Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Has Alice's rental been relisted yet?
Not when I last checked.
Well done Alun, you’re stronger and tougher than I could ever be. Although I’m still hotter. Just saying. I got my wedding photos back this week. Damn…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

NarcRage

VIP Member
Well Alice's socking isn't working. The socks are spouting the same old shit about Bianca being behind tattle, Bianca being the devil and trolling the kids. Nobody but us and Alice's lunatic FMs see it.

So Alice has to act like a big signpost on her Instagram to try to guide people towards the Twitter socks because she can't just outright say on her insta what she's saying through her twittersocks. Although she's kind of pushing the boundaries at the moment....
She used to do this on twitter where she'd try and comment on a big story with lots of comments to get engagement. The socks are not getting any engagement.

She's really hoping that by signposting it on her insta that the daily mail will pick up and report that Bianca is trolling the kids. There's just no way that will get past their legal department!

Poor Alice...what's she going to do? The socks don't work. She's going to have to say it herself if she wants anyone to see it.....

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m one of the worst? Haha I know you mad bitch.
Stop destroying your kids because you want revenge because you got dumped.

• Haha
  • Heart

TinkSparks

I love this attitude. I try to get Mr. H to think like this because we both know his life will be unnaturally short due to his illnesses, and I want to have the best time together that we can, while we can. His depression is a fierce beast though, one that Bianca has been through from what I have seen, but it's a battle we fight every day because it's worth it. I hope she knows that even just existing is an inspiration to people that she doesn't know. I'm glad that Alun's fundraiser is bringing so much awareness and help to those with MS. 💜
I don’t comment here very often, real life gets in the way. But I had to respond to you because, even though I don’t know you your grace, intelligence and compassion inspires me each and every time I see your words and actions. I am having a bit of a tough time at the moment, but my life challenges pale into insignificance in comparison to what you’re both going though. You’re an incredible person, and Mr H is so very blessed to have you ❤

It’s times like these I read of Alice’s actions with growing incredulity and sadness for those two young girls.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Watching the segment from yesterday with subs and awwwwww
2023-09-07 00_08_27-BBC iPlayer - Heno - Tue, 05 Sep 2023.png

2023-09-07 00_08_43-BBC iPlayer - Heno - Tue, 05 Sep 2023.png
Looks like Whisper has been suspended on X.
Interesting, they didnt yet posted anything too outrageous. I wonder if they were banned for suspcious activity (eg twitter thinks its a previously banned account)
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.
yaaaay - thanks for this
Imagine getting up at 6am and doing it again. I couldn’t finish couch to 5k 🤣
When I attend F1 races I on average do about 35k steps per day (fridays/saturdays at least, on sundays I tend to settle on one spot because it's too crowded) starting from leaving the hotel at 7am to going back by 10pm which equals a bit more than a half marathon albeit with loads of elevation (not nearly as many as the Welsh mountains I bet!). And I would be dead every evening, wondering how I can find the strength to wake up the next day. But somehow it worked, because I really wanted to. Adrenaline can do a lot here

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

So Alice wants us to believe that she has kept all of this damning evidence just lying around the house untouched. The same woman that used to share every little detail of her life with her twitter followers. The same woman that just recently defamed B in an instagram post without providing any proof whatsoever. The same woman that till this day exploits the hell out of her divorce to gain sympathy from strangers online. The same woman that creates multiple sock accounts and outs herself every single time by dropping details that only she or a person close to her would know. She wants us to believe that she could keep her mouth shut if she had actual evidence to support even one of her claims. Sure, Jan.😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
With hindsight, I agree you.

I just think that when that Tamika came onto here, it was crazy as Alice had embarked on her worldwide defamation media tour. If my friend was being attacked by her boyfriend's crazy ex, who was coming out with lie after lie, and I knew the truth, I might have done the same thing.

IMO she wasn't looking for fame. However, she definitely didn't know Bianca that well or for that long at that time, and she definitely shouldn't have posted that screenshot of their conversation to Twitter, which Alice and FMs wheel out all the time.
Tamika was swimming against the tide at that time and Bianca was getting a pretty rough ride.
Her heart was the right place and she's rightly no longer rising to the bait from Alice's many dirty socks. Moo!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I must admit when I saw the message vouching for Bianca I was less than impressed. I’m sure Ioan and Bianca don’t want you talking about them.

