Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chasingsunsets11

So todays topic is the video from the "incident" at I&Bs apartment. If it were to be leaked, then we all know who's behind it (Alice). The only person that should be scared if this video gets leaked is Ella. She was behaving like an obnoxious teenager, tried to vandalize the apartment and even showed some violent/abusive behaviour towards her own father. It's a good thing the other people that were present at that time stayed calm and didn't give in to her provocations. Just imagine the humiliation for that poor girl. Once that video is out, there's no way back. All of her classmates, teachers and future employers are gonna see that. That would be incredibly embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Periwinkleblue

Even normal healthy people...who struggle to let go of wrongs that have been done them, and speak repeatedly after years of how evil others were, are doing so because they refuse to take accountability and be a grown up.

All this effort...let's assume Alice is right to say Ioan was a poor provider, unenthusiastic lover and a cheat who took drugs...

The way out of the hurt is to ask herself why she chose that person, why she stayed, why she didn't build financial independence, why she didn't build friendships and other relationships...

The problem is that even if Alice's read is true, it doesn't let her off the hook of being g responsible for the mess her life is in.

She acts like a child wanting someone else to pay the bills, parent her kids (ie Gloria), cook her meals....Alice Evans be an adult.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Mama and papa just posted a lovely message to Alun. They are such a lovely family. Alun is such a champ and an inspiration.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Sending you and Mr H all the love in the world. We have one life however short or long and it’s given to us so we can live it as well as we are able.
Bianca and her attitude are an inspiration, as is Alun’s fundraiser ❤🙏❤
Thank you, sweet friend. Very much appreciated.

In other news, I followed up regarding the transcript and hope to hear back soon. I'll keep you all posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
They were already separated and he had filed for a divorce at that time. He could have announced the new relationship on a banner pulled behind a plane. Alice would not have taken it well either way. I think Alice is still really pissed that she didn't get to out the relationship herself.
I think she thought she'd hound him back. She was wanting to fly over there where he was filming I remember someone saying. She beat him down so bad she never thought he'd leave for good. After she bombarded him with hateful messages and he gray rocked her she lost her little mind. She forgot he is a man. To most, a very successful man. A very handsome man with a big heart. He is a prize that deserves to be cherished. She ran her prize out of the house. Once the prize is out of the box it doesn't go back.

• Heart

taybridge

I was thinking that too but I think it gets you an earlier start time in the morning.
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I dont mind her recent ebay purchases, especially when she buys dirty cheap stuff

When she buys more expensive stuff as she also has done recently (and I dont care if its 2nd hand designer steals, it still costs often close to $100)...that I have more of a problem with. She scammed people out of money with a breadline narrative, she tried to ruin Ioan's good name that way too....but when the reality are purchases in the lower upper class range that's just scummy behavior.

Although the fact that she rents so far above her earning power already is enough, you dont need the ebay purchases to reach that conclusion.

If she was not shaming Ioan for letting them "die in the cold" or if she wasnt lying to hard working people in order to get their money...then I wouldnt even care if she would buy a Hermes Bag

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice earns money by selling made up stories to bottom feeding tabloids. She’s probably been doing it for decades about co stars and friends. That’s why she has no industry friends and lots of journo friends.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
They can mock him all they want, he’s the bigger and better man. Even if he doesn’t make the full course he’s proved himself a champion and raised over £4k. I am watching his progress every day and willing him on. Mr Flamingo has even made a donation to him (he’s also way too invested in this saga!)

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

Ok, I found a solution. I had to split the video into four parts and had to use a video compressor app so the quality is not as good as the original. I still hope it works tho. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
That bloody hurts lol
One of the reasons I never bought leather furniture 😁
I had to wait for a meeting on a leatherette chair. The swamp bottom was just dire. I stood up quickly, briefly looked behind me and saw the wet sticky outline of my bum firmly imprinted on the chair. Horrified, I quickly sat down and tried to scooch down the chair to use my trousers as a mop - I just ended up looking like a dog trying to pootle across a carpet on her arse. It was not my finest moment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

sallygsoton

VIP Member
It's going to be the coolest part of the day for him, the heat here has been horrendous.
We're still in the 20s overnight 🫠
It must be horrendous for the competitors running in this heat with little
to no shade :oops:

People here are not equipped for high temperatures!

My plan for today which is just to take my powerchair from car to pub requires Factor 50, a big hat with corks hanging down to fend off the flies and a patio sized parasol to shield me from the sun 😂

Alun is running up and down mountains, carrying his own water supply and sleeping in a tent while raising money for MS - how dare those mAlice socks mock that monumental effort! :mad:

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
This is also a FU to IG who won't get to see his daughter on her birthday. In fact I don't know if they even communicate at all given the PA, fake RO etc? She really likes rubbing his nose in it. I also think she thinks Ella being 14 means she is beyond the direction of the court. We'll see.

AE: THE KIDS ARE MINE!! ALL MINE!!

AE ellas 14th.png

• Sad
  • Sick

jesskell

I (thankfully) have never come across a person like Alice before. I really am dumbfounded by her. She destroys everyone and everything she touches. I find it extraordinary that she can’t see what her behaviour is like, maybe she does but doesn’t care. Im rambling but I just can’t understand that people like her exist