Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate that I may be being sensitive here, but I feel like some of you are making fun of me and my posts. Am I wrong?
Not at all. We are joking. But my gremlin had gone viral. Why I changed my profile pic. 😹
---
My cat has been a cat model. I was a very proud stage mum. His images are still being used and I get excited when I see them. If that tidbit sends those weirdos from twitter off to scour every cat pic in the attempt to dox me, well good luck.

The worst I do in regards to Alice is engage with others on a gossip site. I don't leave hate comments on the cesspit that is twitter, I don't comment on Alice's instagram. I have left a supportive message on Bianca's instagram and she was nice enough to reply. That's about it. In the early days I felt sorry for Alice but I saw through her pretty quickly. I laugh and shake my head at Alice most of the time. I find her obsession and frivolous comments about suicide at times get to me.

I did get a shock when I saw that a real life friend of mine left a gushy reply to Alice on one of her instagram posts, I didn't think anyone else even knows who she is.
Mine was a model of ginormousness! I'm so excited to read this though! 😻.
Alice is still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OK, I understand. I'm going to watch from afar for a bit, because I've found you lot really funny and I've learned a lot in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Very surprised to see a very vocal Tweeter or Xer or whatever they are now has locked down their account and gone private.

I do wonder if like simple Sian, she forgets that unless she removes all followers she cannot verify many people she disagrees with can still see her posts.

Going private seems strange as she was very vocal and didn’t seem to give a tit who knew who she was or who she offended.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
most ironic follow of the year
Screenshot_20230916_223339_Instagram.jpg

also...awww, Bianca has collected all her Bear stories

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Always up for seeing people's animals whether cats, dogs, pigs, alpacas, or whatever! I worry about poor Emma and I hope that her custody goes along with Elsie and Ella; she deserves a happy life being treasured like Bubba Bear and I'm sure he'd love a little sister to play with.

Right hemicolectomy due to colon cancer, half my colon gone along with a perfectly quiet appendix. The scar is from my sternum to my belly button but got a bit messed up with fluid pockets. Luckily I avoided a stoma and I've just had my first year colonoscopy and blood tests with good results; just waiting to get my scan for elsewhere now but it looks like the surgery and chemotherapy did its job. I've been left with post-chemo fatigue which means plenty of lying around, reading Tattle, cuddling my animals and thinking how lucky I am to have survived and have love and support from pets, neighbours, friends and agencies. Alice should count her blessings, not obsess on what she sees as her miseries.
I'm so pleased that it sounds like the operation and chemo has been successful, wishing you a good recovery and continued good health 🩷🩷

And yes you're right Alice should thank her lucky stars, going scorched earth for 3 years over a bleeping divorce, and here's you and other tattlers (ppl all around the world) fighting and beating cancer 💪🏻🩷

P.s if anyone has an alpaca or llama, or any other random pets, that's wild and I need to see photos too, like right now! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Two things:

1. @Big Heart Needs to come sit with me. I'm fiercely protective of tender folks here. ❤

2. BW is wearing a dress with brown butterflies. Who gives a flying cahoo what emoji she uses? She has MS and it affects both her weight and I recall her mentioning that it also affects her appetite. Selma Blair is equally thin and she's in her 50's. Are the ninnyhammers going for her too?

Right.

Implying she's promoting an ED? 💀

I see the nonsense going on. Don't activate the assassins. They're twitchy AF.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 58
At this point I feel I need to add a disclaimer before I am accused of utter utter defamation.

Although the characters in the book exist the events herein are completely fictional

Despite Gloria’s best efforts to learn the Welsh language on Duolingo the intricacies of the language proved to be more challenging than she had anticipated, and time was running out as the IRS closed in.

Mrs. Gruffudd, who had her own clandestine dealings to attend to, saw Gloria’s struggle as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. She had recently taken delivery of a large consignment of cocaine which arrived into Cardiff City Airport by private jet, which she would transport to Anglesey where it was to be loaded into a storage container and placed on a cargo ship in the Port of Holyhead to complete the second stage of its journey. This was but one of her many covert operations tied to Evil HQ.

Desperate to ensure Gloria’s safety and still needing her as part of her shadowy network, Mrs. Gruffudd made a risky decision. She arranged for Gloria to be placed inside the container along with the illicit cargo. The container was destined for the Cap du Eden Roc Hotel, where Olivier Picasso, a discreet associate of Evil HQ, was stationed.

At the luxurious hotel, Olivier Picasso had connections and resources to help Gloria disappear while she continued her language training. Mrs. Gruffudd was convinced that Gloria’s best chance at evading the IRS was to complete the French Duolingo course in a setting where she could lay low and remain inconspicuous.

As the container was sealed and loaded onto a cargo ship bound for the French Riviera, Gloria found herself surrounded by a mountain of cocaine, sealed inside a metal box that was now part of a covert international shipment.

The journey across the sea was long and treacherous, and Gloria’s confinement was testing her resolve. She knew that her survival and escape depended on her ability to adapt to this bizarre turn of events and complete her language training. With each passing mile, she felt the weight of her predicament and the secrets that had entangled her life more tightly than ever.

