Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Alun has been out on the trail for an hour and a half and I'm not even out of my jammies yet. What a champ.

Wonder if he'll pause again in the midst of the highest temperatures. The thing about the Gruffudd men is that they seem to know exactly what to do to get to their goals while preserving energy :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
I was just listening to my son read his book and he came across a word he hadn't seen before...."akimbo". Thankfully it was limbs rather than tits in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Looking at her Insta, the grief thief post didn't do well. She still hasn't deleted the post about "The Tattle group is linked to my ex-husband’s girlfriend. (yes I am sayin it because it Is true. People have posted proof on Twitter over and over.)" She deffo wants to be arrested.

Her tits akimbo post is interesting:

I was really quite thrown for a loop by the bashing I got earlier on today when I posted Elsie excitedly arriving at school.
Been thinking a lot about it and what prompts people to do this and why it’s ramping up to such intense levels of vitriol.
I’m ashamed to say I came up with NOTHING useful, or intelligent or insightful or thought-provoking.
So I decided to just go with provoking. Or provocative, I should say.
Haters, this is for you!

It reminds me of this:

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on `ioanonline'. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.
I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.
I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.
I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards
Ioan

I wasn't totally sure but now I am that AE wrote the letter that really pissed off his 99% of his fans. She has her pet words and 'vitriol' and 'utter' are some of them, eg, 'utter utter defamation'. Also the 'woman of my dreams' crap is pure narc Alice. Still he signed it off... :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I have just got back to my air bnb. Drove out of London with friends and we had the most glorious beach day - perfect water - just lolled around in the sea, ate ice cream, chatted the hind leg off a donkey with my mates, then we watched the sunset and hit a bar for a few swift ones. Came inside, all happy and fuzzy. This is what life is about. Experiences with people you love and who love you. Alice has two enmeshed kids who are too worried to disagree with their mother. They have no shared experiences except watching their mom go bonkers on SM and then getting angry/sad/victimised/traumatised/vomiting/rinse and repeat. And if they go out with their mom's 'friends', the conversation is dominated by Alice doing her full Broadway Victim Recital. Their lives with I and B would be so different - calm, fun, filled with positivity and love and wonderful experiences. No wonder Alice is shitting herself.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
AE is already on her sock account trashing I and B again. You'd think she'd take the day off for her daughter's birthday. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000032084.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

ponyboycurtis

So, my friends, I did some noodling on PA. There was a case studied in Canada similar to Alice. Except, the father was a stay at home dad, kids were 14 and 10. Mom went to court after dad wouldn't allow her to see the kids. Judge saw PA and ordered reunification therapy. Well, the 14 yr old pulled the kicking and screaming tactic, yelling on the way to the therapist's office "you're kidnapping me!!" So, back to court. Judge grants Mom 100% custody with phone call from dad once a day. Every time dad phones, the kids act up and revert. Back to court they go. Judge says No Contact with Dad. Now, this all takes place over 2 years. The final year with no contact and therapy, and a lot of patience, the 13 year old daughter said "I love you, mom" for the first time. ❤ HOPE

• Heart

jazz-2707

He had already left her. Who cares if there was an affair? He had already filed for a divorce, the marriage was over long before he left. Alice, you need to start the next chapter of your life. By the way, Alice would make a sorry detective.

View attachment 2436172
View attachment 2436174
There is no way this isn’t Alice. No other human being could possibly be so invested and use such telling language. She wants an excuse for being a shit mother the past few years, that’s why we’re back to “he made me crazy”. It’s like a merry go round. No mAlice. You are responsible for your behaviour. You don’t get to PA your kids and deprive them of a father and a family and get away with it. There’s no excuses.

jazz-2707

the "he left them" bs again
View attachment 2436378
but none of them corrects any lies, they try to disprove completely proven things
View attachment 2436380
If I had the choice between Loopy and the besties I would reconsider my life choices.

PS: Loopy, Narcs actually dont like people to have therapy because it may make them lose control over them (who does this reminds us of?). Ioan proposed therapy when Deb & Lin were already on his side. Try again, wanker.
View attachment 2436381
therapy btw is amazing - when I was 14 I started crying at a routine check with my GP. The nurse immediately left the room and I opened up to him about my issues with my parent's miserable marriage. He immediately ordered me to see a therapist for 2 years (think 80 therapy hours - all paid by insurance) and while the therapist was a weird old man (yes, I didnt like going there) it did helped me to no longer be strongly affected by my parents fights (like Alice they also tried to make me side with either of them and badmouth the other in the process)

As far as I can gather Elsie also sees the benefits.
View attachment 2436382
except of MS she is describing Alice
View attachment 2436394
I screenshot sometimes after 5 seconds, thats what you do if you want to keep receipts.

What is your alternate explanation? Alice was hacked? deflect deflect deflect

PS: Bianca didnt give this screenshot to tattle. Ioan gave it to the Superior Court of Los Angeles. But I get thats a bit too high for them
View attachment 2436404
Loopy: I have never said anything nasty

Also Loopy: using slurs on a disabled woman
View attachment 2436409
Actually Alice turned on them because they started to use their brain and question her story, mainly thanks to the TRO. the switch was very obvious at that point (I recall us even pointing it out), even if they were still supporting her for a few months until Alice discarded them in the typical narc manner
View attachment 2436420
I can guarantee you this is not Tone's writing. It's crazy how much they pray for him to leave her.

