Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m 25% German. Does that make me Welp? Iā€™m 50% Celt, am I Mama G. Speaking of the Gruffs I had no idea what a gorgeous man Alun is, courtesy of @kingsevenā€™s video. šŸ˜„šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is meant in jest. Would you be friends with her? And if so would you dare to tell her? šŸ¤­
I think this is one of the reasons she's such a hideous person. Many people have true friends who would tell them when they were acting out of line, or when they needed to change their behaviour.

Alice doesn't have anyone who will do this as she's such an aggressive, combative and defensive person, who is convinced she can do no wrong, and everyone else is to blame.

She also wouldn't take any of the advice on board, and her friends know this, which gives them even more reason to not bother with the hassle of getting into a fight with Alice in order to give her constructive advice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m 25% German. Does that make me Welp? Iā€™m 50% Celt, am I Mama G. Speaking of the Gruffs I had no idea what a gorgeous man Alun is, courtesy of @kingsevenā€™s video. šŸ˜„šŸ˜
I banged a German dude once, does that make me a relative of Welp's?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
It's not Alice, they do make sometimes (about 1 % of the time) too much sense.
LOL that's the same as AE. A stopped clock is right twice a day. Anyway I will monitor chickenshit as even though they joined in April 2022, they might let AE use their account.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mr mimsy might have seven inches. Does that make me Alice or Bianca??

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm sipping a chilled riesling... through the power of German grapes I feel myself being transformed.... oh god... the power.... I am.... I am.....

I AM BECOME WELP, DESTROYER OF WORLDS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
SusieTCones, where is this screenshot from? I want to put it in the list of lies.
see page 4, 2nd paragraph of transcript summary:
Summary of Hearing on Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order
Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
August 2, 2022

" The judge ruled that the court would issue a 3-year restraining order with the same terms as the temporary restraining order, plus the following two terms: that Alice shall not make any posts on a social media account, including but not limited to Instagram and Twitter accounts, harassing or disturbing the peace of Ioan and Bianca, and that Alice shall not post Ioanā€™s text messages or any other communications to the partiesā€™ children or the childrenā€™s text messages or any other communications to Ioan on any social media account, including but not limited to Twitter and Instagram accounts. The court denied the request that Alice be restrained from contacting Ioanā€™s employers. In addition, the order shall provide that Alice is not prohibited from commenting on this proceeding on social media provided that such comments do not constitute harassment or disturbing the peace of Ioan and Bianca."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I sometimes read the court docs to remind myself how much a of a bleep Alice is and this stood out. Iā€™m assuming Judge Josh would have read the DVRO declaration.

View attachment 2457797
Also

Aliceā€™s family:

View attachment 2457799

Ioanā€™s family (sound on again):

View attachment 2457801
Interesting: "...coming in strong..." Where did I hear that term used again? O thats right, the judge. He specifically told Ella that she couldn't just"... come in strong..." Looks like the judge has read all of Beefy-necked Buffalo's emails and texts. Made a point of contradicting her in the advice he gave Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s an absolute bleep and I hope when this all gets settled, the Judge throws the bleeping book at her šŸ¤¬

Ruining her daughters lives and Ioanā€™sā€¦going all ā€œScorched Earthā€ and for what?? Because her ego got dented when he left?? So bleeping what Alice, you bleeping head.

I kicked my ex H out because he DID and MOST DEFINITELY cheat ( I had loads of proof of this ). Did I ever for one second stop him seeing his child?? Nope. Didnā€™t even enter my head.

Iā€™ve told my story here about my other ex, ā€œFatherā€ to my eldest, here before and I canā€™t face recounting it today BUT AGAIN he was allowed to see her. The reason she hasnā€™t spoken to him in nearly a decade is because heā€™s a narc bleep just like you A, and not because of anything I had said or done to damage that relationship. He did that all on his own, and eventually she realised.

What the duckā€™s going to happen to you? Once the girls are old enough to see through your bleeping poison and bile you odious little prick?? Childless, jobless, homeless, boyfriend-lessā€¦. All the lesses and itā€™ll be ALL your own bleeping fault you waste of bleeping skin.

So sit there spouting your shite online or in person. Revel in the misery youā€™re causing so many people. Because one day, itā€™s gonna backfire massively and you will lose EVERYTHING. And you know what? Couldnā€™t happen to a nicer bleep.

Stupid, selfish, lying, cosplaying prick. Oh and your bleeping fans can get tae duck as well, band of simpleton bleeping morons who have no business breeding and bringing down the international IQ šŸ–•šŸ»

ETA - Can you gorgeous Turds tell Iā€™m bleeping FUMING today following my physio appointment šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ That was cathartic. Hi Alice šŸ‘‹ in case you didnā€™t get my memo, youā€™re a total and absolute 100% bleep.
Mostly lurking these days, I donā€™t have a whole lot to say that you lovely bunch of hags havenā€™t already said much more eloquently, but @StewPots I really do enjoy your posts šŸ˜šŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.