Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
On one side, I say "side", taking sides sounds childish, but I hope you know what I mean.

Ioan/Bianca Picture 1 and 2

Vs

The Evans gruesome twosome Pictures 3,4 & 5

Sums it up
This one caught my eye:

1694341547091.png

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.

Reactions: 53

Edna

And Alice, none of us Sea Hags are in any way associated with your ex-husband and his new partner. You know it. We all know it.

1694333603460.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
It gives me such smug satisfaction that tattle riles her up so much and that I have some role in that, whatever that is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jesskell

Alun has finished 🎉. I think he’s in pain as they said he was gingerly making his way to finish line. Lots of rest and tlc from mamma needed

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I’m just home from my “I don’t run parkrun” in 25c. I’m about ready to collapse into a heap. Respect to all those dragon back racers in this weather. I see Alun has raised over 5k, in Bianca’s name. 💪🏻🏃‍♂️

Meanwhile Tone the Moan who has a severe condition gives his sister his twitter account to attack someone else with a severe condition. Go figure.

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

Is she comparing herself to Katie Holmes?😂
The woman has an estimated net worth of $25 million. Even if Tom wasn't paying her anything, she'd manage. What's Alices net worth? $26?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I don’t comment here very often, real life gets in the way. But I had to respond to you because, even though I don’t know you your grace, intelligence and compassion inspires me each and every time I see your words and actions. I am having a bit of a tough time at the moment, but my life challenges pale into insignificance in comparison to what you’re both going though. You’re an incredible person, and Mr H is so very blessed to have you ❤

It’s times like these I read of Alice’s actions with growing incredulity and sadness for those two young girls.
Thank you, sweet friend, this truly made me teary-eyed. I often feel overwhelmed by life's challenges so this means a lot to me. I'm so sorry that times are tough right now, and if ever I can be a listening ear to you, I am more than happy to do that for you, friend. Burdens are much lighter when shared. 💜 Thank you again for your kindness.

In other news, I'm so very tired of the "I totally have evidence, you'll be so embarrassed when you see it" song and dance. Put up or shut up, in court where it belongs. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I mean the guy didn’t get to camp till 10pm and there he is again up and carrying on. He’s hours behind everyone else but keeps going. What a champ

• Heart

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I just discovered the following videos on tiktok from Xmas and february: Basically a huge Marvel fan that works at the grocery shop Ioan is shopping in saw him once on Xmas and asked him if he could sign his funko pop next time he sees him, and he did a few weeks later. The fan documented all this with pics and videos etc (at first it sounded a bit stalkerish to me, but he asked Ioan beforehand, so its fine)

what I find funny....he called Bianca in both video and comments his wife :ROFLMAO:
(links without spaces to make them work)
Code:
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7180868338938039598
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7196209184310840619
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7196211749698178347
View attachment 2434908
View attachment 2434905
View attachment 2434906
View attachment 2434907
View attachment 2434930
anyway, all of LA is awake

the suspect now tries to blame Ioan fans for Alice's socks
View attachment 2434920
the couple is adorable as always on the other hand
View attachment 2434922
The way Ioan speaks to his brother is so loving! I'm just back from dinner at my brother's, I'd say we're quite close but my encouraging message to him would be more like 'KEEP GOING YA FAT DICK!'

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollypop

I’m DYING to see the emails from big Al to D&L. It would be amazing! Please Lin show us a couple 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Thread title: Alice is a cunt, Alun isn’t.
That keeps it on topic, right?

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Yeah, he seemed to be struggling between CP10 and 11, would be a shame if he can‘t complete the whole distance, but he‘s done an awesome job.🥰
He's done amazingly well, a heroic effort! So great to see his friends and family cheering him on, even Siwan has posted. Their family is so adorable. 💕

1000032119.png

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Fuck me that birthday message is narc mother 101. Willing to bet she wants a push present on the kids birthdays. It’s all about that bitch.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion. Alun Gruff is a hero while Alice is a big fat zero.
If anyone else suggested similar I apologize but I can’t keep up because of Sjogren’s and allergies affecting my eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
HELLO FUCKOS! 👋👋👋

Missed me 😉

So, this heat is not normal for September, see attached. In London is been like this for a week now, and 99.9999% of people don't have aircon, so working from home is fun 😩 and I'm a sun worshipper! Last night at 2am it was 26° 🥵

Firstly, Alun what a dude 💪🏻I don't even run for a bus! I really hopes he finishes the course, today is the last day right? I also see he raised more than mAlices GFM...that must sting eh mAlice 😉

Secondly, I've been keeping uptodate on the fuckery mAlice has been up to, and honestly I'm really annoyed she hasn't been hauled into court for that post about the trolling the girls; I know there must be a reason why, but I'm so frustrated as it seems she just gets away with everything 😒

I think she's still reeling from that article in the Telegraph, and is clearly shitting it with regards to the up and coming evaluation.

I see that new socks are popping up daily and that Ashley account is just vile, I've reported it so many times, I can't believe it hasn't been banned yet 😕

Pearls, I see you have covid and Hiraeth, I see that Mr H is not great at present. As we know my memory is shit, so anyone else that's going through a tough time, sending love ☮🩷

Not sure if everyone has been but there has been an awful earthquake in Morocco, over a 1,000 people dead - that mAlice is a really trauma 😥

Right I'm going back to try and fit in my freezer, because it is hot in the city 🥵🥵

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51