PS to the Alice minion here: I guess it's alien to people that support Alice to be supportive of your partner's family. No wonder that Ioan looks so happy. He finally can freely love his family again, not having to write nasty emails to his own mother because his wife is insecure.
View attachment 2436418
Christ on a bike she is projecting so hard. Something has rattled her. Buckle up tattlers, if mAlice is rattled it’s because something has come round to smack her in the gob at last. She’s in the final stages of FAFO and I am so here for it.
---
So todays topic is the video from the "incident" at I&Bs apartment. If it were to be leaked, then we all know who's behind it (Alice). The only person that should be scared if this video gets leaked is Ella. She was behaving like an obnoxious teenager, tried to vandalize the apartment and even showed some violent/abusive behaviour towards her own father. It's a good thing the other people that were present at that time stayed calm and didn't give in to her provocations. Just imagine the humiliation for that poor girl. Once that video is out, there's no way back. All of her classmates, teachers and future employers are gonna see that. That would be incredibly embarrassing.
The qualified and immensely experienced psychiatrist present had deep concerns about her conduct. So much so he wrote to her existing psychiatrist to raise his concerns. How that child has been allowed to be home schooled is beyond me, it’s clearly unhealthy for her. Fingers crossed for a speedy ramp up in proceedings.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
To think of it, this is actually quite remarkable: for a grief thief like her to not at least use Deb’s passing to show off her "compassionate and forgiving nature" on SM, she must be either completely fixated on I&B (well we know she is) but also probably does not have a strong grip on reality anymore.. to her SM really is real life and she probably lives in the delusion of a grandeur, thinking she has a sea of supporters, not just a handful of losers following, and her former friends D&L really pale into insignificance in front of her current "army"… Trump’s Inauguration syndrome?
It's a massive red flag. This is a woman who she says she talked to every day for years, helped her through hard times etc etc and obviously they had a falling out but she literally doesn't give a single shit that she died. She's not right in the head at all.

welp

VIP Member
I just discovered the following videos on tiktok from Xmas and february: Basically a huge Marvel fan that works at the grocery shop Ioan is shopping in saw him once on Xmas and asked him if he could sign his funko pop next time he sees him, and he did a few weeks later. The fan documented all this with pics and videos etc (at first it sounded a bit stalkerish to me, but he asked Ioan beforehand, so its fine)

what I find funny....he called Bianca in both video and comments his wife :ROFLMAO:
(links without spaces to make them work)
Code:
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7180868338938039598
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7196209184310840619
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7196211749698178347
2023-09-08 16_59_29-The moment I been waiting for. I finally saw Mr. Fantastic (Ioan Gruff... ...png

2023_09_08_16_52_22_The_one_and_only_Mr._Fantastic._I_will_always_cherish_the_special_mome..._...png

2023_09_08_16_52_46_The_one_and_only_Mr._Fantastic._I_will_always_cherish_the_special_mome..._...png

2023_09_08_16_55_49_The_one_and_only_Mr._Fantastic._I_will_always_cherish_the_special_mome..._...png

2023_09_08_17_20_04_The_moment_I_been_waiting_for._I_finally_saw_Mr._Fantastic_Ioan_Gruff..._T...png
anyway, all of LA is awake

the suspect now tries to blame Ioan fans for Alice's socks
2023-09-08 17_13_47-new lips on X_ _@MLMPrivate @TonyEva92385840 'Who wrote suspiciously like ...png

the couple is adorable as always on the other hand
2023-09-08 17_15_31-Montane Dragon's Back Race 2023 _ Open Tracking.png

Good morning from LA Al! Got up to see you reach the reservoir with time to spare! Great guy! Another day of following the dots here, and whispering "c'mon Al!" Heroic Brother!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
what struck me about Bianca’s recent post was the size of their bedroom. They are clearly living simply and within their current means. If his luck is up and all this is done with then maybe he will buy a house but clearly they live a simple clean life a minimalist vibe. No clutter. Except Alice of course. She’s clutter.

but it shows he’s being sensible and after the chaos of La Jolla with dated decor, clutter, mismatched rugs piled on each other etc. what a breath of fresh air the Simple approach must be.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If she wants a Tom Cruise payoff amount, she should have married Tom Cruise!!

**Alice converts to Scientology and Cruise still isn't interested**
🤭

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
What does she mean by trying to “bring down AE”, what does that even mean? Bring her down from where?? Could she get any lower than she already is??? She’s not working, she’s almost out of cash and she does nothing but troll on twitter. If anything we’re trying to help her up a little.

Encouraging her to parent her children responsibly and to get a job isn’t ’bringing her down’. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really is unhinged isn’t she.

Anyway, we’re having a nice game of ‘whack a mole’ with socks and fms on twitter. Twitter can take a while to respond to reports but the more the merrier - every report helps. It only takes a second to report for ‘insults’ with or without targeting a disability. You can add context if you wish at the end of the report and I think flagging a couple of posts from each account is more effective than just one. 💕❤💕 🔨 🔨 🔨 so far @Loveu2 seems to have the most points but who’s counting. 😉

• Heart