Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this is her end game and it should be a criminal offence. Falsely accusing anyone of CA or SA is abhorrent.
If she is going to go down the CSA route then she will have to make a Police report. I googled and found this.

Penal Code § 148.5 PC prohibits you from making a false police report of a crime. False reporting is only a crime if the person making the report knows it to be false. The offense is punishable by up to 6 months in jail. A violation of this law is a misdemeanor under California state law. The criminal offense is punishable by:
  • custody in county jail for up to six months, and/or
  • a maximum fine of $1,000.
A judge can award misdemeanor (or summary) probation in lieu of jail time.

Maybe her 'get out of jail card' is that she believed what the kids told her but if the kids say that she coached them to lie???

Reactions: 19
I remember when a aoole
I appreciate that I may be being sensitive here, but I feel like some of you are making fun of me and my posts. Am I wrong?
My post on another thread where I was raw and open elicited a laughing emoji... Im grateful for this thread.
Screenshot_20230917-102350-102.png

I hope you will find we're not like that here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Basically her not particularly new line of abuse is:

• Claim Bianca is behind tattle because she wants to believe that. And being a narc what she believes becomes her truth
  • To get “angry” and offence at everything posted on Tattle about her, even though she could just not read it.
  • Take her anger at Tattle out on Bianca.
Every slight by a tattler gives her the justification to attack Bianca in the same way. Only a bully and an abuser does this. Makes someone else pay for the grievance against others. Which of course is what she did to Ioan. He paid for her pathetic and failed career by being her whipping boy. Because far be it from Alice to admit she was a failure as an actress, dresses like a bag lady and looks a mess. That would involve growth.

BTW she really hasn’t found any “predator” with which to hit Ioan with other than Bianca is younger than him. He’s in 40’s and Bianca is in her 30’s. Bianca is financially supporting him. There‘s no power imbalance.

Alice was in 40’s when she married Ioan in his 30’s. Alice exploited his emotional immaturity when he was in his 20’s and I am sure she encouraged his drinking around her so he didn’t think about what was happening. She got her claws in and wasn’t letting go. Away from her he maintained an intense workload implying he was hard working not a party animal.

RB symbolises the loud, crude and rude lad behaviour of the 90’s and 00’s. That’s what is news. Alice was part of that scene and seems to have thrown herself into it with relish. She still channels every tit aspect of that ladette culture. She’s the one who was connected to Epstein. She is the one who is best mates with an abuse apologist. She is the one who has a RO against her. She is the one being investigated for child abuse.

Ioan was working intensely during this period in leading roles. He was probably on set 12 hours a day for months at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
sure

IG post
Cameo
does anyone understands what she means at the end when she says she is "a single mother" (lol) and will not "turn down" anything because of that "so that her kids can go to college" (sure, mate) and how she has someone trying to get her into something and she is asking this user to put a word for her too? I googled both the user and the woman she mentioned and I dont find anything about them lol
Shut uppppp she put this on cameo as a professional video 😱😱
Talking about stuff getting stuck in her teeth, gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
So this is more proof that "Tone" is Alice (not that I needed any lol)

NL and Tone monitor.png

As for her sudden announcement she is doing Cameos again, someone is scared to admit they are work shy layabouts. Hence the announcement but what a self-own that video is LOL

AE: I slipped up for a year and a half because I had a pretty bad year.

She still had plenty of time for tit posting though.

AE: The girls are still going through hell, which they shouldn't have to be.

In their HAPPY HAPPY HOME?? Considering they girls only have her, it's obvious Mommy Dearest is causing the hell.

AE: I'm not allowed to talk about it, so I won't. Not yet!

Always the threat at the end.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I swear guys she is trolling us. All that red that we have commented on before. and you can see she’s wearing that God damn black top on again underneath the cardigan. Does she seriously have nothing else to wear? It must stink. Anyway…. The overpainted lips. That vile kiss at the end that I physically retch at. All the open cabinet doors that we have mentioned before. She thinks she’s being smart because she’s the smartest person in the room 🤣. Mkay Alice. You do you babes 😘

I am on a shedload of pain at the moment which knock me out completely. I am exhausted but can’t sleep cos I think I slept too much today because of the meds. You know what I mean, right Alice? Might explain why you seem to sleep for a period and then wake up in the middle of the night to spew more toxic shite on Twitter before passing out again after another 3 sharp ones, eh?

