Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2454080
Why would anyone want to meet Alice? There's no value in that.

View attachment 2454081
The facts are presented in the court documents. You should read them sometime, Alice.

View attachment 2454082
Talking about Iris here and her being a witness during Ellas RO attempt. Yeah, incredibly suspicious for someone to walk around somewhere lol

View attachment 2454087
Back at it again with the "everyone is so jealous of Alice" stuff.
I thought first that these were old tweets but then realised it's the new sock. She really is a broken record, and a 100% narc.
Screenshot_20230916-223946_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2454080
Why would anyone want to meet Alice? There's no value in that.

View attachment 2454081
The facts are presented in the court documents. You should read them sometime, Alice.

View attachment 2454082
Talking about Iris here and her being a witness during Ellas RO attempt. Yeah, incredibly suspicious for someone to walk around somewhere lol

View attachment 2454087
Back at it again with the "everyone is so jealous of Alice" stuff.
Honestly I believe I’d prefer death over being Alice. And if I actually was her I’d die soon anyway. Probably within the first week. 🤣 Eta. Because 1. I can’t handle yelling and conflict. I truly have PTSD and I cherish the peaceful home I live in. So I couldn’t handle it. 2. Because mAlice’s unhealthy lifestyle would literally kill me or at least make me feel so awful that I wish it would.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly I believe I’d prefer death over being Alice. And if I actually was her I’d die soon anyway. Probably within the first week. 🤣
I don’t know how she faces each day, knowing it’s going to be just like the one before and the one after will be just the same.

What a waste of a life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
NL: What is wrong with the women on the tattle forum?

We don't appreciate Alice - actor, activist, entrepreneur, fashion icon and Mother of the Year.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know how she faces each day, knowing it’s going to be just like the one before and the one after will be just the same.

What a waste of a life.
I believe she thrives off conflict and drama, and doesn't know any other way.

Source: was raised in a household like this, and thought this was normal until my mid-20s.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Alice/sock is just sad at this point. The same tit, different user name every week or so. Put that energy into figuring out a future.

It’s always barely the surface of what is actually going on with them. Alice is desperate to say what happened in the therapy session because she thinks it will convince people to say she’s not to blame. That seems to be her motivation. She won’t find it in this thread that’s for sure.

Reactions: 34
Honestly I believe I’d prefer death over being Alice. And if I actually was her I’d die soon anyway. Probably within the first week. 🤣 Eta. Because 1. I can’t handle yelling and conflict. I truly have PTSD and I cherish the peaceful home I live in. So I couldn’t handle it. 2. Because mAlice’s unhealthy lifestyle would literally kill me or at least make me feel so awful that I wish it would.
Alice's extremely unhealthy lifestyle is only one reason why she shouldn't be keeping her children away from their other parent and their grandparents. Her own mother died young, and Alice's lifestyle must increase her risk factors for things like heart disease and diabetes. Her brother has kidney disease, you'd think that she would try to mitigate her chances of illness when you consider that if she dies, there is no-one to look after her daughters. Gloria isn't going to want two grieving teenagers in her home permanently, they've been kept away from all of their remaining grandparents and other relatives, their Brizzle uncle is seriously ill, and they're apparently "terrified" of Ioan, and especially Bianca, who will probably kill them (🙄)
Where would they go if anything happened to Alice? What if she got run down by a car? Or had a non-fatal heart attack, which kept her in hospital for several weeks? She's just such a selfish moron, she doesn't care about them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think so. I'm fairly new here, and it took me a bit to get used to free wheeling discourse. It's one of the things I appreciate most now. If you like cats you're definitely in the right space, and I'm a little jealous if you know Grumpy Cat. Honestly, I'm beginning to think disliking Alice and her horrible behavior is a tell for people who are animal lovers.
Hashtag Save Emma.
---
Is cat modelling difficult to get into and does it pay well. Asking for someone with a ridiculous cat food bill.
He's was paid in food. 🤣
---

What a waste of a life.
I wish she would just go and appreciate the things life has given her. Unfortunately, IVF wasn't successful for me but I've been lucky in other ways. Alice spent so much effort on becoming a mother, she should take joy from her children, spend quality time with them and guide them on the way to becoming amazing adults. Yet she literally wastes her life away. Ive said before that I believe it was the process of IVF and her being centre of attention that fuelled Alice's quest for motherhood. I would be shitting myself over my financial situation if I was her, yet she doesn't do anything to fix it.