Meanwhile, the IRS investigation was gaining momentum, and the sleepy village of Llwydcoed remained blissfully unaware of the events that were unfolding on distant shores. Gloria’s journey into the heart of the French Riviera was a gamble, and the stakes were higher than she could have ever imagined.
Oh my, this just gets better and better 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The disclaimer 😉 its okay @Hiraeth can defend you in court, even though its not her forte, she'll smash it 💪🏻
Did I hear a quiet whisper of "utter defamation" in Spanish coming from the French coast 👂
---
My cat has been a cat model. I was a very proud stage mum. His images are still being used and I get excited when I see them. If that tidbit sends those weirdos from twitter off to scour every cat pic in the attempt to dox me, well good luck.

The worst I do in regards to Alice is engage with others on a gossip site. I don't leave hate comments on the cesspit that is twitter, I don't comment on Alice's instagram. I have left a supportive message on Bianca's instagram and she was nice enough to reply. That's about it. In the early days I felt sorry for Alice but I saw through her pretty quickly. I laugh and shake my head at Alice most of the time. I find her obsession and frivolous comments about suicide at times get to me.

I did get a shock when I saw that a real life friend of mine left a gushy reply to Alice on one of her instagram posts, I didn't think anyone else even knows who she is.
Awwwe, your cat 😍
I'm off to Google all cats now too, not to find you, I wanna see your cat 🤣
B always replies to anyone that writes on her insta, and not just a "thanks" either, she puts time and effort into her replies.
Question, are you still friends with that friend 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Very surprised to see a very vocal Tweeter or Xer or whatever they are now has locked down their account and gone private.

I do wonder if like simple Sian, she forgets that unless she removes all followers she cannot verify many people she disagrees with can still see her posts.

Going private seems strange as she was very vocal and didn’t seem to give a tit who knew who she was or who she offended.
I reported the tit out of Tone. Usually if he gets a ban, pathetic Marsh-a goes private because she’s a shitebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I appreciate that I may be being sensitive here, but I feel like some of you are making fun of me and my posts. Am I wrong?
I don't think anyone is making fun 🤗 x
I really want to know who your cat is, I've got three to track down now! This could take me a while !
---
Don’t worry. My dog isn’t famous but he is known so all my dog photos aren’t of my real little Corgi Prince. 🥰
My cat isn't famous, but in his mind he is obviously 🤷🏼‍♀️
We all know cats think they are the best thing since sliced bread...we got the Egyptians to thank for that, they worshipped them, and cats have never let us forget that 🤣
---
OK, I understand. I'm going to watch from afar for a bit, because I've found you lot really funny and I've learned a lot in the process.
Noooo don't go anywhere!! I'm a sensitive person at times, but I can assure you no one is taking the piss! Stay right where you are 🩷
---
I reported the tit out of Tone. Usually if he gets a ban, pathetic Marsh-a goes private because she’s a shitebag.
Yeah I report him all the time too, cos he's a bleep! and that Ashley account, and the socks...but it's like playing whack a mole with these fecking socks at times 🙄
---
Yeah I report him all the time too, cos he's a bleep! and that Ashley account, and the socks...but it's like playing whack a mole with these fecking socks at times 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
That first post was me 👋👋 I feel ashamed and take back what I said about Ioan. He is an absolute diamond...Alice on the other hand is a bleep, a raging mad bleep and I regret not putting that as my first line.
You have absolutely no reason to be ashamed! I actually think your message was a very fair assessment, using the information that was available at the time.

I side-eyed Ioan and thought he was a cad until November 2021, when I realised Alice's story didn't add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No, not in a rude way, at least.
You just started a hilarious discussion about famous cats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1694899666086.jpeg

Couldn’t resist posting a photo of our girl. We got her in January 2021 as a rehomed cat and she has us both in the palm of her paw!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
20230916_231926.jpg

Why would anyone want to meet Alice? There's no value in that.

20230916_231954.jpg

The facts are presented in the court documents. You should read them sometime, Alice.

20230916_232035.jpg

Talking about Iris here and her being a witness during Ellas RO attempt. Yeah, incredibly suspicious for someone to walk around somewhere lol

20230916_232053.jpg

Back at it again with the "everyone is so jealous of Alice" stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2454080

View attachment 2454081
The facts are presented in the court documents. You should read them sometime, Alice.

View attachment 2454082
Talking about Iris here and her being a witness during Ellas RO attempt. Yeah, incredibly suspicious for someone to walk around somewhere lol

View attachment 2454087
BIB especially in a building where she happens to reside!

• Haha
View attachment 2454086
Couldn’t resist posting a photo of our girl. We got her in January 2021 as a rehomed cat and she has us both in the palm of her paw!
😍😍😍😍
Oh it's a good day, cat photos, famous cats...I mean as a proud crazy cat lady, this is giving me a nice serotonin boost 🤗
Of course she has you both under paws...standard cat etiquette 💅
---
View attachment 2454080

View attachment 2454081

View attachment 2454082

View attachment 2454087
Your comment BIB 🤣🤣🤣
This NL has some serious anger issues, it's like a teenager stamping their feet! And no before the dimwit jump on it im not alluding to anything by saying "teenager" !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.