Almost 3am here. Going to try and sleep now! Night lovely Turds. Not you Alice. You’re a bleep.

I’m blaming the meds for this rant btw. I’m not normally this shouty 😂
Wow. Been there on the sleep thing, I just want you to know I'am here for this. All of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine being known as Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife + troll. Sorry but wtf 🤣🤣🤣

There’s failing at life and then there’s that. IG seems a pleasant enough guy but he’s no Brad Pitt or DiCaprio is he. What a weird and mediocre person she is and to think she even had the nerve to act like she married down. 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Hey Al, if I cared about every random accusation of coke use, sexual perversion, claims of weirdness and abuse and took it to heart, I'd have nothing left to watch on telly. I care when YOU do it right in front of our faces for everyone to see. Take it to court and let's see your downfall.

What am I saying...we've seen your downfall already. For years.

Keep digging your grave.

Reactions: 28
Too much filler, compounding her speech, her lips getting stuck on her teeth 🤣
I would like to nominate @Lulugrace for a thread title, as I love the poetry in this sentence.

I've edited it down to fit the pesky character count:

Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Tony has twitter on his computer, pulls out his phone and takes a pic then what? Texts it to Alice?
He wouldn’t send it in a Twitter message to some random Twitter account cos he uses his computer for twitter right. He is simple AF with technology, even more so than me.

I knew it was Tones computer the minute I saw that tweet too. I didn’t so much think about the fact that Tony only sends tweets to his sister though.

It's more projection. Alice is terrified the reunification therapy might be successful so now she has come out with what she always hinted at.

NL: You know, when it comes out that Ioan Gruffudd is a sexual pervert... BECAUSE IT WILL!!!!

If she coaches the kids to make this allegation, I want her to rot in prison for it.
It will be the end of her. She has told so many lies, tried so many stupid tricks, and made sure that a number of experts are now in charge. I have no doubt they’ll see through that. And it will be game over for Malice.

No, we're not.

Some of us only get suspicious and questioning when we believe FMs have infiltrated this thread, are mocking us, and are taking advantage of some of the very kind Tattlers here.

But if you're not an FM, you have nothing to fear!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No, we're not.

Some of us only get suspicious and questioning when we believe FMs have infiltrated this thread, are mocking us, and are taking advantage of some of the very kind Tattlers here.

But if you're not an FM, you have nothing to fear!
Absofuckinglutely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Reasons to be jealous of Alice:

1. She lives in a nice apartment (for the next few weeks anyway)
2. …

That’s all I got 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Reasons to be jealous of Alice:

1. She lives in a nice apartment (for the next few weeks anyway)
2. …

That’s all I got 🤷‍♀️
She has two lovely daughters. There are lots of women who want kids but never got to have them.

Alice has two girls, but isn't interested in their welfare or making sure they are shielded from her divorce and her issues.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Talking of apartment, is she doing Cameos to show the owner a steady income so she doesn’t have to make another 6 month down payment. Hopefully Cameo pay her this time 🙄. How many Cameo is a months rent anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when a aoole

My post on another thread where I was raw and open elicited a laughing emoji... Im grateful for this thread. View attachment 2454771
Sometimes people tap the wrong emoji by mistake, I’ve done it myself and corrected where I’ve seen it, but I’d hate to think I’d accidentally left a wrong ‘un and hurt someone 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I would like to nominate @Lulugrace for a thread title, as I love the poetry in this sentence.

I've edited it down to fit the pesky character count:

Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth
Thank you! 🩷
I still live in hope of getting a title thread 😉🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has two lovely daughters. There are lots of women who want kids but never got to have them.

Alice has two girls, but isn't interested in their welfare or making sure they are shielded from her divorce and her issues.
She has two lovely daughters but she’s destroying them day by day and if there’s any justice soon it will be supervised visitation for her only.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.