Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WH: You guys have no idea who she is dating do you?

Let me guess! The invisible man? Her brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Alice seems to think that real abuse is only physical. Emotional and mental abuse isn’t a big deal to her. If I& B did 1/100th of the online crap that she has done under her accounts she’d be at the police station with her ‘little pieces of paper with words on it’, no question.

It’s why the Ella RO is plausibly Alice’s doing because Al comes across as obsessed with proving Ioan is abusive because she was accused of it. ‘If I am, then you are’ is her thinking. It’s so childish.
She would have her grievances tattooed on her tits and waltz into the police station with them all akimbo, then drop to the floor absolutely terrified, rolling and vomiting and screeching “Bogan Ho.”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate to be a negative Nancy but it’s probably going to be a really long time to get to this level of healing, if ever. Some children and the alienated parent never reconcile. And as long as this sub-human POS is in the picture she will continue to do her dirty work.
I think it will take a long time. If I were him and meeting daughters anytime in the next few years I would be wearing a bodycam and making sure everything is recorded because that piece of sewer runoff has radicalised them and is reported to have said that if their father was acting creepy with them to tell her. She will have twisted their minds.
It can all be undone and healed and whatever happens that thing will not come out of it with anything at all, but I think it will take time and patience and de-radicalising.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Let me guess! The invisible man? Her brother?
i like that the context of this was someone saying that Alice is obsessed. that her reply to this is pointing out a (imaginary) relationship shows how unhealthy her idea of relationships are.

Reactions: 28
I feel it might get time for a refresher on what constitutes Domestic Violence. This from The Center For Family Justice, one of the leading resources on this topic.

I invite all visitors to start here so they can understand how serious things really are.

There are far too many boxes to check in this situation regarding what has been done to IG, particularly under the emotional, economic, and stalking/harassment categories.

Education is key. 👌🏼

Screenshot_20230906-103114.png

Screenshot_20230906-103152.png
Screenshot_20230906-103204.png

MOO

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The addiction that costed her marriage
1000015720.jpg

also her sock was last night obsessed wit the jail thing too

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
There are plenty of places to rent in the LA area. Her bad credit rating is because she buried her head in the sand, refused to work, and ignored the bills. That's on her.

She moved to a zip code with one of the highest rental rates in all of LA County. That's incredibly entitled behavior. IG isn't required to pay her excessively high rent. There are good schools in other far more affordable areas. I can't imagine Judge Josh will look favorably at this at all, especially after she moved the youngest without the father's consent. Big no no.

I see the plan. Get an expensive place in BH and enroll the girls in school there. Then say she can't move because the girls can't leave the new schools. Its up to her to work to pay that rent. I really hope she can.

MOO
Totally agree but consider mAlice’s master plan is to lose custody, Ioan have custody and then cause I&B to split up!

Reactions: 16
Alun is really killing it today, only 2 more check points to go. The man has run nearly 50 hours in 3 days.🥰👏💪
Iv'e just looked at where he is, he's in a region of more rolling hills (mountains) than yesterday, I didn't realise but he's running the whole length of Wales from top to bottom, absolutely amazing feat. And really interesting to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The addiction that costed her marriage
View attachment 2430563
also her sock was last night obsessed wit the jail thing too
She is literally like an alcholic, who has lost everything to alcohol, sitting with a bottle of wine and saying, "but I love it"! It would be tragic if it wasn't so unbelievably self destructive and destructive to all around her.

Reactions: 39
I liked the answer back btw.

"I don’t care who “she’s” dating & I’m wondering why you do?"
---
This is abuser logic. If it's not murder, then it's not really abuse...

WH: I'm sure the "correct authorities" will be delighted to see the two of them turn up once again clutching little pieces of printed out tweets that hurt their feelings. When they're dealing with major catastrophes, murder, car-wrecks, theft

Speaking of theft, was Ella reprimanded or praised when she stole $400 from IG? Also AE admitted bothering the cops with her silly screenshots and they told her to go away. Why is it ok when she does it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
So Alice, here is some help with your budgeting, so that you don't look like an over entitled idiot in front of the Judge - there is already one A list over-entitled scrounger in Hollywood by the name of Christine Costner - there is no room in the tabloids for a blowsy Z list such as yourself.

1694023488239.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me that birthday message is narc mother 101. Willing to bet she wants a push present on the kids birthdays. It’s all about that witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Iv'e just looked at where he is, he's in a region of more rolling hills (mountains) than yesterday, I didn't realise but he's running the whole length of Wales from top to bottom, absolutely amazing feat. And really interesting to follow.
My goodness, I was just looking at the race information. The route isn't marked, so participants are responsible for navigating with a GPS device or a map and compass. They sleep in 8-person tents at night and only have access to rivers or lakes for bathing. This is not for the faint of heart!

• Wow
Reactions: 40
When I write a happy birthday to one of my kids on SM, it usually goes like this:

"Happy birthday kiddo"

Not "me,me,me,me,me. Oh and happy birthday child".

Christ how anyone has lived with her this omg is beyond me.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.