and that she always draws the connection to Bianca herself me thinks that Ella was moaning about how Daddy is spending HER AND MOMMIES MONEY (lol) on Bianca and stashes the rest away, and then Ioan told some home truths that the reason why there is no money is because dearest mommy made him semi-unemployable with her twitter rants/interviews and Ella with the hacking/fake RO. The Evans team wants the cake and eat it but that's not how life works.

Can someone explain Dusseldorf?

I mean I know it's a place in Germany - what's the relevance of Bianca having been to Dusseldorf (doubt that's true - it's a bit of a random place to go)...?

Any thoughts?
It's not coming from Alice so I doubt it has much relevance.

Perhaps I'm biased, but Düsseldorf is not really a random place. It's one of the biggest cities in Germany, is Germany's fashion centre, besides Frankfurt the main banking hub, has one of the largest airports in Europe, and more.

But yeah, it's not where a woman from Oz would probably go first if visiting Germany (for some reason most choose Berlin, which I don't understand lol), especially one that until last year hasnt even been to the UK. I wonder if Alice is getting trolled again or if they digged deep into the wrong person again.

It's also not like the university in Düsseldorf is particulary renowed either for someone to take a year abroad there. It's not even the best university in that region, let alone Germany.

Exactly I am sure it was IG saying how that episode prevented BW from attending the MS gala to not only support a charity focused on research for her illness, but yes, to network and raise her profile. I believe that was whole intention Malice had in pushing daughters to go and spend the night, to stir up some kind of publicity and trouble - look at how E was trying to provoke them into a reaction with throwing things, mocking apartment while on phone, etc. Also if malice is the new lips sock or sharing info from her daughters’ private therapy sessions with random internet strangers, she is again violating the law. Not that it seems to matter. It is more upsetting that she won’t allow her girls privacy or a chance to work on healing. (Personally that sock uses way too many malicisms to be someone randomly that invested in NEVER letting kids attempt to become more comfortable with BW and heal relationship with father). So tiresome.

And malice raging that her kids shouldn’t be told to say thank you sums everything up in a nutshell.
the effect it has on Bianca's career will be small, because she doesnt really have much of a career, and the MS diagnosis alone is hampering her, but yes, it can be the final blow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The fact that she's so focused on the "thank you" part tells you a lot about her lack of parenting.
I can imagine Ella telling the therapist (and in a few weeks Dupee as well) that her father is abusive because he asked her to be polite and say thank you once in a while. Does Alice really think this won't raise any flags?
And here I was thinking you'd want your kids to be decent human beings instead of spoilt egocentrical people that throw tantrums every time they don't get their way or someone asks them to show some empathy towards others.
Alice is gonna be measured by her kids actions. That's exactly why the fake RO, hacking, stealing, rude and violent behaviour etc will all eventually backfire on her. She says she's the main and better parent here but she sure as hell doesn't act like it. If your child engages in criminal behaviour, you do something about it to prevent it from happening again. Alice on the other hand seems to enable it every chance she gets. If we can see through her, the professionals are gonna be able to do that as well.

Reactions: 33
I ate a wonderful cherry pastry and drank hot chocolate sitting outside a lovely cafe in Warnemünde once...please can I join in the "Who Is Welp" game please? 😂
I have German relatives, please can I join in too?😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am at the page where Alice discovered Welp is German, therefor narrowing her search for her (or according to the FMs, him) to 80 million people. I suspcet we're gonna be here for a while.

And then I got to Ioan's perverted sex bit. I'm just in the process of reading many rockstar biographies, so after all that (often TMI gross) info it would take A LOT to shock me - or for the general public to even remotely react, because these people are selling out stadiums.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And then I got to Ioan's perverted sex bit.
Alice is just raging that if IG does any more 'perverted' (lol) sex, it won't be with her. I wonder what her definition is:

Bonking cute 'bogans' = pervert
Not wanting sex with nasty fishwife = pervert

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.