Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
next time Ella grabs the milk and mustard she will have a lovely sight
Screenshot_20230918_235354_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm so bored of this. Surely they must bore themselves....

Can we have some new court filings or transcripts???

Something.... anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm so bored of this. Surely they must bore themselves....

Can we have some new court filings or transcripts???

Something.... anything?
I'm bored out of my tree with her nonsensical shite . I'm losing the will to live here FFS Alice get jailed at least once even if its 24 hours lock up 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ioan had threeways? suddenly he seems 100 % more interesting
View attachment 2458078
so...you are jealous of Bianca?
View attachment 2458082
because it's not reality as actually even the posts show when you look in the eyes (almost like it was with Ioan) and read between the lines, the videos Ioan submitted, the court transcript of Alice abandoning Ella in court
View attachment 2458084
WAAAH, WAAAH. Why don't they believe me, but they believe him.Why don't they want to be my friends. WAAAAH Nobody likes me, I think I will go eat worms. Dumb Ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ioan had threeways? suddenly he seems 100 % more interesting
View attachment 2458078
so...you are jealous of Bianca?
View attachment 2458082
because it's not reality as actually even the posts show when you look in the eyes (almost like it was with Ioan) and read between the lines, the videos Ioan submitted, the court transcript of Alice abandoning Ella in court
View attachment 2458084
How does he prove he’s not had threeways? 🤔 submit all his collection of tapes of him having sex? diary entries? signed testimonies from ex partners?
What is she on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
When I first read this I thought og poster was saying “he has not wasted money” but had a massive typo. Ouch
7C021FE4-539F-4FF1-98A3-735F19847B9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bianca was in Düsseldorf once? What an honour!
View attachment 2457822
what a big bag of nothing
View attachment 2457823
so why are you not asking for a court order?

ahem, so when Alice's minions shout "ALICE HAS MOVED ON" it means they are Alice? Gotcha
View attachment 2457825
She is just so pathetic. Tick tock Abuser, the shopping trolley full of decapitated dolls heads and other tat your belongings and life on the streets among the homeless of LA is waiting for you. You have brought this all on yourself you stupid bleep, you had the love of a kind and loving man, good looking as well, a devoted and hands on Daddy to your daughters. A man who paid for a nanny and housekeeper that enabled you to sit on your arse all day.

You threw your life away because you abused and belittled your husband so badly he could no longer bear being near you. Didn’t he say he’d rather be dead than live with you? Well he left you, divorced you, not his daughters.

Your ex husband has a new life, one with a beautiful, loving, and supportive partner. He is living and loving, while you are slowly killing yourself with your toxic behaviour. You brought this all upon yourself stupid, no one else is to blame but you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
next time Ella grabs the milk and mustard she will have a lovely sight
View attachment 2458319
Look. B doesn’t have her tongue down his throat or her hands in his pockets! She also didn’t hang about his booth snarling at other women.
---
A palate cleanser after all the bs, plus I need to get in my pupper fix as I’m allergic to cats. 🤣
Alice should love animals as passionately as she loves conflict.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh no! I don't know how to send it to you? Or should I just put it up? Wasn't that great, just an entitled mom asking for free everything, and getting mad when someone actually said no.
If you want. That sure sounds like Alice Antoinette for sure. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.