Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is also a FU to IG who won't get to see his daughter on her birthday. In fact I don't know if they even communicate at all given the PA, fake RO etc? She really likes rubbing his nose in it. I also think she thinks Ella being 14 means she is beyond the direction of the court. We'll see.

AE: THE KIDS ARE MINE!! ALL MINE!!

View attachment 2430301
I, I, I, I...
Me, me, me, meeeeeee!
What a way to wish a happy birthday. She doesn't actually say anything about her as a person, only about how Ella's existence relates to hers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Alice earns money by selling made up stories to bottom feeding tabloids. She’s probably been doing it for decades about co stars and friends. That’s why she has no industry friends and lots of journo friends.

Reactions: 45
AE is already on her sock account trashing I and B again. You'd think she'd take the day off for her daughter's birthday. 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2430356
Printed out Tweets that hurt their feelings?

No, defamation meant to harass them and cause more harm. And direct breaches of the DVRO.

Abusers always try to minimize their abuse. It's infuriating.

MOO

Reactions: 57
see thats why Bianca is great. She doesnt say my truth, she says the truth
Screenshot_20230906_180312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_180352_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Printed out Tweets that hurt their feelings?

No, defamation meant to harass them and cause more harm. And direct breaches of the DVRO.

Abusers always try to minimize their abuse. It's infuriating.

MOO
I reckon she wants to be arrested on Ella's birthday, it all adds to the parental alienation and the drama that Alice craves.
I wish peace for Ella on her birthday.
May she be given a day of complete rest from the hatred and bile from her mother's lips about her father and his partner, her grandparents and whoever else Alice perceives to have ruined her perfect life.
🎂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
By posting about her on SM, Alice is yet again pushing Ella into the spotlight. And then she wonders why people keep talking about her. Bit ironic, isn't it?
As it's been pointed out by many of you, every sentence is about her (I, me, my life). Even on her own daughters birthday, Alice has to be the star. Can't let anyone steal the spotlight from you now, can you, Alice?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Didn’t she say on Lorraine about Ioan: “when you love someone so intensely”… it sounded very fake even then and it turned out she despised him more than anything.

Reactions: 33
Alice seems to think that real abuse is only physical. Emotional and mental abuse isn’t a big deal to her. If I& B did 1/100th of the online crap that she has done under her accounts she’d be at the police station with her ‘little pieces of paper with words on it’, no question.

It’s why the Ella RO is plausibly Alice’s doing because Al comes across as obsessed with proving Ioan is abusive because she was accused of it. ‘If I am, then you are’ is her thinking. It’s so childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn’t she say on Lorraine about Ioan: “when you love someone so intensely”… it sounded very fake even then and it turned out she despised him more than anything.
Yeah, she loved him so much she went on a media blitz to slander him and B.

She will turn on the kids too when they stop doing her bidding. It's a well established pattern.
---
"If it's going to be a difficult life, why not at least make it a brilliant one!"

I may have to start a Bianca Wallace rave thread on here.
Do! Alice will be furious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"If it's going to be a difficult life, why not at least make it a brilliant one!"

I may have to start a Bianca Wallace rave thread on here.
I love this attitude. I try to get Mr. H to think like this because we both know his life will be unnaturally short due to his illnesses, and I want to have the best time together that we can, while we can. His depression is a fierce beast though, one that Bianca has been through from what I have seen, but it's a battle we fight every day because it's worth it. I hope she knows that even just existing is an inspiration to people that she doesn't know. I'm glad that Alun's fundraiser is bringing so much awareness and help to those with MS. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 120
I love this attitude. I try to get Mr. H to think like this because we both know his life will be unnaturally short due to his illnesses, and I want to have the best time together that we can, while we can. His depression is a fierce beast though, one that Bianca has been through from what I have seen, but it's a battle we fight every day because it's worth it. I hope she knows that even just existing is an inspiration to people that she doesn't know. I'm glad that Alun's fundraiser is bringing so much awareness and help to those with MS. 💜
Off topic but the way you talk about your significant other just melts my heart. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Off topic but the way you talk about your significant other just melts my heart. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!
Thank you, you are so sweet. It took a very long time to find each other but we finally did it, and don't want to waste a day. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 79
And Iris of course. That's what happens when kids become weapons deployed by narcs. If this did happen, I imagine that IG and Iris would end up covered in food and Ella would run off laughing.

PS Whisper - by all means screenshat this!
She‘d order soup just for the pleasure of dumping it in her father‘s lap. Sorry, not sorry. I guess you can tell that my sympathy for Ella has limits, I‘m saving it for Elsie, who I believe is in the crosshairs between Mommy Dearest and Big Sis at home.

That said, I do wish Ella a nice day, and that her so-called mother isn‘t drunk and calling her a tedious witch like two years ago today.🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So sad to see that sweet little baby photo ...and that evil cow wants to take away the only father that baby will ever have because her ego can't take being dumped.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Heya Alice ... birthday wishes also count if they are offered in private. Not everything needs to be on social media and in your case, actually very very (very) little needs to be. It's your daughter's day. Maybe make it special for her.

Reactions: 58
Quick question: I’m about to do a Lost rewatch (missing out her episodes of course) 🤣, does Alice get royalties for this? If she does then I won’t bother 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hopefully by now the therapy and reunification work is well underway and that Ioan and Ella are able to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, just the two of them.
I hate to be a negative Nancy but it’s probably going to be a really long time to get to this level of healing, if ever. Some children and the alienated parent never reconcile. And as long as this sub-human POS is in the picture she will continue to do her dirty work.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.