Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Ioan and Bianca have forgiven them, but OMG Deb and Lin were awful to them back in the day. I'm not sure how I feel about them tbh.
I must admit when I saw the message vouching for Bianca I was less than impressed. I’m sure Ioan and Bianca don’t want you talking about them.

Stop trying to be a spokesperson for them or implying you know them.

If you support them send a personal message. I really thought she would have learnt her lesson about getting involved with Alice’s shenanigans again or talking about Ioan’s personal life online.

Reactions: 21
I must admit when I saw the message vouching for Bianca I was less than impressed. I’m sure Ioan and Bianca don’t want you talking about them.

Stop trying to be a spokesperson for them or implying you know them.

If you support them send a personal message. I really thought she would have learnt her lesson about getting involved with Alice’s shenanigans again or talking about Ioan’s personal life online.
Yeah, when she said "I can guarantee that Ioan and Bianca are not on twitter" - I mean, sure, I believe this 100 %. But she said the same tit about how Alice hasnt done this and that, and turns out she did. You can have your opinions, but never ever promise something that you personally cant prove yourself. It's the same mistake Alice's minions do: they act like they are better informed just because they talk to Alice on whatsapp or whatever. When in reality they are worse informed this way because they are just being fed lies by her and discard everything else.

Reactions: 47
Alice has done everything to cause as much trauma and damage to Bianca as she possibly can, and I think it's because she is hoping that Bianca has such a debilitating flare up that it leaves her paralyzed, and Ioan won't want her anymore.

NOW we know that Ioan loves Bianca more than he ever did Alice, we know he is completely devoted to her and regardless of what happens he won't abandon her becthe struck the jackpot with her.

And Bianca is everything Alice is not. Bianca is beautiful, inspiring, kind, devoted, strong and empathetic. She's a bleeping hero for putting up with everything Alice has thrown at her. And Bianca just keeps getting stronger because of it.

Completely in love with these two as a couple ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah, when she said "I can guarantee that Ioan and Bianca are not on twitter" - I mean, sure, I believe this 100 %. But she said the same tit about how Alice hasnt done this and that, and turns out she did.
I think it's a bit different now. Lin was probably told by email from one or other of them that they don't use twitter, hence the 'guarantee'. They aren't compulsive liars like AE is so any info Lin has is probably reliable now.

Also B and I won't want to be enmeshed with Lin and become 'besties' with her so again it's not going to be like how it was with AE. I also think Lin has wised up a bit and realised she was never really friends with AE. Loopy is the favourite lol but AE is nothing to him really. Amber is his idol but sadly doesn't respond to her biggest fanboy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
I was just listening to my son read his book and he came across a word he hadn't seen before...."akimbo". Thankfully it was limbs rather than tits in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Alice has done everything to cause as much trauma and damage to Bianca as she possibly can, and I think it's because she is hoping that Bianca has such a debilitating flare up that it leaves her paralyzed, and Ioan won't want her anymore.

NOW we know that Ioan loves Bianca more than he ever did Alice, we know he is completely devoted to her and regardless of what happens he won't abandon her becthe struck the jackpot with her.

And Bianca is everything Alice is not. Bianca is beautiful, inspiring, kind, devoted, strong and empathetic. She's a bleeping hero for putting up with everything Alice has thrown at her. And Bianca just keeps getting stronger because of it.

Completely in love with these two as a couple ♥♥
The only people Alice is damaging is her daughters.

Reactions: 5
I disagree partly. She has done untold damage to Ioan's mental health. She's caused Bianca to have flare ups with her MS from the stress. She's damaged a relationship between grandparents and grandchildren. She's damaged many of her followers who supported her and were then shocked by everything she has done. Her daughters have been damaged absolutely, but they are not her only victims, but her current victims.

Reactions: 61
Well because IG cares about his kids, she hurts him too with the PA. That's the primary point of it - revenge on him. She also used the kids to go after B on the one time they met. There is also the wider family affected by the PA - grandparents, aunts and uncles who can't have any contact with the kids because of her.

