Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been screenshot already lol. Ok you're not AE but supporting a proven abuser is not a good look. "I AM writing blogs about vile celebrity chasers on the internet" says the chaser of a vile celebrity lol. As for the blog, is this a female version of Loopy? No more word salad please!

chickenshit.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
20230918_211257.jpg

He who shall not be named... yet 😂
Yeah, real weak and pathetic standing up for himself against abuse, trying to ensure his kids have a decent future and doing everything he can that they don't turn out to be like Alice.

20230918_211322.jpg

Interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"Yes, yes we see welp lives in Germany. One time Bianca posted about a book that she read and that same author wrote another book that had a character in it whose Grandmother came from Germany and omg. Welp is Bianca!" 😂
I apologize for quote posting myself.
Stop... 🤭

Screenshot_20230918-152520.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
man, what do I have to write to get screenshatted by the socks? lemme roll out some greatest hits (according to them):

Alice is fat and ugly and stupid and boring!
Alice's kids suck!
Ioan and I are bezzie mates!
Bianca can do no wrong ever!
I am paid by Ioan and Bianca!
I AM Ioan and Bianca.

I think that about covers it, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I apologize for quote posting myself.
Stop... 🤭

View attachment 2457970
Ha that Twitter user used to post on here in the early threads (or at least, someone with the same name).

She made some very strange posts which didn't go down well here.
---
man, what do I have to write to get screenshatted by the socks? lemme roll out some greatest hits (according to them):

Alice is fat and ugly and stupid and boring!
Alice's kids suck!
Ioan and I are bezzie mates!
Bianca can do no wrong ever!
I am paid by Ioan and Bianca!
I AM Ioan and Bianca.

I think that about covers it, right?
You missed a few out:

Ella will go to jail! Before she's 18!
Alice is a tit parent!
Alice will die alone and birds will tit on her unmarked grave
Alice's house is dirty, especially her floors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It seems that X considers the “IG is a sexual pervert” tweet (or whatever we’re calling it these days) to be perfectly acceptable 🙄

IMG_1982.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Mostly lurking these days, I don’t have a whole lot to say that you lovely bunch of hags haven’t already said much more eloquently, but @StewPots I really do enjoy your posts 😁💜
I was NOT in the mood earlier as you can tell. Needed a target and AE sets herself up as one so bleeping obviously I just can’t help it 🤷‍♀️

That might make me a bleep as well but…duck it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alice: "I took my marriage vows seriously"
1.png

also Alice:
2023-09-18 21_56_42-Custody Filing.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

the truth...about his sex life?
2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So ate we supposed to act like we pity her. She tit her own bed.

Screenshot_20230918_150817_Chrome.jpg

---
And Alice was the pure evil bleep who abused her husband publicly on social media.

Screenshot_20230918_151004_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She really has no new material.

NL: She's just enjoying looking at herself. It's her favorite view in the world!

This is about B's pic in the bathroom. AE is dripping with jealousy. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.