Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the reunification therapy is triggering her this much, I dread to think how she'll be when the custody evaluator starts.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
Still trying to doxx welp.

View attachment 2456419
I've said it before and I will say it again. These people are idiots.
---
“I was not thinking straight when I wrote this and it wasn’t fair”

I was as pissed as a fart and realised I’d maybe gone too far . . .
Yeah because the coke tweets didn't go anywhere so now she is resorting to the pedalo story. Rightyo Alice. We have seen it before. Move along love, no one believes you because you act CRAZY.

Reactions: 32
being a sexual perv is a crime
but having sex with other people is not being a sexual perv
Ioan ruined no reputation. she had none, and the little that was left she ruined herself. it's the typicsl abuser behavior of "how DARE you came forward"
Screenshot_20230918_082134_X.jpg

this is her way to say "i made it up bit if Ioan doesnt take me to court it proves it's true"
Screenshot_20230918_082313_X.jpg

these people are so demented. I mention about every day that I live in Germany. Yes, you totally "worked it out" and I will totally pretend now to be the Scottish person you believed me to be :ROFLMAO:

PS: for the record my twitter is entirely inactive, so if you get weird messages it's some other evil German

PPS: I had to google that insult. apparently it really exist
Screenshot_20230918_082328_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_082043_X.jpg

ah yeah, instead Ioan should just give up and let Alice complete her abuser training on them
Screenshot_20230918_081942_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Another day, another hamster wheel I see.
My new book will be out by Christmas. I still have a few unsold copies of the earlier one, so I can do a 2 for 1 deal if you're interested.
Dr Wanda,
c/o POTA,
Century City,
Los Angeles,
California,
United States 😉🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well done for managing to keep quiet for 40+ threads, that’s some wierd strength you have there! Welcome to Malice in Wonderland 😊😊
I know right 🤣🤣
@megnolia7 if you could pass some of that willpower over to me so I can stop eating as much sweet stuff, that would be great 😬😆
---
Nah, waste of time, she’s a proper never-wrong Sali Hughes. When she is wrong, she’ll move the parameters of the conversation to ridiculous levels so she’s “right”.
Which is why mAlice and her are friends, birds of a feather an all that 🙄

Reactions: 17
Another day, another hamster wheel I see.
My new book will be out by Christmas. I still have a few unsold copies of the earlier one, so I can do a 2 for 1 deal if you're interested.
Dr Wanda,
c/o POTA,
Century City,
Los Angeles,
California,
United States 😉🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ioan will regret meeting and marrying Alice, that’s 💯 true already but regret walking away from her? Not in a million years.

She thought he was arsed about what job she’d do until recently. Now she thinks he’ll regret dumping her. She really is as stupid as the day is long isn’t she. She only ever learns the hard way and even then it takes her ages to see the blatantly obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If Alice has any association with that account pathetically trying to implicate Ioan in abusive or unsavoury sexual deviancy she should come out and tell them to stop. Just like they demand of Ioan and Bianca to shut down Tattle, right?
Tone associates with it, they’ve shared a picture of his desktop monitor.
Everything Ioan has accused Alice of has been backed up by evidence supplied by Alice herself. Text messages, emails and social media posts.
Imagine trying to trigger SA survivors with this tit New Lips, you’re a bigger bleep than Alice. At least own what you’re trying to say.
Men are inherently good, Alice has said Ioan was a good daddy and husband up until the point when he left her. I cannot and will not stand for anyone accusing an innocent man of that sort of thing.
Alice should tread carefully here, I have a feeling her Weinstein accusations are also fabricated and embellished, Ioan knows the truth there too. That’s why Loopy loses the plot when it’s mentioned. He said Ioan publicly supported her but didn’t at home. Because she lied as she’s lying now.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I can confirm this, I was woken up about 12:30 by a storm!!
I do believe this photo of mAlice in the wild, has escaped our notice 👀
It's a still from a video she was tagged in at the "con".
Also that NL account can just duck off 😒
She actually looks likes she's had her hair professionally done here. Not the usual piss yellow straw

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Al is trying really hard to find the very niche audience to be outraged about anything but plain vanilla sex. The evidence of how the public react to these kinds of things is that besides some doing an initial oooo-eerr, they just dgaf. Is she a mid-western republican running for election on Christian values platform all of a sudden?