Stop trying to be a spokesperson for them or implying you know them.

If you support them send a personal message. I really thought she would have learnt her lesson about getting involved with Alice’s shenanigans again or talking about Ioan’s personal life online.
Yeah, when she said "I can guarantee that Ioan and Bianca are not on twitter" - I mean, sure, I believe this 100 %. But she said the same shit about how Alice hasnt done this and that, and turns out she did. You can have your opinions, but never ever promise something that you personally cant prove yourself. It's the same mistake Alice's minions do: they act like they are better informed just because they talk to Alice on whatsapp or whatever. When in reality they are worse informed this way because they are just being fed lies by her and discard everything else.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice really isn't in a position to be criticising anyone else who chooses to get lip fillers.

From this:

1694087521705.png

1694087556075.png

1694088083527.png

To this:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 12.55.36.png

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 12.56.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She also is a classic Narcissist with BPD.
I’ve tried my best over these couple of years on the threads to not play armchair psychiatrist but I have ALSOOO broken my own rule several times, so I don’t have the right to sit here and pretend I didn’t/shouldn’t.

Very truthfully: I think she has BPD.

I think she is either an (a) co-occurring narcissist with BPD or maybe (b) narcissist with Borderline traits.

I’m not a psychiatrist, obviously, but I heavily feel it’s one of the two, though I’m leaning more towards the second one, just because her sheer narcissism is SO fucking bold. (If anyone in here with a psychiatric background wants to correct my interpretation of co-occurring NPD and BPD, please feel free.)

As someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I see a LOT of symptoms in her. I’ve spelled them out before so I won’t waste anyone’s time again, but I feel like she has BPD in some capacity, and I feel like she is MOST DEFINITELY a narcissist. (Again, I’m playing armchair psychiatrist but I’m just feeling this in my chest right now…or maybe that’s just the Covid mucus lol.) 😂

I think what makes her so horrendous is not just the NPD (possibly) along with the BPD…but the whole-ass fact that she’s simply undiagnosed. MANY undiagnosed people with personality disorders don’t have control over their impulses/behavior because they haven’t been informed of their disorder and often lack the self-awareness to see that the way they act is problematic.

When I was undiagnosed I was terrible—not this terrible, mind you, and my BPD mostly took the form of severe emotional breakdowns and self-harm—but I was still terrible because I wasn’t self-aware. I didn’t know there was a problem. It’s the fact that no one has probably ever TOLD Alice that there’s a problem, and the fact that she personally BELIEVES there isn’t a problem. It’s crazy, man.

But, yeah, I think this bitch has BPD. I felt confident with the NPD this whoooooole time, for sure, but there’s gotta be some BPD sprinkled up in there, too. She shows ALL of the symptoms of a wildly undiagnosed*** Borderline.

Y’all, if she is indeed a Borderline: NOT ALL BORDERLINES BEHAVE THIS WAY! Pleaseee believe me.

I’m a “self-aware Borderline”—we’re the best Borderlines you can talk to about this stuff/spend time with in general. We know our triggers very well and we have the resources (example: exercises learned in therapy/DBT) to completely curb our impulses. People around me told me they didn’t suspect I have BPD until I told them, and I actually don’t really share it often these days due to the stigma, but SAB’s (Self-Aware Borderlines) exist and we will not ruin your life like our oblivious counterparts. 😅🥰💚

This is also a good little space to give blessings to anyone who has had a poor encounter with a non-self-aware Borderline who has zero control over their behaviors towards others. If I’m remembering correctly, I think Betty’s sister caused her a great deal of trauma, and that’s just one situation I’ve heard about. It can be very damaging.

Just remember: (if Alice is indeed a Borderline, then) NOT EVERY BORDERLINE IS LIKE BIG FUCKING AL. ❤❤❤

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
well she lasted till 7 pm at least on her childs birthday. for someone like her thats a lot

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46