So far this Sunday morning I have caught up on tattle, had some quality time with Mr Brie 😉, gone for a run with my dog, made a cooked breakfast for us both and watched a political interview (we are headed for a national election). We have friends coming to stay so I'm off to make up the guest room and tomorrow I will head to a job that I love. GO LIVE A FULL LIFE ALICE, move on from your ex, he isn't worth it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
My favorite famous cat is the one that says no all the time on a YouTube video! It’s feckin hilarious.
I go down the rabbit hole on insta following cats 🤣
When I first got my mountain lion, I call him that cos he's feckimg huge. I put a few videos up on YouTube, hoping he'd become a star and I could live off the royalties, clearly that didn't happen! But one of his videos has over 10k views, which made me all of about 30p 🤣🤣
Animals are a great serotonin boost. I've always found people that are animal lovers have good souls ☮🩷
Back on topic, I wonder how long mAlice is going to keep up this pretense on insta for. We all know it's performative, as she thinks Dr D and the other therapists will look at her SM (I mean they might, and she really doesnt want them to do a deep dive on her socials) but they will deal in facts, something mAlice and her merry band of socks don't like. So how long before she has another outburst. Do we think she will last until October? Place your bets. Ladies and Gents!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think a lot about how many, many kids aren’t lucky enough to have two parents that love them. Some have parents that don’t care, abandon them, are incapable of looking after them, or have lost a parent/both parents young. To have two parents that love and are invested in you is such a beautiful privilege not everyone has (not talking tit about solo parents at all with this, there are loads of parents doing a cracking job without a coparent and of course kids borne to solo by choice parents who have wonderful lives).

and Alice is choosing to deny her children their father, out of sheer bitterness, spite and malice. If I can’t have him, nobody can. Cos she has always loved herself more than she loves her children. Your love for your kid should be stronger than your hatred of their other parent. Even worse, the one parent they’re left with is insufficient. Alice is gleefully attempting to destroy their futures and emotional well-being and mental health.
She is, and will continue to put the blame for all of this damage she is causing on their father “ he caused it by running off with the bogan ho” which is complete nonsense. He escaped left because the Abuser is a nasty, selfish narcissistic and abusive witch who doesn’t have a decent bone in her body. This is the narrative that those children are being brainwashed with, and will be until they are removed completely from her “care”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm so pleased that it sounds like the operation and chemo has been successful, wishing you a good recovery and continued good health 🩷🩷

And yes you're right Alice should thank her lucky stars, going scorched earth for 3 years over a bleeping divorce, and here's you and other tattlers (ppl all around the world) fighting and beating cancer 💪🏻🩷

P.s if anyone has an alpaca or llama, or any other random pets, that's wild and I need to see photos too, like right now! 🤗
I have a parrot that NEVER shuts up talking 🤣🤣. Postman loves him they have chats every day through the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2453053

Yeah well I bet Bianca won't be doing embarrassing things like this on the red carpet with Ioan:

View attachment 2453052

View attachment 2453054
All I can say is that Ioan looks a million times better now that he is with Bianca. How he managed all those years with this overbearing talentless, loud mouthed Abuser I just can’t imagine, poor man.
---
The slur was aimed at Alun I'm assuming, the jealousy must be suffocating to come out with something so insidious.
I’ll say it again, sick witch😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Alice's extremely unhealthy lifestyle is only one reason why she shouldn't be keeping her children away from their other parent and their grandparents. Her own mother died young, and Alice's lifestyle must increase her risk factors for things like heart disease and diabetes. Her brother has kidney disease, you'd think that she would try to mitigate her chances of illness when you consider that if she dies, there is no-one to look after her daughters. Gloria isn't going to want two grieving teenagers in her home permanently, they've been kept away from all of their remaining grandparents and other relatives, their Brizzle uncle is seriously ill, and they're apparently "terrified" of Ioan, and especially Bianca, who will probably kill them (🙄)
Where would they go if anything happened to Alice? What if she got run down by a car? Or had a non-fatal heart attack, which kept her in hospital for several weeks? She's just such a selfish moron, she doesn't care about them at all.
Excellent point I brought up in one of the first threads after she was banging on about what if I fell or something happened to me? Who would take care of the girls? My husband “yes, husband!”is swanning around the world so who? Anyway this led to the conversation about how she should make sure the children had someone to go to that they love and trust. If she loved them she would bend over backwards to make sure that happened. That’s what you do to spare your child anymore heartache than they already feel. Btw, when commenting on the earlier thread two years ago I had no idea how hateful she truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That was the only conclusion I could come to, but thought surely nobody would be that sick to make that comparison with an innocent guy trying to raise money for charity?
There is no end to her nastiness and jealousy is there. To say that about someone who has made that superhuman effort for charity,
and I’m including the enormous amount of training it took to be in a position just to start that race, is beyond anything. The A user is the lowest of the low, and then some. bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="brie l, post: 16773175, member: 29327
---

“I Alice spent so much effort on becoming a mother, she should take joy from her children, spend quality time with them and guide them on the way to becoming amazing adults. Yet she literally wastes her life away. Ive said before that I believe it was the process of IVF and her being centre of attention that fuelled Alice's quest for motherhood. I would be shitting myself over my financial situation if I was her, yet she doesn't do anything to fix it”.

Alice wanted children for the social kudos. And the IVF “journey“ would have appealed. ME, ME, ME ME.

I don’t think she ever really wanted to be a mother. Too much effort involved. And the children took Ioan’s attention away from HER. It’s so obvious from posts such as “get a room” that she is jealous as hell when Ioan focuses on his daughter not her.

She acts like a demanding toddler most of the time, desperate to be the centre of attention.

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.