Then she tries to resort to BUT HE SHARED MY MESSAGES!!! Then stop saying stupid tit. Won't be part of evidence in the future if you close your stupid trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It still amazes me that her malignant narcissism is so open for the world to see, if you dig deep enough to look. The compulsive lying, and making up fake narratives is classic behaviour. The vile sock doesn’t even care to cover that they are direct messaging Alices brother, and together they are in a major online hate campaign. Alice Evans is entirely driven by her ego and will defend it at any cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bloody everlasting hell, how can she still believe "the general public", or anyone else, for that matter, gives a fig about the exact moment Ioan's seven inches ventured off to new horizons?! Good grief!

P.S. Another evil German here, but I'm not the Twitter villain either (and, like Welp, I had to look up Pickelarsch - Tattle is just so educational!). Oh, the mystery! :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Ioan has outsmarted and out manoeuvred Alice and her feral machinations at every turn. If she makes up new allegations or rehashes old ones the lawyers will be waiting. They have always been ready for her wild but predictable behaviour. She’s not a novel or clever Narc.

Alice is the one with a dodgy and unexplained past. She is the one who still counts Lady Cheesestring [an apologist and minimiser] as her friend. Does Alice (the model who never modelled) really think anyone believes she was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when she met a millionaire pal of Jeffrey Epstein.

I would say that Anne is just waiting for Alice to hit destruct once again and will slam her back with evidence to refute any false claim before sinking her with evidence Alice was much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
i Give new lips about another 24 hours . Then she goes into the locked sock box .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Big Al is trying really hard to find the very niche audience to be outraged about anything but plain vanilla sex. The evidence of how the public react to these kinds of things is that besides some doing an initial oooo-eerr, they just dgaf. Is she a mid-western republican running for election on Christian values platform all of a sudden?

Then she tries to resort to BUT HE SHARED MY MESSAGES!!! Then stop saying stupid tit. Won't be part of evidence in the future if you close your stupid trap.
Mind she joked that she had to phone the paramedics after attempting doggie style with Ioan and now she wants us to think he's a proper sexual deviant 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Ioan has outsmarted and out manoeuvred Alice and her feral machinations at every turn. If she makes up new allegations or rehashes old ones the lawyers will be waiting. They have always been ready for her wild but predictable behaviour. She’s not a novel or clever Narc.

Alice is the one with a dodgy and unexplained past. She is the one who still counts Lady Cheesestring [an apologist and minimiser] as her friend. Does Alice (the model who never modelled) really think anyone believes she was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when she met a millionaire pal of Jeffrey Epstein.

I would say that Anne is just waiting for Alice to hit destruct once again and will slam her back with evidence to refute any false claim before sinking her with evidence Alice was much worse.
her latest IG post is literally about asking people to vote for a strongly transphobic woman on Strictly Come Dancing (no, I dont think her comments about children drag queens were wrong, but literally everything else she has said over the years)

Reactions: 18
It still amazes me that her malignant narcissism is so open for the world to see, if you dig deep enough to look. The compulsive lying, and making up fake narratives is classic behaviour. The vile sock doesn’t even care to cover that they are direct messaging Alices brother, and together they are in a major online hate campaign. Alice Evans is entirely driven by her ego and will defend it at any cost.
I can't see her ever in another long term relationship, the vileness seeps through. Whatever pulling power she had 20-30 years ago is gone. She's going to be on her own now for good and that must be scary. 55 years old, no money, no support, a DVRO and a pile of broken relationships. I've never seen as much self-sabotage as Alice and I don't see there's any coming back from it, short of a personality transplant and a lot of apologising.

Reactions: 38
She actually looks likes she's had her hair professionally done here. Not the usual piss yellow straw
I agree, its definitely better than what it was.

This photo does show she has lost the definition in her jawline, unlike her filtered photos/videos. I know this happens as we get older, I've noticed that my own neck isn't as smooth as it once was. She needs to start on the old face yoga, stop drinking and start exercising, if she wants it to go, it will also boost her mood, and god knows she needs a hobby, other than making socks! If she wants to get back into acting (was she really ever in?) Then she needs to take care of her of health 💅

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.