But yeah it's true the kids are her primary victims. They have no one else except a maid who dances to her employer's tune. Elsie has been cut off from her BFF too it would seem.

Reactions: 31
just for the record: I am not 100 % certain yet that this sock is Alice. Not seeing the more unique parts of her writing style....yet.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s still early days for Ioan and Bianca. They’ve been through a lot of Alice drama together but I find it odd that there’s a presumption he’s already proposed or is already fully committed to the relationship. It all seems a bit intense to me. Who’s to say that’s their trajectory 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope he doesn’t feel pressurised because of everything B’s been put through. That would be a shame and not a recipe for happiness. .

Reactions: 15
I was just listening to my son read his book and he came across a word he hadn't seen before...."akimbo". Thankfully it was limbs rather than tits in this case.

Appropriate for a kids book but it doesn't really have that satisfying ring of tits akimbo does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ioan and Bianca are attractive people, both physically and personally. They are congenial amd don‘t cause chaos and drama. If, if. If they split up they would both find equally attractive, successful or wealth off people who they could share their lives with.

They will always have a future that is positive and happy because they have loving families.

Alice is simply not in this league. She is a dysfunctional nightmare whose has aged badly. Her future is always going to be a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yep any work B and I had (and I think the botox is just for the droopy eye caused by MS) has been natural looking unlike AE's crap nose job and blubber lips.

View attachment 2432308
You know you could say Bianca was just an average pretty blonde in that earlier photo, but her personality shines out of her in that smile and makes her prettier than Alice ever was Imo.

Reactions: 32
It takes some nerve for a Sherman Tank of a woman to go after B’s looks though doesn’t it. 👀
Yep. She knows her lips and jaw are prolapsed so she has to berate others.
---
I really hope that Ioans lawyer is able to track down who allll of these sock accounts belong to because i would really love to hear Alice’s explanation. One sock goes - another pops up. It’s relentless. Rinse and repeat. So childish and embarrassing 🥴
You know it is possible for the judge to ban Alice from social media. And I believe there mechanisms that could be put in place to keep her from having accounts. I have heard of this with other people. Do any of you IT peeps know how this works?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
well she lasted till 7 pm at least on her childs birthday. for someone like her thats a lot
I wonder if Ella got a party. Or even a grim-faced family meal out, like Alice’s rapturous birthday do.
Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I know Ioan and Bianca have forgiven them, but OMG Deb and Lin were awful to them back in the day. I'm not sure how I feel about them tbh.
I still struggle with that too. They were as awful as Alice was i would not be as forgiving because it shows their true character.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Ella got a party. Or even a grim-faced family meal out, like Alice’s rapturous birthday do.
Poor kid.
You can bet your boots that mAlice will Insta it if it happened..."best time EVER"! ;)

What am I saying???

She will over share if it DIDN'T happen :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep. She knows her lips and jaw are prolapsed so she has to berate others.
---

You know it is possible for the judge to ban Alice from social media. And I believe there mechanisms that could be put in place to keep her from having accounts. I have heard of this with other people. Do any of you IT peeps know how this works?
That's exactly what she needs. I'm not sure how it could be enforced.

Reactions: 13
I love this attitude. I try to get Mr. H to think like this because we both know his life will be unnaturally short due to his illnesses, and I want to have the best time together that we can, while we can. His depression is a fierce beast though, one that Bianca has been through from what I have seen, but it's a battle we fight every day because it's worth it. I hope she knows that even just existing is an inspiration to people that she doesn't know. I'm glad that Alun's fundraiser is bringing so much awareness and help to those with MS. 💜
Sending you and Mr H all the love in the world. We have one life however short or long and it’s given to us so we can live it as well as we are able.
Bianca and her attitude are an inspiration, as is Alun’s fundraiser ❤🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.