Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan had threeways? suddenly he seems 100 % more interesting
1.png

so...you are jealous of Bianca?
2.png

because it's not reality as actually even the posts show when you look in the eyes (almost like it was with Ioan) and read between the lines, the videos Ioan submitted, the court transcript of Alice abandoning Ella in court
3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Watching "No Offense" on Acorn here in America. I'm sure this is old news to my "across the ocean" friends but Joanna Scanlan is brilliant. She is my new girl crush.

Now, clearly, she is a heavier woman with dyed blonde hair but unlike another heavy set person we all know and dislike, her acting talent and the way her personality shines through make her an absolutely beautiful and stunning woman. I want desperately to have a beer with her in a pub.

See how that works?
joanna-scanlan-15224-1644429818-w-893.jpg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hey Alice, is this one of your friends? I think she sounds EXACTLY like a person you would relate to!
[/SPOILER
1695068952754.png
]

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She goes for big, bold, and mismatched on purpose.

Screenshot_20230918_142118_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ioan had threeways? suddenly he seems 100 % more interesting
View attachment 2458078
so...you are jealous of Bianca?
View attachment 2458082
because it's not reality as actually even the posts show when you look in the eyes (almost like it was with Ioan) and read between the lines, the videos Ioan submitted, the court transcript of Alice abandoning Ella in court
View attachment 2458084
Now you sound like my political Twitter whenever they post another nude of Hunter Biden with so many needed pixels! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching "No Offense" on Acorn here in America. I'm sure this is old news to my "across the ocean" friends but Joanna Scanlan is brilliant. She is my new girl crush.

Now, clearly, she is a heavier woman with dyed blonde hair but unlike another heavy set person we all know and dislike, her acting talent and the way her personality shines through make her an absolutely beautiful and stunning woman. I want desperately to have a beer with her in a pub.

See how that works?View attachment 2458090
I absolutely love No Offence, seen it so many times some really funny moments but some serious ones too.

Love Will Mellor in it and the forensics guy.

I am going to have to watch it again now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Plot twist; Welp had a three-way with Bianca and Ioan in Düsseldorf.

Turns out Ioan’s a real-life Mr Fantastic between the sheets after all. Go Go Ioan!!

Not sure why she’s so keen to spice his image up but okay. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ioan doing anything other than divorcing a bleep would be good for his vanilla reputation. Well played, Sock-bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have spent time in Düsseldorf.

One time I ate a big sausage next to the river. Slut that I am. Just goes to show, eh...

I am clearly that rotter Bianca.
Yup, I've been to Düsseldorf. Also Krefeld, Munich, Hannover, Münster and Userin that I can remember. I'm obviously @welp 🤣🤣🤣

PS I also used to shag a younger guy in the Bundeswehr. Who does that make me?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plot twist; Welp had a three-way with Bianca and Ioan in Düsseldorf.

Turns out Ioan’s a real-life Mr Fantastic between the sheets after all. Go Go Ioan!!

Not sure why she’s so keen to spice his image up but okay. 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s 2023, feeld is one of the mainstream dating apps these days and three ways aren’t even particularly spicy. She’s trying to make out Yo is some kind of perv but just showing she’s dull.

Al, he didn’t want to duck you. You told the world. The problem’s you, babe. 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.