Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #210 'Alice's Truth' will finally come out on the 12th of Never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread. Title by @kingseven originally and nominated by @Bridgeofsighs

Keep it on Tattle. Ignore the monkeys, they're too far gone.

Alice is totally not on Twitter, fact. Living her best life on Instagram only.

Last thread:

Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I honestly don’t know how Alice manages. I never wear socks in the summer, I like my feet to be free. I live in my far too large collection of Birkenstocks. I probably have more than her crappy handbags. But also do have fur lined slipper Birkies for winter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"apparently" the socks favourite word

Does she really think she's fooling anybody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Videos again!

Whatever happened to the Guardian of the Tapes?

Recordings, footage whatever - nobody calls them videos anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait! I thought we were all getting doxxed and outed!? Did I miss the long promised grand reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
how does a video prove that something didnt happen? (unless she filmed all the time the dog?)
Screenshot_20230903_212910_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230903_212955_X.jpg

This is btw the "choosen grandma". As the mother a enormous abuse apologist and supportive of kids committing DARVO
Screenshot_20230903_213045_X.jpg

This is EPIC. So not showing up in court is disrespectful? coming from an Alice fan, the woman who never shows up and sometimes even not her own lawyer. btw on that mentioned hearing Alice didnt show up either!
Screenshot_20230903_213121_X.jpg

wait! Ioan should call the ambulance for a fake panic attack but the so called attempted murder deserves no treatment? She would have blamed Ioan for wasting money
Screenshot_20230903_213528_X.jpg

Alice said the same in texts. she is very wrong
Screenshot_20230903_213546_X.jpg

"he made me do it"
Screenshot_20230903_213559_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Sooooo, why does she always look like such a bleeping mess? If what we see in the media and on her own instagram is “best quality” Alice, god knows what a bleeping state she is on a bad day.

6D62AF58-9B79-4F74-8E96-424745E34078.jpeg

Alice has become on the outside who she is on the inside, a nasty, vindictive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How many years on now and she hasn't changed her behavior one bit. Still going hard with the abuse now via socks. Still full of rage and with no remorse at all. And still playing the victim.

She's hopeless. 🙄

I can't imagine the custody evaluator won't immediately see she's the problem, no? It seems IG had been following legal and therapeutic advice from the get go while she's just acted out and refused to comply all the way through.

She could have had a comfortable settlement by now. What a disaster.

I suspect IG gave her a chunk of money after they split for child support and living expenses. He's bound by law to pay and her lawyers would have dragged him to court long ago. She knows this. I think she can't admit to her followers that she overspent and blew through what was meant to last for an extended period. That's not on him, it's on her. It explains why there's no CS order in place. Because there 💯 would be if he wasn't following the rule of law.

All of this trying to shame him for not financially supporting his children is problematic for her in the long run.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Wait! I thought we were all getting doxxed and outed!? Did I miss the long promised grand reveal?
We’re all Ioan and Bianca and the proof is…idk, Alice doesn’t need proof, anything her drug and alcohol addled brain dreams up is true. Apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Al has some weird ass breasts if she thinks that fauceting milk out of them "all over the bed" to ruin the mattress is normal. Buy some nipple pads you weirdo.

Truly baffling that she just keeps breaching the RO again and again, directly tweeting Bee's account with ridiculous claims. Al has some severe psychological issues. But we all knew that already.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I’m enjoying watching her workshop excuses for when the doctor-shopping finally comes out. I’m pretty sure I predicted that back when the threads were in single digits - narcs are all the same and they’re bloody boring. Do something original, ffs!

Reactions: 28
Al has some weird ass breasts if she thinks that fauceting milk out of them "all over the bed" to ruin the mattress is normal. Buy some nipple pads you weirdo.
BIB - respectfully, I disagree.

It's ENTIRELY plausible if your tits are akimbo like this:

1693773643817.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
We’re all Ioan and Bianca and the proof is…idk, Alice doesn’t need proof, anything her drug and alcohol addled brain dreams up is true. Apparently.
She also said multiple times that the people on here are getting paid by them. Where do I apply?
Also, I love your profile pic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the imaginary lover makes an appearance! People dont suddenly accuse her of thefting, it's the case for a long time as Ioan actually pretty much proved it with how she paid Gloria from his money after he fired her. We also know that Alice had no money going into the marriage and then in 2021 she had 105k on her bank account that suddenly disappeared (see, its either theft or Ioan pays a lot of support), its not hard to think
1000015516.jpg

seeing Alice's expenses and earning power she should be very silent. Ioan is most likely overpaying big time, but not enough for a gold digger

btw, child support usually works at around 20 % of income. the imaginary cousin is nothing special. especially as most likely he isnt owning almost the entire houses worth like Ioan did
1000015515.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.